Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Attention Everyone! This is A Major Announcement!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 20 Oct 2021, 22:06

Hey Everybody! Listen to me! For my sake I find myself beholding you all! Today I made a sacred decision to run as a democratic or republican, depending on the demography of the community, to represent you in the US Congress beginning 2023. In me you will have a dedicated servant who will be your voice. I will fight for your right to found the Republic of Zangaro which will be the largest region to be carved out of the present day Abyssinia which the Neftegnas and Neo-Gobenas call Ethiopia. You will not need to shed your blood for it to become a reality. I will do it all for you. On my first day at The Capitol I will submit Resolution Zangaro in declaration of its founding. Trust me that, in the absence of Neftegna and Neo-Gobenas members, my resolution will not face any filibuster. It will be smooth sailing. There have been thousands Zangaroyans being massacred daily for the last 150 years and you have been crying your eyeballs out all along. Just yesterday 155,625 Zangaroyans were butchered in Western Zangaro by fascist Neftegnas and Neo-Gobenas. Now you will have someone who will wipe your tears forever in me. To make my election a success I urge you all Zangaroyans who now live in other states to move to my joint in time for the ballot day which is scheduled on November 8, 2022. Then you can go back to the states you came from for this purpose after I am declared the winner. My 2nd resolution in congress will be to outlaw all Neftegnas and Neo-Gobenas to ever run for any public office here in the USA and make them pay the new Republic of Zangaro at least 500 billion in US dollars as reparations. My name is Emilia(as in Othello). I am the daughter of a former cattle rustler in Zangaro. I will donate one dollar to a charity I am gonna set up in 2023 from my salary of $174,000 as a congresswoman. Free Zangaro! Republic of Zangaro Now or bust!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Attention Everyone! This is A Major Announcement!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Oct 2021, 16:25

I forget to tell you this last time. I forgot to tell you that I have received enthusiastic endorsements from Zangaro Liberation Army leader the genius Field Marshal Kimba, Jean-Bédel Bokassa, Hendrik Frensch Verwoerd, Bugs Bunny and Speedy Gonzalez. This is as best endorsement any candidate can get. So my victory is signed, sealed and delivered.
I also would like to inform you that my running for a seat in the US congress is just for a launching pad. Once my resolution is passed Zangaro is declared a republic, I'm gonna resign from US congress to be the first president of the new republic. See how professional I am? Genius!!! Wait a minute! What are those two guys in your crowd are yelling now? Aha! They are those Neftegnas and Neo-Gobenas. Security! Get'em out of here! Fascist Neftegnas and Neo-Gobenas!!!!! Boy, I hate those people!!!

Again, this Emilia and make to punch Zangaro on the voting card on November 8, 2022.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Oct 2021, 17:00

This was my outrage after reading a story where CAF has banned major stadiums in Bahir Dar, Awassa and Jimma from holding any international competitions. Black folks, we black folks! We don’t mow the grass in our yards, we let shrubs take over! We black folks are the same everywhere!!! We let that lawn mower languish in our garage while the grass and shrubs having good time out there!!! How about snow, you may ask! Forget about it!!! We black folks! It is in our DNA! We are allergic to mowing and landscaping! These two are like COVID-19 to us! I heard that toilets are clogged and overflowing with sewage streaming in the hallways. It is more than embarrassing. It is disgusting. Don’t you tell me there is labor shortage. Please don’t. With millions of youth unemployed? Don’t even think about it! Where are those mayors? Where have they been? I say fire their lazy tuchus us out of office. I called a friend to tell him about this shameful story he told me that they use sickles to cut down the grass and shrubs. This reminds me a story one of my friends told me years ago. He knew someone who took his new bride(originally from Europe) to the old country to show her how beautiful it is. Then one day they were walking over a bridge when she noticed a man way down there by the river. There was foul smell rushing upward from the river and she saw that man suddenly dropping his pants to answer nature calls. She got nauseated and they had to rush back to their hotel room. I was not sure how that relationship panned out after they came back. This is the same in all African and some Asian cities. It is just sheer laziness. I see Bahir Dar is right there by one of the largest fresh water lakes in Africa so water cannot be an issue. Awassa and Jimma are not in the middle of arid deserts either. Lazy bumps!!! Hey mayors! In my book, you’re fired, out, dégage!!! Good bye and come here and apply for political asylum claiming ‘Abiy brutality! Abiy brutality!’

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 21 Oct 2021, 23:53

I hope and am sure your source is reliable. I just looked at Haik and discovered that it is only about 28 km from Dessie. If Jula and Bacha were right and truthful how come Debre and his troops are still in control of Waldiya? Also, if his troops are now running an assault on Haik that means they are in control of the entire road between that town and Waldiya including(from what I see on the map) Wuchale, Mersa and several towns on the highway. Last time Abiy's men were telling us that Debre and his troops were badly beaten in the vicinity of the towns Wuchale and Mersa. The way I understand 'beaten' is the vanquished army was either killed, captured and the rest was forced to withdraw. A badly beaten army cannot advance. Nothing has come as a surprise to me so far and I will not be shocked if Debre has triumphantly entered the city of Dessie soon. Then it will be smooth sailing for him to proceed in any direction he prefers. Will it be a suicidal move for him? I don't know. If things turn out to be success upon success, will Debre and his cabals learn from their predecessors leading to and after 1991? I don’t know that either. But I do know that they will not have an easy time to control such a vast and rugged area. I got a feeling that Debre is getting a boat load of insider help all along. There could be Layne and Doula reduxes aplenty for him to scoop up. There is no other way his troops are so comfortable staying in areas where the majority of the population are Amharas and Oromos. Something does not add up for me. When it comes to Abiy's top brass my dog don't hunt for me anymore since the unilateral declaration of ceasefire by Abiy. That was not a ‘unilateral ceasefire’ in its true sense of the terms. I such ceasefire, you don’t leave tens of thousands of troops behind at the mercy of a raging mad enemy. Abiy was badly licked then and ran leaving thousands of troops and boatload of military hardware. I am gonna be blunt about it dear editors. Somebody among Abiy top brass was lying to us one after another all along. I sometimes ask how such individuals tell bold face lies then go home and sleep well. That is why I want to believe you more than those story tellers.

The other news I came across today was Obbo Eskinder was roughed up by a miscreant in prison. Whether this prisoner is hurt or not high profile prisoners like Eskinder should not have been sent to a maximum security prison and mixed with dangerous career criminals. Folks, I am getting disappointed by Abiy's regime day by day but I am not sure who else is ready to pick up the baton. I may just forget all about it and let the chips fall where they may. This is just too much to stomach.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Oct 2021, 01:08

I read news today about the visit US Ambassador and USAID official paid to Bahir Dar. Did Geeta and Sarah pay a visit to the stadium there? If they did they would be constantly coughing from the effect of the stench there all the way back to their offices in the capital. How about surprise visit to the any jail there. The stink from the stadium and jails there, in Jimma, Awassa and every joint there smell is so bad to high heavens it gagged the buzzard flying over and even the hyenas abandoned the regions altogether!!!! Thank Almighty they did not visit the stadium and jails in Adama!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Oct 2021, 14:31

We can say and write whatever we want about the suffering of the people in that region from lack/scarcity of food, famine was Sebhat and the gangs bread and [deleted] in the 1980’s and Debre and his cabals will never let that go away before they get what they want(They only know what they want). All the able bodied citizens of Tigray have two choices only in front of them. One of them is stay at home and die a slow and agonizing death from hunger. The 2nd and only choice left for them is join Debre’s fighting force and die trying. I submit to you they will have soldiers that will fight like savage badgers that defy military norms. Put yourself in their place. Will you choose to die at home the most agonizing death imaginable or will you throw yourself in a raging fire to end your excruciating misery with a faint hope there could be a Shangri-la awaiting you behind the inferno? Just think about that. You have heard Getachew talking about during his interviews and press releases that there will be no stopping me now until food is available(he puts that as ‘as long as there is a blockade). No matter how you cut it or dice it, famine is still bread and [deleted] for Debre and his goons. The suspension of flights with food aid by UN is a huge jackpot for Debre and his machine. Now it is time to sell sacks of grain filled with half sand and half grain. Their predecessors had done that in the 1980’s and I did not make this up. It was revealed by one of their own. Meanwhile let’s keep those innocent citizens who are caught up in this senseless bloodletting and facing agonizing deaths from hunger.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Oct 2021, 17:48

Someone asked 'What is Debre and his cabals end game?' Their end game? It is written in huge letters right there on the wall. Cruising all the way to Addis/Finfine, that is baby!!! All Debre needs are Amhara and Oromo beasts of burden to carry him and his rag tags without their feet touching the ground. A stretch limousine ride and the travel manifest shows Dessie and others as pit stops. It seems Debre has secured such beasts of burden already. Who said this is a weekend free jazz concert? It is awful bloody mayhem where people’s mood can swing from one spectrum to another spectrum in a flash. Survivalist instinct can kick in at any moment and without any sign of its coming. That is why I am from a school of thought that no amicable and lasting peace will be achieved through bloody battles but rather through peaceful resolution. There will be no hero in this stupid destructive civil war when a brother kills his brother!!! Up tempo tunes of laloye, zaraaf and geresaas are leaving rather healthy officials with sick minds. Battle cries will not make ends meet in such carnage. I guess I’m just talking to a wall!!!

Csahlezghi

Post by Csahlezghi » 23 Oct 2021, 18:15

It's too bad I wasted precious time to read your stupid post. Nothing , but all mumbo jumbo .

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Oct 2021, 19:05

I heard some senator proposed for the US navy to move on Eritrea. US navy? I think those cannabis dispensing shops must have been looking for legislative help by handing out freebie giant rolls that made Cheech n' Chong drooling up in smoke!!! US navy on black folks in Eritrea? No wonder why the shelves are empty at those cannabis stores in the San Fernando Valley. I believe this man and others like him think all Amharas and their Oromo collaborators are sworn Anti-Semi's but why those black folks in Eritrea? How about those Somalis and Afars in Djibouti? Wait a minute, how about those Oromos in Kenya. They must be all Anti-Semi's. But first, those Amharas and their Oromo friends must be wiped off the face of the earth according to this deranged man's playbook. Is this guy really a senator? I refuse to believe that!!! I can't believe he even have to think about it. What is wrong with this guy? What is the matter with him? In my wildest dream, I don't even start to believe that those upright brothers and sisters in Eritrea want to see their neighbors(also kin and kit) die from starvation. They were clobbered with deadly missiles by Debre and his cabals unprovoked where innocent civilians had died and property destroyed in Asmara, their capital city. They had the right to defend themselves including going all the way to the source to silence those deadly missiles. What is the matter with this senator? What is next for him? US navy on Israel? US navy on Saudi Arabia? This man must see a shrink pronto!!! US navy on black folks? I just cannot get it out of my system! I just can’t believe it!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 23 Oct 2021, 19:27

Make that: I heard some congressman proposed for the US navy to move on Eritrea.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Oct 2021, 00:41

The way I see it is that Debre and his brass will continue to have the advantage of being a guerilla fighting force. They know that from the back of their palms. Their life in it goes back to the 1970's and 80's. They are made up of one and only one ethnic group(more than 96% in that region). Abiy's side does not have such [deleted]. He has a country of more than 80 ethnic groups that have been rubbing each other the wrong way thanks to the sinister policy put in place for more than 29 years by Debre's predecessors. Debre has a population terrorized with the specter of deadly famine. The memory of such horrible calamity is still fresh in the psyche of the citizens there. If this ground warfare drags on without a decisive victory by Abiy's side it will be a matter of time before battle fatigue sets inside the ENDF. Then that Oromo soldier will just shed his uniform, toss away the weapon he was given for the fight and rush back to his village. He will not be alone. He will be joined in his AWOL by the Amharas, Somalis, Afars, Sidamas, Gambelas and the rest. Bacha and Jula can keep on telling 'stories' as Bagdad Bob incarnates. So Abiy and his men better come up with a better plan because Debre is poised to be at their gate soon. I pray to be wrong on this assessment I have now.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 24 Oct 2021, 19:22

Now there is gonna another rush to California. This time it is not the 2nd gold rush and it is going to be from one state only. There is gonna be a mass temporary migration from Minnesota to California in time before the next ballot day on November 8, 2022. It is intended to throw this law maker out of office on that day. How dare she talks about Shene in such disparaging terms? Does she know Shene is the most humane party and army in the history of mankind? Its members never even killed a single insect in their combat history. They don't even carry guns, only toothpicks. The entire 50,000 community is coming for you Karen to throw you out of congress on the ballot day. They are led by a law professor and renowned lawyer in Minnesota. You are done Karen!!! No more trip to the Capitol.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 25 Oct 2021, 03:37

Now Abiy better watch out now. The neighbors next door have confirmed what I have been saying all along. Sudan is in the final phase of going back to a military dictatorship. The latest news is Hamdok and his entire civilians are thrown in jail and thereabouts is not known. I have said this before that the king makers in Al-Qahirah will not sleep well with democracy next door. The military in Sudan has been spoiled with political power monopoly since ‘independence’. Now Ya-sareeq Abdul Fattah is poised to be Sudan’s mom and dad for decades to come. Poor Hamdok! Poor boy!!! Hey Abiy! You better watch yourself now! If Dessie is gone, you’re toast! You will be next. You watch! ‘Somebody should save the country’, we will be told via Mengistu of the 1970’s. If I were you I will be like, abracadabra, I’m back to a Lt. Colonel now!!! You know that! It is called preemptive strike!!!