Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Why Tigray should not destroy Amhara properties, Amharu think they are destroying Tigray properties but…???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Oct 2021, 12:50

The real victim will be the criminals Amharu at large, because Amharu are destroying Tigray wealth for now but tomorrow all Amharu will pay the price to reconstruction of all Tigray properties destroyed by Amharu. Menga Amhara may think that Tigray properties are being destroyed as they will be saved from the Tigrayans but the Tigrayans are coming to control you and you will be forced to pay every penny you destroyed and all federal properties will finance each property was destroyed by federal military forces. It will be a matter of months now to see what I am talking about and who and how should be refunded Tigray lost wealth by Amharu and federal.

Abere

Re: Why Tigray should not destroy Amhara properties, Amharu think they are destroying Tigray properties but…???

Post by Abere » 24 Oct 2021, 13:00

Why are you complaining about Amhara? It is the fruit of your hate. Hate gives birth of death and destruction. If I were you I would ask all Tigre thugs dying all over the place to return far beyond Raya Korem Alamata. I assure you, the end result is obvious, you would be the loser. Why die while the final outcome is known. Although the Tigre thugs are so crazy and immoral, at the end of the day no one has the ambition to wipe out - at least for the sake of those Tigres who passed in the good old days ( During and before His Majesty Emperor Hailesellasie). I can assure this generation of Tigre is not Ethiopia, this generation is raised by the snake mercenary TPLF. If Ethiopia to be merciful of Tigres, not because of the current generation but because of the older ones.

euroland
Member+

Re: Why Tigray should not destroy Amhara properties, Amharu think they are destroying Tigray properties but…???

Post by euroland » 24 Oct 2021, 13:10

አዮኻ ናይናይ :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:50
The real victim will be the criminals Amharu at large, because Amharu are destroying Tigray wealth for now but tomorrow all Amharu will pay the price to reconstruction of all Tigray properties destroyed by Amharu. Menga Amhara may think that Tigray properties are being destroyed as they will be saved from the Tigrayans but the Tigrayans are coming to control you and you will be forced to pay every penny you destroyed and all federal properties will finance each property was destroyed by federal military forces. It will be a matter of months now to see what I am talking about and who and how should be refunded Tigray lost wealth by Amharu and federal.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 24 Oct 2021, 13:11

How much wealth destroyed? So,it is true that the drone become real enemy?