Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Hermela: the only honest chgrayan!

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Oct 2021, 05:01

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Hermela: the only honest chgrayan!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 23 Oct 2021, 08:07

She's honest, very eloquent and to top it off very pretty. I hope Tigrayans heed her and abandon the sinking tplf ship.
Zmeselo wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 05:01

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Oct 2021, 14:13

Zmeselo,

I think it is always good not to generalize because of some bad guys in the mass. in my view there are very good, hard working and patriotic ethnic Tigrians all over Ethiopia and else where and I don't think they will be pleased when we would call them "chgrayan" (I think to mean chigaram? (destitute)).

Among those hardworking and patriotic Tigrians is also this young Lady, whom I didn't know about before the current war, so it would be unfair and prejudicial to call her and many like her also chigram.

Now she has made a lasting name for herself and defended her country on world stages. For folks like her defending Ethiopia is also defending Tigray, TPLF has no monopoly over the right to speak for the Tigrean People nor is their voices the legitimate voices of the mass.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Oct 2021, 14:28

Got ya!

I do that to pìss off the terrorists in this forum, that's all.

When they call my country "singapoor" though, I want you to be there to defend it too, because I'm not the type to just sit down & take it.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:13
Zmeselo,

I think it is always good not to generalize because of some bad guys in the mass. in my view there are very good, hard working and patriotic ethnic Tigrians all over Ethiopia and else where and I don't think they will be pleased when we would call them "chgrayan" (I think to mean chigaram? (destitute)).

Among those hardworking and patriotic Tigrians is also this young Lady, whom I didn't know about before the current war, so it would be unfair and prejudicial to call her and many like her also chigram.

Now she has made a lasting name for herself and defended her country on world stages. For folks like her defending Ethiopia is also defending Tigray, TPLF has no monopoly over the right to speak for the Tigrean People nor is their voices the legitimate voices of the mass.
Please wait, video is loading...

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 24 Oct 2021, 14:42

Defendthetruth, since when are you defending anything that is true? Just go and read what you have been posting and you will find out that you have no principle to stand on. You are a wishy-washy flip-flopper that is quick to judge people. Zmeselo knows much better the Tegaru than you ever will. He knows the Tegaru like the back of his hand and he cares about them EXCEPT the blind followers of the evil Weyanes. By the way, keep your idiocy to yourself, Zmeselo's "Chigray" was never meant to be your "Chigaram" word. It was rather meant to reflect "Tigray". Chigray aka Tigrai, meathead!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Oct 2021, 16:16

Temt wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:42
Defendthetruth, since when are you defending anything that is true? Just go and read what you have been posting and you will find out that you have no principle to stand on. You are a wishy-washy flip-flopper that is quick to judge people. Zmeselo knows much better the Tegaru than you ever will. He knows the Tegaru like the back of his hand and he cares about them EXCEPT the blind followers of the evil Weyanes. By the way, keep your idiocy to yourself, Zmeselo's "Chigray" was never meant to be your "Chigaram" word. It was rather meant to reflect "Tigray". Chigray aka Tigrai, meathead!
Why are you quick in jumping in like የእርጎ ዝንብ?

I just shared my view with zmeselo and he didn't jump so high like you do here, you could have also shared your own, if you had one. If you don't have, then you are not obliged to say something.

Your post is not worth of replying to.

Where is the dictionary that you used and chigray is Tigray? May I refer to it?

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 27 Mar 2023, 20:59

Silverback strategy to confuse mereja members, worthless scumbag.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Mar 2023, 22:15

Take it easy, carpetmuncher.

Your obsession with me, will drive you...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 20:59
Silverback strategy to confuse mereja members, worthless scumbag.