Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abe Abraham

ያቤ yABAllo (ABA ) የት ጠፋሽ ? በቀን ኣንዲት ሪፖርት - የሃሰትም ብትሆን - ለማዛጋጀት እንዴት ኣቃተሽ ? የጁንታው ዶላሩ ኣለቀ ወይ ?

Post by Abe Abraham » 22 Oct 2021, 12:48

ያቤ yABAllo (ABA ) የት ጠፋሽ ? በቀን ኣንዲት ሪፖርት - የሃሰትም ብትሆን - ለማዛጋጀት እንዴት ኣቃተሽ ? የጁንታው ዶላሩ ኣለቀ ወይ ?

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: ያቤ yABAllo (ABA ) የት ጠፋሽ ? በቀን ኣንዲት ሪፖርት - የሃሰትም ብትሆን - ለማዛጋጀት እንዴት ኣቃተሽ ? የጁንታው ዶላሩ ኣለቀ ወይ ?

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Oct 2021, 13:30

Yabello has lost his luster. Before Abiy came to power he was not that bad. Yes, he is a tribal cadre who seriously hates his being born black. In other words a tribal cadre with low self esteem. But that Yabello had at least was devouring world news. He is like Eden. They boast with somebody’s article or interview. They have nothing of their own. Their minds freeze when it were forced to think.
As I said Yabello was not bright, but for the reason he lived in this planet as much as Sebhat Nega did, he had a story to tell from time to time, sweetened with tribal folklores.
Since Abiy came to power, especially after TPLF attacked the Ethiopian defense force, he just has become irrational to the highest degree.
If you notice no one reads what he is posting anymore . I think he is done. He can post as many articles as he wants from the world press, but I don’t think ER members would be eager to read let alone respond to his posting.
Yabello is for any practical term he was the cadre of the past.