Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ቴዲ አፍሮ

Post by Horus » 22 Oct 2021, 02:11

Naga Tuma wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 01:21
Horus wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 13:34
Not a single person raises this fundamental question.
Horus,

Did you get a chance to read again the comments at the following link, which was posted here back in 2014: ETHIOPIA'S "ETHNIC FEDERALISM" IS MELES ZENAWI'S ORPHAN?

If yes, doesn't it attempt to raise the same concern as yours and many others? If you have got a chance to read and feel that it doesn't, it would be interesting to read what other alternatives you may have envisioned in order to address the fundamental question.
Naga Tuma

I am glad you pulled up your thread from 2014. I did not disagree with you in principle and I still hold exactly the same position. This is my position since I was in college. As you could see then and in retrospect, in 2014 a non-ethnic federalism was simply an idea or a political ideology. Consider how far we have come in 8 years! TPLF is in its last breath in Tigray and eradicated from Ethiopia proper. We have now a leader who is partially open to a modern civic federal system.

Ask me now! Is a civic federal system an idea whose time has come? Yes! Is it the urgent question of the moment? Yes. These ethnic war persist precisely because there this defunct TPLF crafted so called constitution. Ethiopia is simply giving Abiy Ahmed a breathing time to solidify its position by removing the very enemies civic federalism but it is now exactly the right time to debate on the mechanics of that system.

As we speak, there is preparation for the commencement of a National Dialogue to begin the first of week of November next month. I am sure one of the central questions of the dialogue will be just that - how to transition to civic federalism or some sort of a mixed system.

My personal position is to create a lower house of assembly to handle cultural and identity issues.This is why I used the term 'mixed'

FYI - I never use the ER open forum, never .

Ker

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 22 Oct 2021, 03:13

እስቲ በቴዲ ኣፍሮ ዙርያ እንዝናና!

በያሬዳዊ ዜማዉ የምናውቀው ድንቁ ቴዲ ኣፍሮ፡ ምንም እንኳ ላጤ ቴድሮስና ምኒልክ አድልቶ ላገራቸው ለጦቢያ ሲሉ በጦር ሜዳ የተሰውትን ኣጤ ዮሃንስን ገሸሽ በማድረግ ኣላዜመላቸውም ብለን ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች ብንወቅሰውም፡ ነግ ተነገ ወዲያ ከኅሊናዉ ጋር ተማክሮ ይቀኝላቸዋል ብለን እንገምታለን። :lol:

ቴዲ ኣፍሮ የትግራዩ ቅዱስ የቅዱስ ያሬድ ውለታ እንዳለበት ጠንቅቆ ያውቃል፡ እነ ምርጡ ድምጣዊ እነ ፍሬው ኃይሉም አጎቶቹና አባቶቹ መሆናቸውን ጠንቅቆ ይረዳል፡ በመሆኑም እንደ ገደል ማሚቶ ማንም የቂም ቦለቲከኛ የሰነዘረውን ቃል እንደ ገደል ማሚቶ ማስተጋባት ሳይሆን፡ ልቡ ያመነበትንና ከልቦናው የፈለቀን ሃቅ ይገጥማል ያዜማል፡ ያባቶቹ ልጅ ከሆነ! :lol:

ከአመታት በፊትም “ፍቅር ያሸንፋል” በማለት ባጭር ቃል ግዙፍ ቍምነገር አእምሮ ላለው ሰው ሁሉ አስተምሯል፡ ተማሪ ከተገኘ። ጥላቻን የዘራ ሁላ፡ ይህ ሁሉ ኳኳታ አልቆና አልፎ ሰላም ሲሰፍን፡ በተግባሩ ያፍራል። ይህን ያውቃል ቢለን እንገሚታለን፡ ጐንደሬይቱን ያያ ሙጬን ልጅ አምለሰትን ያገባው ቴዲ ኣፍሮ! :mrgreen:

ከዚያ በተቀረ ግን እንደ ተራ የመንደር ካድሬ ቦለቲከኞች ባበዱና በደም በሰከሩ ቁጥር ቴዲ መሞጣሞጥ አይጠበቅበትም። ኢትዮጵያዊው 'ወዲ ጉራዕ' ማለቴ 'ወዲ ትኹል' የሙዚቃዉ ንጉሥ ጉራጌው ቴዲ ኣፍሮ!
:mrgreen:

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 29 Oct 2021, 03:08

Horus,

Just got back to this thread. Good to hear about the planned national dialogue.

በቅርበት ሆኜ በጥልቀት ባልከታተልም በቅርቡ የተደረገዉ ምርጫ የህዝባዊ መንግስት ብልጭታን ያሳየ ይመስለኛል። ከሆነ የትላንት ብሩህ ተማሪዎች የዛሬ ብሩህ መሪዎች እንኳን ደስ ኣላችሁ።

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 29 Oct 2021, 08:33

Check what the "Old riff- raff Prostitute and Poisonous ለቕላቒ Horus" wrote:

"ከማንኛችሁም በላይ ቆሻሻ ወያኔና የሱ ተለጣፊ ቂጥ ላሽ የ9 ክልል ተላላክኪዎች ያፈረሷትን ኢትዮጵያ..."

He is indirectly referring to Eritrea when he wrote "የ9 ክልል". This coward old dog is as much poisonous as the TPLF Rats.

This old Prostitute deliberately denies the fact "It is the Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front (The Might EPLF - ሕጅውን ሻዕቢያ) that saved Ethiopia from disintegration twice in the last 30 yrs".

I have been noticing the grudges the Old Rat and Prostitute Hours and a few others have against Eritrea and the People of Eritrea.

Horus wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:58
ቴዲ አፍሮ ከሁላችሁም በላይ የሞራል ልዕልና ያለው፣ ከማንኛችሁም በላይ ቆሻሻ ወያኔና የሱ ተለጣፊ ቂጥ ላሽ የ9 ክልል ተላላክኪዎች ያፈረሷትን ኢትዮጵያ ከሁላችሁም አሽቃባጮች 20 አመት ቀድሞ ትውልድን ከዳር እስከ ዳር አንስቶ እንደ ነንተ ላሉ ፋንዲያዎች ይህን ቀን የሰጠ፣ ውድ የሆነው ሰዓቱን ለቆሰለ ወታደር ከእጁ ፈትቶ የሰጠ ፍጹም ምጡቅ ኢትዮጵያዊ እንደ ናንተ ባለ ቦዘኔ የኢ አር ውዳቂዎች ይሰደብ!!! ያስገርማል!!! ማፈሪያዎች!!!