Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"ጥላቻን ማዳበር ኣለብን " ዮሐንስ ቧያለው | "We have to incite hatred" Yohannes Buayalew, one of top leaders of Prosperity Party

Post by sarcasm » 25 Oct 2021, 19:40

All members of the international community trying to help Ethiopia must listen to this. You will hear, see and learn how ethnic Amhara fascism & racism are being built & developed by the Ethiopian regime.

This is Yohannes Boa’yalew. ( Apologies if I misspelled his name.) He is one of the top leaders of the so called Prosperity Party, Prime Minister #AbiyAhemd’s Ruling Party, and key official of the Amhara Region.

In this video, he is talking about how to use art & music as a key tool to inculcate hatred & racism into ethnic Amharas so that ethnic Amharas will hate ethnic Tigrayans & Oromos, implied, but categorical from the full context, to totally defeat & eliminate them, i.e, ethnic Tigrayans & ethnic Oromos.

I have been writing and speaking out about these genocidal policies of the #NeftagnaRegime for the last two years. Now, it is fully unfolding.

We must confront the bitter truth. Not merely Regime change, but the entire Neftagna system change is the only way out for Ethiopia! Or else, disintegration is inevitable.
Please wait, video is loading...

simbe11

Re: "ጥላቻን ማዳበር ኣለብን " ዮሐንስ ቧያለው | "We have to incite hatred" Yohannes Buayalew, one of top leaders of Prosperity Party

Post by simbe11 » 25 Oct 2021, 20:38

I am not sure why you are surprised.
I hate TPLF and I would like everyone on the planet to hate TPLF. TPLF means horror and need to go.
He never said hate the people of Tigray. The people and TPLF are different. I hate TPLF but I love the people of tigray.

Noble Amhara

Re: "ጥላቻን ማዳበር ኣለብን " ዮሐንስ ቧያለው | "We have to incite hatred" Yohannes Buayalew, one of top leaders of Prosperity Party

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Oct 2021, 23:08

When did he even say oromo and tigray?

The dirty thing about shane is they kill as many amhras as possible and then they expect us not to speak up and when we do they cry like little girl and run to facebook! shane only feel strong when their is 100 shane fightingg 1 amara! Amara people must know our enemies! Shane and weyane!! But you termites always want to make chiger with this true speech in fact the real gun carreirs “neftegna” are today shane and weyane they have the most guns in the country and yet cyring the most when facing no problems !

In fact oromo shane are problem starters they go anywhere to start problem they will even go to the desert or the jungle or to caves to find a way to destabilize peaceful areas which have no military or anything then proud themselves as heroes
sarcasm wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 19:40
All members of the international community trying to help Ethiopia must listen to this. You will hear, see and learn how ethnic Amhara fascism & racism are being built & developed by the Ethiopian regime.

This is Yohannes Boa’yalew. ( Apologies if I misspelled his name.) He is one of the top leaders of the so called Prosperity Party, Prime Minister #AbiyAhemd’s Ruling Party, and key official of the Amhara Region.

In this video, he is talking about how to use art & music as a key tool to inculcate hatred & racism into ethnic Amharas so that ethnic Amharas will hate ethnic Tigrayans & Oromos, implied, but categorical from the full context, to totally defeat & eliminate them, i.e, ethnic Tigrayans & ethnic Oromos.

I have been writing and speaking out about these genocidal policies of the #NeftagnaRegime for the last two years. Now, it is fully unfolding.

We must confront the bitter truth. Not merely Regime change, but the entire Neftagna system change is the only way out for Ethiopia! Or else, disintegration is inevitable.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 26 Oct 2021, 00:38

He never mentions Oromo in his statement, where did you bring the name Oromo here?
b/c this is in a time of war, we can't categorically deny, that he is not talking about your agame clan but with Oromo, even an insane person couldn't say it let alone a man who is working and dining with Oromo 24/7.
Or you are telling us, we the agame are hated so let's include Oromo so we the agame would be comfortable to stand against Neftenga. if that is your purgatory, you should do better. negere Agame
quote=sarcasm post_id=1237736 time=1635205239 user_id=38466]

[/quote]

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 29 Oct 2021, 08:09

sarcasm wrote:

It is amazing that he still thinks ጥላቻ በደንብ አልዳበረም . . .

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 27 Nov 2021, 12:50

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Nov 2021, 13:03

ዐብይ አህመድ ፍቅር ፤ መደመር እያለ ሲጮህ ወያኔ ዘወር በል የማነህ ቂል(sick joke) አሉት - አልሰራም።

ዮሃንስ ቧያለው ደግሞ እሽ ፍቅር ካልገባቸ፤በራሳቸው ቋንቋ እናናግራችው ቢል ጥፋቱ ምንድን ነው?
አማራ ሲከፋው እንድህ ብሎ ጥንት ጨርሶታል - ከዮሃንስ ቧያለው ቀድሞ:-

ምን ያደርጋል ጠላ ምን ያድርጋል ጠጅ?
ጥላትን መጋበዝ ቡን አርጎ ነው እንጅ።

የትህነግ ሂሳብ እናወራርዳለን ፉከራ በምንም ይገለጣል?

sarcasm wrote:

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 27 Dec 2021, 09:32

Worku Ayitenew is not an ordinary man. He is one of the richest, if not the richest people in the #Amhara Region of #Ethiopia. He saw his new factory inaugurated in the presence of Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed only months ago.

He has recently become more of a household name given his constant appearance on the media since the start of the war. He has allegedly huge business interests in Western Tigray. He was seen in military training camps, war fronts making speeches, giving instructions etc wearing military uniforms.

In short he is all over the warmongering and hate speech places accompanied by civil and military leaders.

What you see below is, however, a disturbingly new level of dangerous genocidal speech.

“this kind of abominations (referring to Tigray forces), it is very great to not only kill them and die, but also to roast them like a goat’s meat and eat them and die”.

We painfully recall during #Tigray massacres video taped by the perpetrators, one of the criminals saying “look at his flesh.. looks good” pointing at the body in bloodbath.

Again #US, #UN & the world can NEVER say it didn’t know all this.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 27 Dec 2021, 09:51

look at this [deleted] bi@ch agame. She was a singer and clearly singing hate on Amharas. This is a 45 year old practice among the [deleted] zer. It is only allowed for agames. Yes, Amharas need to love their enemies. :lol: :lol: ቁምቡርስ አጋሜ