Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abe Abraham

Re: Video Of: Crazy Alburhan Said He Got Hamdok In House Arrest In His House!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abe Abraham » 26 Oct 2021, 12:22

Al-Burhan reveals the location of Hamdok and his fate

Sky News Arabia - Abu Dhabi

On Tuesday, the commander of the Sudanese army, Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, revealed the location of Prime Minister Abdalla Hamdok, indicating that he was not able to work freely because he was politically restricted.

Al-Burhan said, "Prime Minister Abdullah Hamdok is in my house," explaining: "The Prime Minister is in good health and will return to his home today."

The Sudanese army chief added: "Prime Minister Hamdok is safe and has not been harmed, but has been removed to preserve his safety."

He continued, "Prime Minister Hamdok is continuing his normal life."

He pointed out that detainees accused of criminal charges will remain in detention, and the rest of the detainees will be released.

The Sudanese army chief stated: "The next government will not include any political forces, and it will be a government of competencies."

---------------

Competencies ? May be that would open the path for people from the past to get ministerial positions if competence is the only criteria -- excluding past history.

kerenite

Re: Video Of: Crazy Alburhan Said He Got Hamdok In House Arrest In His House!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 26 Oct 2021, 13:10

DeQi torserawit,

Since amharic is the mother tongue of your tor serawit fathers and am sure you are familiar with it.

Below is my 2 cents worth in amharic perhaps it may penetrate your thick skulls and lands in your tiny brains:

Besudanu simimenet meseret of 2019 hulet wings tefeteru. Andu military lelaw degmo civilian. Besimimenetu meseret militariew le-and amet tekul lyastedadir Qetillo civiliawi mengist degmo le-and amet tekul liyastedadir malet iske general miricha yemikahidibet gize and which is to happen in Jul 2023.

Tadya ahun civiliawi mengist siltan yemiyzibet gize derese isu degmo bemiketilow november wor neber.

Alachu deQi tor? Gosh! LiQetil,

Tadya ahun inneza civiliawi mengist be PM Hamdock yemimeru wanna yasQematew agenda among others.... Inneza ke 100 belay yemiQoteru demonstrators be 2019 yegedelu wetaderoch lefird indiQerbu inaregalen.
That was one of their grave mistakes. Mind you those who were massacred were by the order of the second man in power general hamidti aka the camel trader aka the capo of the infamous JANJAWEEDS who massacred 100k darforians.

Tadya lasatirew to make it short:

Ahun ya mogn hamdock militeriew irat (supper) liyaregachew neber yesu agenda yeneber degom yesefi sudan hizb TiyaQe naw...inesu (mililteriew) gin misa (dinner) aderegut.

Gebachihu?

I am impressed by my amharic....indeee! Ere des sil!!!!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 26 Oct 2021, 13:49

kerenite wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 13:10
DeQi torserawit,

Since amharic is the mother tongue of your tor serawit fathers and am sure you are familiar with it.

Below is my 2 cents worth in amharic perhaps it may penetrate your thick skulls and lands into your tiny brains:

Besudanu simimenet meseret of 2019 hulet wings tefeteru. Andu military lelaw degmo civilian. Besimimenetu meseret militariew le-and amet tekul lyastedadir Qetillo civiliawi mengist degmo le-and amet tekul liyastedadir malet iske general miricha yemikahidibet gize and which is to happen in Jul 2023.

Tadya ahun civiliawi mengist siltan lirekeb giziew derese isu degmo bemiketilow november wor naw.

Alachu deQi tor? Gosh! LiQetil,

Tadya ahun inneza civiliawi mengist be PM Hamdock yemimeru wanna yasQematut agenda among others.... Inneza ke 100 belay yemiQoteru demonstrators be 2019 yegedelu wetaderoch ina meriwochachew yeneberu lefird indiQerbu inaregalen.

That was one of their grave mistakes of the hamdock wing. Mind you those who were massacred were by the order of the second man in power general hamidti aka the camel trader aka the capo of the infamous brutal JANJAWEEDS who massacred 100k darforians.

Tadya lasatirew to make it short:

Ahun ya mogn hamdock militeriew irat (supper) liyaregachew neber yesu agenda degmom yesefi sudan hizb TiyaQe naw...inesu (mililteriew) were smarter here misa (dinner) aderegut to save their sorry aszs. This is africa.

Gebachihu?

I am impressed by my amharic....indeee! Ere des sil!!!!