Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

ENDF to enter Mekele and the most feared FANO force enter Wello

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Oct 2021, 14:51

All the indications lead to one conclusion: Mekele is on ENDF radar.

The air raids intensified, and the most feared fanos force mobilized from Gonder to wollo battlefield.

Let's wait and see.

Aba

Re: ENDF to enter Mekele and the most feared FANO force enter Wello

Post by Aba » 21 Oct 2021, 15:47

Fando (or should I say desperado),
Your god is next and his asz will be brought back to his motherland Tembien.
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Fed_Up wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 14:51

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Oct 2021, 15:56

In fact, that is going to happen for sure. The softening of the TPLF defense before the final move is a wise strategy. I believe the West and UN come to believe the TPLF days are numbered. Nothing can explain their sudden silence other than accepting the inevitable outcome. Maybe they are encouraging Abiy to wrap it up the whole thing pretty soon.
They come to realize I believe a United Ethiopia is not a fiction, but a fact.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2021, 15:58

"Oooo, Joe Biden" looks like this, on twitter. :lol:

Burn Meqele, burn! :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Oct 2021, 16:00

Aba wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:47
AbaQ,

ይልቅስ ስምህን ለመቀየር ተዘጋጂ:: መከላከያ መቀሌን በያዘ ቁጥር የመረጃ ስምህን ውርደትህን ለመደበቅ ስምህን መቀየር አይቀርም:: እድሉን ከሰጠህኝ "አዛባ" በደንብ ይገልፅሃል እና አዛባን መርጨልካለሁ :P

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Oct 2021, 16:23

For an Eritrean Fed_Up your mastery of the Amharic language is impressive. I laughed out loud for the name you chose for him. How fitting !

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2021, 16:26

Aba

Post by Aba » 21 Oct 2021, 17:54

What've you been smoking, boy. It looks like you've been infected by the higdef mendef virus: stick your head in Issu's asz. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:56

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Oct 2021, 18:04

I am not smoking anything . It is you who are smoking something or downright stupid who cheers the death of Tigrean kids. People die for a cause that is attainable. Young kids should not be forced to die for a cause which they do not know what it is. Even the TPLF leaders let alone slogan worshipping, uninformed foot soldier like you define the reason Tigrean kids die in thousands. You guys are the worst war criminals.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Oct 2021, 18:26

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:23
For an Eritrean Fed_Up your mastery of the Amharic language is impressive. I laughed out loud for the name you chose for him. How fitting !
አመሰግናለሁ ወንድሜ ሳም

ትግረኛ እና አማረኛ ጉራጌኛ የግእዝ ቋንቋ ልጆች ናቸው:: ትግረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህ አማረኛን ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ያው እንዳልኩህ መሰረታቸው አንድ ሰለሆነ:: አማረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህም ትግረኛ ቋንቋ ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ::

"አዛባ" "እበት" "አተላ" "ድንቡዝ" ለአሸባሪው ባንዳ ለኣባ አዋሽ የሚሰማሙ ስሞች ናቸው :P

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 21 Oct 2021, 18:35

The "lure the terrorist agame mice out of their holes to be eaten by the cat" military strategy is working like a charm. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aba

Post by Aba » 21 Oct 2021, 20:43

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:04
I am not smoking anything . It is you who are smoking something or downright stupid who cheers the death of Tigrean kids. People die for a cause that is attainable. Young kids should not be forced to die for a cause which they do not know what it is. Even the TPLF leaders let alone slogan worshipping, uninformed foot soldier like you define the reason Tigrean kids die in thousands. You guys are the worst war criminals.
Tigreans are fighting to save their people from the savage fascists who want to destroy: rape, murder, and exterminate them. They volunteer to fight in defense of their people and their survival. They've got everything to lose if they let fascists Mamo qillo, Issu jillo and chauvinists defeat them. That's why moral is high kicking the baztards out of the Horn of Africa.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Oct 2021, 21:06

That is a false narrative. The ongoing fight is between Ethiopia and TPLF. The majority of Tigreans who live in Tigray are people who were born after TPLF came to Aratkilo. It does not need a rocket scientist to indoctrinate the captives as the TPLF wants them to be raised, making them paranoid of the Amharas whom they most probably never saw, but heard about. As for kicking the “[deleted]” out of East Africa good luck. If I were you though I would worry about how many young Tigrean kids would die before TPLF totally collapses. I do not live on fantasy ; I am a realist. I have a good judgment of what will unfold.

Aba

Post by Aba » 21 Oct 2021, 21:19

Dude, they don't need to indoctrinate their people. The people saw what the fascists did in the 8 months they occupied their land: rape, loot, murder etc.etc in their own eyes. Where have you been all this time when the people suffered like never before? Fool.

Don't tell me this man is a brainwashed weyane.
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:06
That is a false narrative. The ongoing fight is between Ethiopia and TPLF. The majority of Tigreans who live in Tigray are people who were born after TPLF came to Aratkilo. It does not need a rocket scientist to indoctrinate the captives as the TPLF wants them to be raised, making them paranoid of the Amharas whom they most probably never saw, but heard about. As for kicking the “[deleted]” out of East Africa good luck. If I were you though I would worry about how many young Tigrean kids would die before before TPLF totally collapses. I do not live on fantasy ; I am a realist. I have a good judgment of what will unfold.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Oct 2021, 21:49

That is again a false narrative. Your audience should be Ethiopians at large. The great majority of Ethiopians do not share your narrative. In fact, they believe TPLF is a lie manufacturing entity more than anything. Even Ethiopians who had soft spot for TPLF before Abiy came to power has had a different outlook for it now. Do not talk to yourself and to those who believe your make believe. That is not helpful.
As for your claim they “occupy [ Tigray’s] land,” the Amharas have a different understanding : they got back their stolen land. Again do not talk to yourself.

Aba

Post by Aba » 21 Oct 2021, 22:21

I rest my case. You're the brainwashed ones

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Oct 2021, 23:27

ሞከላከያ በቅርቡ መቀሌ ሲገቡ በቀይ ምንጣፍ ስነ-ስርአት ደማቅ የጀግኖች አቀባበል ይደረግላቸዋል። ለኡናታችን ትግራይ ውለታ የዋሉላት የሞከላከያ ጀግኖቹም <<ዶይ ኻምዚአየ ደልየ ዶይ ኻምዚአየ!..." ኡየተባለ ይዘፈንላቸዋል።

Aba

Post by Aba » 22 Oct 2021, 00:32

Red carpet :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Oct 2021, 00:58

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:26
ትግረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህ አማረኛን ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ያው እንዳልኩህ መሰረታቸው አንድ ሰለሆነ:: አማረኛ ተናጋሪ ሆነህም ትግረኛ ቋንቋ ማወቅ ቀላል ነው ::
Fed_Up,

ከኣሁን በፊት የመንዝን ኣማርኛ ከመንዜዉ የበለጠ ስትጠቀም ኣስተዉዬ ዝም ኣልኩኝ። ዛሬ ደግሞ መርጬልካለሁ ስትል የጎጃም ኣማርኛም ኣይቀርህም ብዬ በፈገግታ ኣለፍኩኝ፣ የሳምን ጽሁፍ ሳላነብ ነዉ።

ድሮ በኢትዮጵያ ማትሪክ ፈተና ማን ነዉ A የምያገኘዉ ብዬ ስጠይቅ ከኤርትራ የሚመጡ ተማሪዎች ናቸዉ የሚል መልስ ስምቼ ነበር። ትክክል ይሁን ኣይሁን ኣላዉቅም። ትክክል ከሆነ ለካስ መሰረቱን ይዛችሁ ነዉ ኣማርኛን ትሰቅሉ የነበረዉ።

Aba

Post by Aba » 22 Oct 2021, 01:38

Red carpet :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: