Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
kerenite

Re: ENDF to enter Mekele and the most feared FANO force enter Wello

Post by kerenite » 22 Oct 2021, 11:40

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:26
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:23
For an Eritrean Fed_Up your mastery of the Amharic language is impressive. I laughed out loud for the name you chose for him. How fitting !
አመሰግናለሁ ወንድሜ ሳም

ትግረኛ እና አማረኛ ጉራጌኛ የግእዝ ቋንቋ ልጆች ናቸው:: ትግረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህ አማረኛን ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ያው እንዳልኩህ መሰረታቸው አንድ ሰለሆነ:: አማረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህም ትግረኛ ቋንቋ ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ::

"አዛባ" "እበት" "አተላ" "ድንቡዝ" ለአሸባሪው ባንዳ ለኣባ አዋሽ የሚሰማሙ ስሞች ናቸው :P
Wedi asr aleQa adgi,

You never disappoint me. Let me educate you:

EritreanTGRE or tgrayit language was the first which adopted the geez language. TGRE precedes tigringna or amhara languages. However, since you are an SOB fanatic dude either you are shy to admit it or you have no clue being an adgi... GoHaf.

On another issue, some gullible aadug are impressed by your mastery of the amharic language and it makes me smile. They know that you are one of them an adgi. However, they play it wickedly.

Qomal wedi asr aleQa..... Now go ahead with your infantile... Shiritam this... Muslim that blabber.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Oct 2021, 12:49

kerenite wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:40
Fed_Up wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
For an Eritrean Fed_Up your mastery of the Amharic language is impressive. I laughed out loud for the name you chose for him. How fitting !
አመሰግናለሁ ወንድሜ ሳም

ትግረኛ እና አማረኛ ጉራጌኛ የግእዝ ቋንቋ ልጆች ናቸው:: ትግረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህ አማረኛን ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ያው እንዳልኩህ መሰረታቸው አንድ ሰለሆነ:: አማረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህም ትግረኛ ቋንቋ ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ::

Wedi asr aleQa adgi,

EritreanTGRE or tgrayit language was the first which adopted the geez language. TGRE precedes tigringna or amhara languages. However, since you are an SOB fanatic dude either you are shy to admit it or you have no clue being an adgi... GoHaf.

On another issue, some gullible aadug are impressed by your mastery of the amharic language and it makes me smile. They know that you are one of them an adgi. However, they play it wickedly.

Qomal wedi asr aleQa..... Now go ahead with your infantile... Shiritam this... Muslim that blabber.

Shirtamu ኣጋሜ ወዳ ንኸልቢ ዘልዛላ ክብረቢስ ሽማግሌው

እንኳንም አጋሜ አላልከኝ እንጂ አማራማ የጌቶችህ ስም እኮ ነው:: እንደ አህያ እየነረቱህ አህያ ብለህ በገዛ ዌብሳይታቸው ስትንጣጣ ማየት እንኳን አያሳፍርህም? በገዛ ቤታቸው በግድ ገብትህ ልትሰድባቸውም ያምርሃል?

አሁን እንዲህ ቅጥል ያረገህ ፋኖ ወሎ ገባ መከላከያ መቀሌ እንደሚገባ ሰለፃፍኩ ብቻ ነው:: የአጋሜን ሸንፍላ ቆጥረን ዘፍዝፈን ጨምድደን አድርቀን የምናውቅ ደቂ ሻእቢያ መሆናችንን አትርሳ:: ይልቅስ ለመንገባለል እንዲያመችህ በሌብነት የተቆዘረውን ቀፈትህን ቀንስ... መንከባለያ ሰኣት እየደረሰ ነው::

ለመሆኑ ያች ዝፍዝፍ ኦቢስ አጋመተይቲ ብድብድ ሰበይትኻ ዳኻን ዲያ? ኬፍ በለለይ

ማሳሰቢያ

አጋሜ ብለህ አትስደበኝ እንጂ "አማራ" እማ I will take it as a badge of honor. 8) ተግባባን አጋሜው?

You are th

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Oct 2021, 14:18

<<ሆ ብየ ኡመጣለሁ.. ሆ ብየ በድል ፣ ድሮም ያባቴ ነው ወያኔን ሞግደል!>> ... የሚለውን ዘፈን ስሰማ ኡንባዬ ይተናነቀኛል ፣ ሰውነቴን ይወረኛል ፣ ውስጤ በኢትዮጵያ ሀገሬ ፍቅር ስሜት ይነዳል። የምወደውን ጥሕሎ ተመግቤ ኡንደረካሁ ያህል የሞንፈስ ኡርካታ ይሰማኛል።

ጁንታው ዎንድሜ Aba Awash ፣ አንተስ ምን ይሰማሃል ??
:roll: :roll:

Aba

Post by Aba » 22 Oct 2021, 17:17

Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 22 Oct 2021, 20:36

To me it looks like the federal government is not interested in getting to chigray kilil. They don't want them to cry genocide. They are burying weyane rodents in Amhara region without being bothered by the west :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 14:51
All the indications lead to one conclusion: Mekele is on ENDF radar.

The air raids intensified, and the most feared fanos force mobilized from Gonder to wollo battlefield.

Let's wait and see.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 Oct 2021, 13:41

Fed_Up wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 12:49
kerenite wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:40
Fed_Up wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
አመሰግናለሁ ወንድሜ ሳም

Wedi asr aleQa adgi,

Shirtamu ኣጋሜ ወዳ ንኸልቢ ዘልዛላ ክብረቢስ ሽማግሌው

እንኳንም [deleted] አላልከኝ እንጂ አማራማ የጌቶችህ ስም እኮ ነው:: እንደ አህያ እየነረቱህ አህያ ብለህ በገዛ ዌብሳይታቸው ስትንጣጣ ማየት እንኳን አያሳፍርህም? በገዛ ቤታቸው በግድ ገብትህ ልትሰድባቸውም ያምርሃል?

አሁን እንዲህ ቅጥል ያረገህ ፋኖ ወሎ ገባ መከላከያ መቀሌ እንደሚገባ ሰለፃፍኩ ብቻ ነው:: የአጋሜን ሸንፍላ ቆጥረን ዘፍዝፈን ጨምድደን አድርቀን የምናውቅ ደቂ ሻእቢያ መሆናችንን አትርሳ:: ይልቅስ ለመንገባለል እንዲያመችህ በሌብነት የተቆዘረውን ቀፈትህን ቀንስ... መንከባለያ ሰኣት እየደረሰ ነው::

ለመሆኑ ያች ዝፍዝፍ ኦቢስ አጋመተይቲ ብድብድ ሰበይትኻ ዳኻን ዲያ? ኬፍ በለለይ

ማሳሰቢያ

[deleted] ብለህ አትስደበኝ እንጂ "አማራ" እማ I will take it as a badge of honor. 8) ተግባባን አጋሜው?

You are th
Focus.. Focus wurinchilla wedi asr aleQa on the gist of my post.

It was expected from you to say, I am grateful....thanks and sorry.. I didn't know... egziabiherin.... beletu tmut that tgre preceded tigrigna, amhara, hareri (adere) and "gurage" in adopting the geez language. I only hate the tgrayit speakers b/c they are muslims and that is why I constantly dub them as "shiritam".

Qomal fanatic.. Neo-crusader, who belongs to a christian version of ISIS or alQaeeda

Gets tselim hibey.. Tuff nabti kifue getska!!!