Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

'በአሸባሪው' ሕገመንግስት አገር እየመሩ፤ 'አሸባሪ' ባፀደቀው ባንዲራ እየተጠቀሙ፤ 'አሸባሪ' ያፀደቀው ብሔራዊ መዝሙር እየዘመሩ . . .

Post by sarcasm » 23 Oct 2021, 18:50

Feriha Egziabher

ቅናትና ቅናት ብቻ ነው ምክንያቱ። እዚሁ አሜሪካ የሚኖር አንድ ኣማራ ጉዋደኛዬ የዛሬ ስምንት ኣመት ገደማ ከሃያ ኣመት በሁዋላ አዲስ ኣበባ ደርሶ ሲመለስ ምን ቢል ጥሩ ነው: አዲስ አበባ አሜሪካን መስላ የለ እንዴ! ግን ምንዋጋ ኣለው ወያኔ ሆነ የቀየረው::

ኣያቶቹ ለዘመናት ያላደረጉትን ለውጥ በሃያ ሰባት ኣመታት ብቻ TPLF በማድረጉ በቅናት ኣይናቸው ምን ያህል ይቀላ እንደነበር የምናውቀው ሃቅ ነው:: ቅናትንና ምቀኝነት መድሃኒት የሌለው በሽታ ነው::

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: 'በአሸባሪው' ሕገመንግስት አገር እየመሩ፤ 'አሸባሪ' ባፀደቀው ባንዲራ እየተጠቀሙ፤ 'አሸባሪ' ያፀደቀው ብሔራዊ መዝሙር እየዘመሩ . . .

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 23 Oct 2021, 18:57

In fact, Abiy has changed Addis within three years than the TPLF did in twenty-seven. If Abiy borrowed like TPLF as if there is no tomorrow imagine what Addis looks like. For the large part the last twenty-seven years were lost years.

sarcasm

Re: 'በአሸባሪው' ሕገመንግስት አገር እየመሩ፤ 'አሸባሪ' ባፀደቀው ባንዲራ እየተጠቀሙ፤ 'አሸባሪ' ያፀደቀው ብሔራዊ መዝሙር እየዘመሩ . . .

Post by sarcasm » 23 Oct 2021, 21:43

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:57
In fact, Abiy has changed Addis within three years than the TPLF did in twenty-seven. If Abiy borrowed like TPLF as if there is no tomorrow imagine what Addis looks like. For the large part the last twenty-seven years were lost years.
My dad went to Addis during the Derg times and one of his friend's invited him for lunch into his house. But he had to rush him out to Ras Hotel quickly after the meal as the 'toilet' in his house and neighborhood was **** and he was so embarrassed to show that to my dad. Thanks to TPLF now Addis Ababans have toilet and shower in their houses. TPLF gave Addis Ababans something they never had before - pride in one's house.

Checkout the below video and enjoy how TPLF's built Addis. The second video will remind Addis Ababans how life before TPLF looked like.

በዚህ ደረጃ እንድትደነዝዙ ኢትዮጵያውያን ማን ነው አዚም ያደረገባቹ?
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 24 Oct 2021, 18:43

sarcasm wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 21:43
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:57
My dad went to Addis during the Derg times and one of his friend's invited him for lunch into his house. But he had to rush him out to Ras Hotel quickly after the meal as the 'toilet' in his house and neighborhood was **** and he was so embarrassed to show that to my dad. Thanks to TPLF now Addis Ababans have toilet and shower in their houses. TPLF gave Addis Ababans something they never had before - pride in one's house.

የአዲስ አበቤዎች ክህደት

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 25 Oct 2021, 00:32

Kichamam woyane mujahideen - Your dad went to Addis directly from Dedebit and yet Derg didn’t touch him. Also yes Ethiopians are using woyanes constitution, flag, etc because they know they will change them in due process. That shows how people are mature, very tolerant & accommodating. Whereas hot-headed TPLF thugs dismantled everything hastily on day one. Isn’t that a curse? KIFFU!
sarcasm wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 21:43

Last edited by Selam/ on 25 Oct 2021, 06:06, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Oct 2021, 01:43

sarcasm wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:43
Please wait, video is loading...

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 25 Oct 2021, 08:06

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:32
From where did your dad go to Addis, Eden ? From New York or Adwa ?
He went from Asmara. I know he visited NY once, but I don't think he has ever been to Adwa.