Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Mamo Killo Menga Abiy is taking Issayas advice to destroy Abiy and to save Issayas???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Oct 2021, 12:27

All the actions you have been taking thus far are empowering the case against Abiy not the other way around and your relationship with Eritrea is the real cause not to stay in power and you may be killed but for sure you will be arrested regardless what country you flee. It may be too late to save yourself but cutting the cause of your cancer eating you alive is Issayas and it will be wise removing yourself from Issayas and kick out all Issayas securities from the country. The Eritreans are intentionally destroying you by presenting themselves as supporters of Abiy but in reality, those are the one expediting the time table for your removal from power and they are using you as Cherq Kuas for their own interests.

As a man you should come out and tell the country that I rather be killed by my own people than saved by Eritrea and I made huge mistakes, it may cost my life and for sure costed the wellbeing of all Ethiopians and I am deeply sorry for my crime and I ordered all Eritreans to leave Ethiopia soil immediately. This speech may not save your life or crime but it will save your legacy in the history books to recognize all the gross crimes you committed because you are menga Mamo Killo to be played by the Eritrean so long.