Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Ethiopian Airforce Has Raided Mekele for the 4th Day? Has the Biden Adminstration Given the Green Light? Seems SO!

Post by sesame » 22 Oct 2021, 09:43

The Biden people have not issued any statement since the Ethiopian air force started to bomb strategic locations in Mekele. Does that mean they have given up on the Agame thugs? It seems so. After all, the thugs have bombastically been declaring their aim is to go to Addis. They have continued to wage war on Wello. Now nobody is going to complain if Abiy takes decisive measures to annihilate the thugs. They have, it seems, shot themselves right in their arse. May be Abiy's strategy to let these morons into Wello was designed to neutralize the US. It appears to have done so. As long the Agames keep fighting in Amhara, Abiy has the legal and moral right to do whatever he wants even to block the food aid.

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Ethiopian Airforce Has Raided Mekele for the 4th Day? Has the Biden Adminstration Given the Green Light? Seems SO!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Oct 2021, 10:22

Sesame, I believe that is true. By now the US administration must have known as long as TPLF exists Ethiopia will never ever be peaceful. I know I get hit from fellow ER members for saying this : I do not think US wants Ethiopia to remain in constant ethnic politics drama.
A year or so ago, the TPLF machine was in good hand. Susan Rice and colleagues were in position to call the shot. TPLF nevertheless sabotaged Susan and company. When the Ethiopian defense force withdrew from Mekele, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press and others wrote about the almighty TPLF pushing out the Ethiopian defense force. TPLF emboldened by that narrative. To begin with the narrative was fed to the news media by TPLF, but the TPLF operatives believed their own lie.
Hence, the worst, laughable drama of going to Aratkilo started.
Well, Susan and company were willing to take many lies, but even for them that was too much. They knew the TPLF lie that Ethiopian federal government was hellbent to destroy regional power cannot live its own life if the same TPLF was waging war to unseat the federal government. TPLF by nature cannot live without self contradiction. That is because mostly the result of political ignorance.

Yes, I believe US wants Ethiopia to get rid of TPLF. It is the region instability creator. No world power including US can benefit from unstable East Africa.
Last edited by Sam Ebalalehu on 22 Oct 2021, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Re: Ethiopian Airforce Has Raided Mekele for the 4th Day? Has the Biden Adminstration Given the Green Light? Seems SO!

Post by Blueshift » 22 Oct 2021, 10:27

Either that or they are just simply allowing him to shoot himself in the foot. Later, convince the security council and intervene militarily could be the plan. They all know TPLF is mobile. TPLF does not possess military installations. Why bomb civilians. Security council members can not defend that. They couldn't even defend Eritrea's sanctions more than a decade ago. I believe Abbiy needs well rounded military experts around him. Getting advice from you guys, let us say, it is dangerous. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 22 Oct 2021, 16:59

Sudan’s hamdok was supposed to be the new telalaki kid in the block as meles naziawi was and Sudan’s chaos is making the ferenjis to rethink