Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

Folks, don't be sheeple who can be herded easily by a tweet!

Post by Revelations » 25 Oct 2021, 15:31

SIT-IT-OUT or vote R. The tweets you see are to entice you into voting for their interests not yours. Hope you can show them you're smarter than they think you are!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: Folks, don't be sheeple who can be herded easily by a tweet!

Post by Revelations » 25 Oct 2021, 16:24

Look-see here what we mean. No, the tweeter didn't get a lighting hit them with a pack of revelations from above. Nope! Just that time of year where elections matter are creeping up on them and thought they will corral you in with a simple tweet, not even add tangible actions to it.

Aba

Post by Aba » 27 Oct 2021, 02:53

Revelations wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 15:31
SIT-IT-OUT or vote R. The tweets you see are to entice you into voting for their interests not yours. Hope you can show them you're smarter than they think you are!
Watch "Battlefield Ethiopia- upwards of twenty thousand ENDF POW's" on YouTube

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Oct 2021, 02:58

Revelations wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 15:31
I think this is one of the most keen observations that one should make, that was what came to my mind after hearing someone making a statement on a tv-news saying "they are not against us, we just failed to provide them with the necessary information" sort of claim. "TPLF lobbied them well in advance and we failed to do the same", was what he alluded to. But I was not impressed.

Be strong and make impact, that is when you can shape your own destiny by your own, is my maxim.