Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Educator

Re: በአል ጃዚራ ላይ የተደረገ ትግል (መሰማት ያለበት)

Post by Educator » 26 Oct 2021, 22:31

Naamin zeleke is aggressive and unstructured when he speaks, as such he couldn't get his message across. I wish he stays away from international media as he only hurts the Ethiopian cause.
Horus wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 13:06

Dawi

Re: በአል ጃዚራ ላይ የተደረገ ትግል (መሰማት ያለበት)

Post by Dawi » 27 Oct 2021, 02:50

Educator wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 22:31
Naamin zeleke is aggressive and unstructured when he speaks, as such he couldn't get his message across. I wish he stays away from international media as he only hurts the Ethiopian cause.
Horus wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 13:06
Educator,

Naamin believes in himself, his feelings, and what he knows to be true. He owns his perception; what he saw, heard, and felt as an Ethiopian.

He sounded like "I know what I saw"; so, don't tell Ethiopians how to feel towards TPLF ; frankly this is how most feel these days. The other professor who is an outsider was pissed off like hell as well; what do you say about him?

Why do you make me feel that, the comment you made is just "gas-lighting" because you're seeing the table turning on TPLF up side down in international arena?

I say, to the contrary, Naamin helped the Ethiopian cause immensely in all the emotional way he said it; I respect him for that.

Cheers!