Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Mission accomplished: Completely brought to the ground!!

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Oct 2021, 18:11

ሕጂ ግርም!! 8)

"ኣር በሎ ኪር በሎ እንተኣበየ መከራ ይምከሮ" ረዘንቲን መስተውኣልትን ወለዱና ክምስሉ

More sorties underway. CIA's latest assessment predicted that Tplf terrorists would not last the next six months.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: Mission accomplished: Completely brought to the ground!!

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 21 Oct 2021, 18:35

What worries me the most is the more than 2 billion birr borrowed from Development Bank of Ethiopia to build this complex. That seems to have gone down the drain... These emotional leeches are turning everything they touched to ashes. That is expected of the most advanced people on the planet, tho,.... :lol: :lol: What a waste!!

The Gov't have been trying not to destroy properties of high value hopping that the war would subside and people could once again use those properties. As a "poor" country, we do not have the luxury of burning everything to the ground like these du^mb mobs are habitually programmed to do. I guess, it is better to save the country than some machineries. If it is their preferences to go back in time to where they started from, then who are we to stand on their way? :mrgreen: :|

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 21 Oct 2021, 18:45

8) 8) 8)
Please wait, video is loading...

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 21 Oct 2021, 19:56

What is going to be the next target? I am kindda impatiently waiting...You go to burn other's home and ya will come to a house grazed to the ground, if in-fact you make it alive. :mrgreen: Give 'em hell !!