Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

TSUNAMI RED ALERT! Fifth and Final Warning Unsealed and Delivered, Move Seek Mountainous High Grounds ASAP or Perish

Post by teodroseIII » 23 Oct 2021, 08:48

This is the last call for free spirits, as in this is the last chance for people who live near coastlines to make a beeline inland and move to mountainous areas. You can dismiss my warnings because I’ve gotten the dates wrong on four separate occasions, but that is the height of foolishness. If I advise at-risk populations to avoid a deadly event “too soon” and they heeded my council and sought higher grounds, does it really matter if I got the date wrong?

Do you think people who lived while millions perished will have the audacity to tell me I got the date wrong? Don’t you think they will get down on their knees and thank the same God who spoke to my spirit without my ears hearing His voice about the incoming tsunami? Grant it, perhaps I should have never tried to time the date of terminal impact because only God—and the devils at DARPA who are engineering the imminent collapse of the Cumbre Vieja ridge into the ocean—know the exact date and time of the “great washout”...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/tsunami-red-em ... l-warning/.