Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

የቁመራ ፓለቲካ ለጊዜው ልብ እና ኪስ ይሞላል እንጅ ፤ በመጨረሻግን የውርደት ማቅ ያለብሳል። በወሎ ላይ የቆመረውን ብልፅግና ኦሮሙማ መጨረሻ ዕድሜ ሰጥቶ ያሳየን።

Post by Abere » 21 Oct 2021, 09:19

የቁመራ ፓለቲካ ለጊዜው ልብ እና ኪስ ይሞላል እንጅ ፤ በመጨረሻግን የውርደት ማቅ ያለብሳል። በወሎ ላይ የቆመረውን ኦሮሙማ-ብልፅግና መጨረሻ ዕድሜ ሰጥቶ ያሳየን።

ከዓመት በፊት ባጫ ደበሌ ወያኔን ለማጥፋት < መቀሌን ሹሩባ እንሰራታለን አለን > ፤ ነገሩ ግን በተገላቢጦሽ አማራን ሹሩባ እናሰራዋለን ነበር- ውስጠ ወይራ መሆኑ ነው። ሌላው ወያኔዎችን ዱቄት አድርገናቸዋል ተባልን። አሁንም ነገሩ ወድህ ነው ፤ የአማራን ዱቄት እና ሊጥ እንድዘረፍ አመቻችተናል ነበር። ሌላም አለ፤ ሁመራ ወልቃይት በጌምድሬ ነው ይለናል - ጨመር አድርጎ። በሌላ አነጋገር የአማራውን እንብርት እና ትልቁን ምድር ወሎን ለትግሬ ወያኔ በችሮታ ተበርክቷል የዐማራውን ቅስም ለመስበር የመጨረሻው የሴራ እና የግፍ አውድማ ይሆናል ነበር - በኦሮሙማ አነጋገር። ግን ይመስለናል እንጅ ሴረኛ ሰው እንደ ሰጋ ይኖራል፤በሴራውም ተጠልፎ ይሞታል።እውነት ታሸንፋለች። የኦሮሙማ ፍራት እና ስጋት የእውነት ጠላት በመሆኑ ፤ እውነት እራሷ ታጠፋዋለች ምንም መቶ ውሼት ቢተረክ።

Educator

Re: የቁመራ ፓለቲካ ለጊዜው ልብ እና ኪስ ይሞላል እንጅ ፤ በመጨረሻግን የውርደት ማቅ ያለብሳል። በወሎ ላይ የቆመረውን ብልፅግና ኦሮሙማ መጨረሻ ዕድሜ ሰጥቶ ያሳየን።

Post by Educator » 21 Oct 2021, 09:59

Duh. You didn't know and you just woke up?
Abere wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:19
የቁመራ ፓለቲካ ለጊዜው ልብ እና ኪስ ይሞላል እንጅ ፤ በመጨረሻግን የውርደት ማቅ ያለብሳል። በወሎ ላይ የቆመረውን ኦሮሙማ-ብልፅግና መጨረሻ ዕድሜ ሰጥቶ ያሳየን።

ከዓመት በፊት ባጫ ደበሌ ወያኔን ለማጥፋት < መቀሌን ሹሩባ እንሰራታለን አለን > ፤ ነገሩ ግን በተገላቢጦሽ አማራን ሹሩባ እናሰራዋለን ነበር- ውስጠ ወይራ መሆኑ ነው። ሌላው ወያኔዎችን ዱቄት አድርገናቸዋል ተባልን። አሁንም ነገሩ ወድህ ነው ፤ የአማራን ዱቄት እና ሊጥ እንድዘረፍ አመቻችተናል ነበር። ሌላም አለ፤ ሁመራ ወልቃይት በጌምድሬ ነው ይለናል - ጨመር አድርጎ። በሌላ አነጋገር የአማራውን እንብርት እና ትልቁን ምድር ወሎን ለትግሬ ወያኔ በችሮታ ተበርክቷል የዐማራውን ቅስም ለመስበር የመጨረሻው የሴራ እና የግፍ አውድማ ይሆናል ነበር - በኦሮሙማ አነጋገር። ግን ይመስለናል እንጅ ሴረኛ ሰው እንደ ሰጋ ይኖራል፤በሴራውም ተጠልፎ ይሞታል።እውነት ታሸንፋለች። የኦሮሙማ ፍራት እና ስጋት የእውነት ጠላት በመሆኑ ፤ እውነት እራሷ ታጠፋዋለች ምንም መቶ ውሼት ቢተረክ።

Abere

Re: የቁመራ ፓለቲካ ለጊዜው ልብ እና ኪስ ይሞላል እንጅ ፤ በመጨረሻግን የውርደት ማቅ ያለብሳል። በወሎ ላይ የቆመረውን ብልፅግና ኦሮሙማ መጨረሻ ዕድሜ ሰጥቶ ያሳየን።

Post by Abere » 21 Oct 2021, 12:39

No, I in fact did know the evil spirit of Orommuma has been the one that takes one step forward and two steps backward in this fight. The problem is the choice of two evils: TPLF the prime evil and PP-OLF, its brain child. TPLF is an open genocidal thugs, but PP-OLF is a covert one. And also, when see the general population, not all Oromos are OLF but quite many have national and patriotic feelings ( they put country first) whereas most Tigres are the opposite - they are very racist and secessionist or separatist. The Oromos got infected from the Tigres. If you are given two choices, you don't at all bet on the Tigres.
Educator wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:59
Abere wrote:

Educator

Post by Educator » 21 Oct 2021, 16:00

Oh my friend, my choice would be Tigres. Let me give my reasons:
1- Tigray is Ethiopia and there won't be any more Ethiopia without Tigray.
2- the oromuma goal is one and only one, which is to create an oromo nation only for Oromos
3- Oromuma believes it is immpossible to achieve an independent Oromia nation without eliminating Amharas and Tigrians.
4- Oromuma thinks if Tigray is pushed out of the union, pushing Amhara out will be an easier task.

5- living under Tigray's rule for 27 years versus the last three years under Oromuma, I confidently vouch for the 27 years to be much better especially when it comes to the integration of the current Ethiopia, the security of the Amhara population, the economy of the country and the justice system.

6- I love Ethiopia more than i hate woyane.
Abere wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 12:39
No, I in fact did know the evil spirit of Orommuma has been the one that takes one step forward and two steps backward in this fight. The problem is the choice of two evils: TPLF the prime evil and PP-OLF, its brain child. TPLF is an open genocidal thugs, but PP-OLF is a covert one. And also, when see the general population, not all Oromos are OLF but quite many have national and patriotic feelings ( they put country first) whereas most Tigres are the opposite - they are very racist and secessionist or separatist. The Oromos got infected from the Tigres. If you are given two choices, you don't at all bet on the Tigres.
Educator wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:59
Abere wrote:

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 22 Oct 2021, 18:58

. No, I in fact did know the evil spirit of Orommuma has been the one that takes one step forward and two steps backward in this fight. /quote]

Abiye and his PP is all about weakening the Amhara.