Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

TDF and Tadese Werede's next move

Post by Mesob » 21 Oct 2021, 15:29

... as far as I am concerned, the war is almost over ..
Tadese Werede, TDF's comnader after crushing the ENDF at Chifra Front in north Wello in October 2021

TDF's most experienced, intelligent and cool commander of its southern and eastern spear front -- General Tadese Werede is very unpredictable. His calm military demeanor, strategic and emotional intelligence was exhibited clearly in his command in crushing the Ethiopian National Defense Forces ENDF in the Chifra Front this month.
Having captured all the strategic heights and locations commanding all the gates to central Ethiopia, and significant military hardware, the question is, will Tadese Werede move to the center to Addis Ababa or to the east to sever Abiy's main artery -- the Addis - Djibouti road and the railway line?
For more of his sophisticated military analysis and very humble and magnanimous in victory character, listen to his brilliance below. This is on par of rewriting the military warfare theories of Clausewitz, A T Mahan, B Jomini and Sun Tzu. Wish someone translates this to Amharic. Where are the polyglots, my AMICHE cousins here?
: 8) 8)

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: TDF and Tadese Werede's next move

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 21 Oct 2021, 15:44

General Bacca Debele says " Tadesse Werede has never had a combat experience. Th one time he came to the Assab front as a privileged TPLF General, he gave the order of human wave attack. That was a field day for the other side to massacre thousands of our soldiers. The only military tactic this man seem to know is sending thousands to their certain death if they are able to occupy a certain hill" . That is I guess what is thought as a conventional military genius in Tigrai. :mrgreen: :roll:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: TDF and Tadese Werede's next move

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 21 Oct 2021, 16:20

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:44
General Bacca Debele says " Tadesse Werede has never had a combat experience. Th one time he came to the Assab front as a privileged TPLF General, he gave the order of human wave attack. That was a field day for the other side to massacre thousands of our soldiers. The only military tactic this man seem to know is sending thousands to their certain death if they are able to occupy a certain hill" . That is I guess what is thought as a conventional military genius in Tigrai. :mrgreen: :roll:

You have been listening Bacha Debele, "Bacha Hunesh Qeresh Alu Emuye Menelik"???