Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Getachew Reda has to resign effective immediately. He lied Tigres that his focres would control Dessie 5 days ago.

Post by Abere » 26 Oct 2021, 14:23

Getachew Reda has to resign effective immediately. He lied Tigres that his forces would control Dessie 5 days ago. But, Dessie gave Tigre thugs its middle finger :lol: :lol: :lol: How much more do Tigre thugs wanted to be screwed and banged in Wollo? Their dead bodies already spread and piled up. Welcome to your burial cite in Wollo, the defiant Tigre thugs.

sesame
Member+

Re: Getachew Reda has to resign effective immediately. He lied Tigres that his focres would control Dessie 5 days ago.

Post by sesame » 26 Oct 2021, 14:33

But Tigrayans consider lying to be a legitimate tactic. They even believe their own lies. They have this idiotic idea that if you keep lying, that lie may become a fact. I am sure you have seen Halafi fabricating impossible hallucinations. I remember about 6 weeks back when Agames were claiming that they destroyed 1,000 (3 zeros) tanks. So Getachew is not going to resign for telling Agames that not even a bird will fly over Mekele. They are a doomed people. They will continue to die until the last man because for them, death is better than the humiliation of defeat. Inferiority complex is a very serious disease!

Abere

Re: Getachew Reda has to resign effective immediately. He lied Tigres that his focres would control Dessie 5 days ago.

Post by Abere » 26 Oct 2021, 14:44

Sesame,
You are right. He could be rather fired even for not lying bigger than what he lied to them. I think for the Tigres, not lying is a humiliations. Lie is an honor for a Tigre, that is my takeaway so far in the era of TPLF. The problem is they will not be cured from inferiority complex in the face of making Big lies or even dying near to extinction. I don't know who on earth can fix the brains of Tigres, I wish the were not fixed by bullet and sword. However, the reality is they made themselves a plentiful harvest to the Amhara Fano in Wollo and calling the laborer to mow them down from all over Amhara land.

Abere

Post by Abere » 26 Oct 2021, 15:08

አዎን ባንዳ ነኝ ይላል ትግሬ-ወያኔ በአደባባይ። አስተኳሽ ባዕድ አገራት - ተኳሽ ትግሬ-ወያኔ። ባንዳነት እኮ እጅግ ከሚያሳፍሩት ባህርይ ውስጥ ነው። ይኸ ግን ጀግንነት ነው በነ ወያኔ ቤት።