Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Naga Tuma
Member+

The New British Kid Becomes the New Aborigine of Planet Earth

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Oct 2021, 02:55

I do not think that it would be farfetched to say that various communities around the world who are referred to as aborigines by others have a more organic sense of the balance between nature and humankind than those that gave them that name.

Various communities continue to revere the force of nature. It is also arguable that forces of nature were the source of the earliest known monotheism. Books have been written to show how much the ancient Egyptian Pharaohs tried to make sense of the force of nature as well as the balance between it and the communities that they led. Of particular note here are Pharaohs Akhenaten and Tutankhamun.

Pharaoh Tutankhamun is said to be the most decorated king in history. His reign was circa 1332 to 1323 BC.

The new Prince of the British people, William, was born in 1982, which makes him a 39-year-old man at this time.

This means that if we put the evolutionary period when the two, Pharaoh Tutankhamun and William, lived on a 12-hour daylight, the latter has been alive for just about the last 8.4 minutes of the 12-hour daylight that started with the reigning of the former. In that sense, the new Prince of the British people is just a kid even if the English language is widely used today. Then again, it is conceivable that it couldn't have been so widely used if those earliest Pharaohs did not invent hieroglyphs.

William was in the news recently criticizing space race and tourism's new frontier, saying that the world’s greatest minds need to focus on trying to fix the Earth instead, This comes several years after President Macron of France's moving pronouncement to make our planet great again.

When I heard the news of the new British Prince's pronouncement to fix Earth, it sounded to me aborigine speak except that those communities may have age-old consciousness and wisdom about protecting the environment. A simple case in point may be how firefighters in Australia were reportedly learning from the natives of Australia about containing massive wildfires in recent years.

Protecting the environment is protecting planet Earth. That is not to say space tourism with integrity is not a moving new frontier.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: The New British Kid Becomes the New Aborigine of Planet Earth

Post by Naga Tuma » 28 Jan 2022, 01:55

Speaking of timelines in history, using Circa 1332 when Pharaoh Tutankhamun's reign started as a benchmark, Goddess Athena's reign started Circa 449. That means on a 12-hour daylight, her reign started around the 8th hour and 50th minute.

The U.S. Constitution was written and adopted in 1787. That means on the same 12-hour daylight, it is only about 50 minutes old.

The deficit of knowledge that I have argued that Thomas Jefferson had in 1776 is what did not come to his attention or chose to ignore in the three hours and ten minutes of the same 12-hour daylight.

I think that explains the contradictions in what many call the democratic experiment in America. Just today, I was watching news that as members of the U.S. Supreme Court become more representative of its diverse population, the margin of confirmation votes in the U.S. Senate becomes becomes substantially lower. The contradiction in the U.S. Senate, the highest legislative body of the land, in delegating the U.S. Supreme Court as the highest office to enforce the rule of law of the land is simple inexplicable without understanding the deficit of knowledge at the time of starting the experiment. I rest my case here as well.