Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
free-tembien

Hermela Aregawi on Adebabay Media

Post by free-tembien » 25 Oct 2021, 03:13

EPRDF

Re: Hermela Aregawi on Adebabay Media

Post by EPRDF » 25 Oct 2021, 10:20

Hermela Aregawi, the daughter of Aite Aregawi, I think she is from Tigraway family background as her father's name indicates, but she is more of an American product and an American.

Amhara's media outlets are quick in making her a heroine and taking advantage of this young girl's speech especially of her being Tigrawaiti and her remark about the war, which I think is against TDF.

This girl has her opinion which she is entitled to express, but let us not forget this girl and her likes those who were born and raised in the west have not much clue about the politics of their country of origin and how nasty and uncivilized it is.

These kids just form, adopt and utter their opinion based on the experience they gained under the country of their host. They see things from the western political perspective, but the worebela shifta mediawoch are exploiting this innocence to their advantage and propaganda.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 25 Oct 2021, 10:29

EPRDF wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 10:20
Hermela Aregawi, the daughter of Aite Aregawi, I think she is from Tigraway family background as her father's name indicates, but she is more of an American product and an American.

Amhara's media outlets are quick in making her a heroine and taking advantage of this young girl's speech especially of her being Tigrawaiti and her remark about the war, which I think is against TDF.

This girl has her opinion which she is entitled to express, but let us not forget this girl and her likes those who were born and raised in the west have not much clue about the politics of their country of origin and how nasty and uncivilized it is.

These kids just form, adopt and utter their opinion based on the experience they gained under the country of their host. They see things from the western political perspective, but the worebela shifta mediawoch are exploiting this innocence to their advantage and propaganda.
She is not alone who stood against mafia TPLF 8) 8) 8)
Please wait, video is loading...
8) 8)

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 25 Oct 2021, 10:59

Lij Wedi,

Ethiopian Government went into Tigray in the name of law enforcement and killed civilians, collaborated with outsiders in killing innocent lives, raping women, looting and destroying the infrastructure of the region which is part of the Ethiopian sovereign territory and it governs.
No justification for this crime whatsoever!