Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Is Abbiy trying to force Tigray to be independent ?

Post by Blueshift » 20 Oct 2021, 09:48

Bombing Ethiopian's own city twice ? That is a grave violation. You may say TPLF is also disrupting civilian lives in Wollo too. True, but, according to Abbiy TPLF is supposed to be an outlaw. TPLF would not be held to the same standard that he will. He is the head of the government. Killing citizens blindly is a no no. Perhaps, he can throw a bone to see if TPLF can take it, that is allow the weyanes to take Western Tigray (Northern Amhara with it.) That proposition would disintegrate Ethiopia for good. The last thing he needs to worry now is facing ICC. He will surely, face it.

Somaliman

Re: Is Abbiy trying to force Tigray to be independent ?

Post by Somaliman » 20 Oct 2021, 10:08

Blueshift wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 09:48
Bombing Ethiopian's own city twice ? That is a grave violation. You may say TPLF is also disrupting civilian lives in Wollo too. True, but, according to Abbiy TPLF is supposed to be an outlaw. TPLF would not be held to the same standard that he will. He is the head of the government. Killing citizens blindly is a no no. Perhaps, he can throw a bone to see if TPLF can take it, that is allow the weyanes to take Western Tigray (Northern Amhara with it.) That proposition would disintegrate Ethiopia for good. The last thing he needs to worry now is facing ICC. He will surely, face it.

If claiming to have been bombed would grant someone an independence, Somaliland would have been rejoicing at it by now.

False, Ethiopia will not disintegrate anytime soon.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 20 Oct 2021, 10:12

BlueShit,

Abiy is bombing TPLF military installations. The TPLF thugs carpet-bombed the Ogaden and killed tens of thousands of Somalis. Chew on that qondaf Agame!

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 Oct 2021, 11:04

Blueshit is bullshxit. Toxic mind

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 20 Oct 2021, 12:36

Dead brain cadres are amusing.

What military installation? Listen idiot, they are guerilla fighters. They are very mobile, :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't even believe they have any military establishment in Meqele. ኣንታ ርእሲ ስምስም እንታይ ኣደኻ ክትብል ኢኻ ? ሕጂ ዕርቒ ምስገበሩ
:twisted: :twisted: ካብ ኢትዮጵያውያን ንላዕሊ ኢትዮጵያዊ ኮንካ ? ጠላም ኣምላኺ ሰብኡት :twisted:

ስምስም wrote,
Abiy is bombing TPLF military installations. The TPLF thugs carpet-bombed the Ogaden and killed tens of thousands of Somalis. Chew on that qondaf Agame!
bla bla bla :roll: :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 20 Oct 2021, 12:46

Somali Man,

TPLF wants much more than independence, Somali land just wants its independence since it was a British colony who was entitled its independence at the end of second World War. Somali Land was wronged just like the Ogadenis of Ethiopia. Both deserved referendum to make it right. I don't need to be popular, I just tell the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 20 Oct 2021, 17:27

Blueshift wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 12:46
Somali Man,

TPLF wants much more than independence, Somali land just wants its independence since it was a British colony who was entitled its independence at the end of second World War. Somali Land was wronged just like the Ogadenis of Ethiopia. Both deserved referendum to make it right. I don't need to be popular, I just tell the truth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But what you don't know is that such a referendum is unlikely to ever take place in Somaliland. Guess who is preventing it from taking place? I bet you would say, Mogadishu. Hell, no! It's the current administration in Somaliland that's against this. Simply, because it's crystal clear to them and every Somali that a staggering number of people in the north would vote against an independence for the north and instead would vote to continue to be part of Somalia - and thus the Somaliland project (as it's a project that's benefiting only a few people) would be killed off in front of the world.

This is a fact and not an opinion of mine.

Since this is not the first time that you're bringing up the subject of referendum in Somaliland, I hope this helps you get to the bottom of this issue.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 20 Oct 2021, 19:26

Somali man,

If that is the case, then Somalia is entitled to press for referendum to be carried out.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 20 Oct 2021, 19:52

Blueshift wrote:

It is the other way round in the sense that the outlaw tplf bombed Amara region and Eritrean cities with multiple modern missiles after which time it attacked the Ethiopian Federal Defense forces hopping to overthrow the legitimate popular government and takeover power by means of violence. Tplf have become a typical terrorist outlaw movement armed with military hard wares and software and spearheaded with massive fake news and fake childish propaganda meant for criminal purposes of killing and looting as if there is no tomorrow.

How can the tplf now talk about Ethiopian cities when they have been rolling all over the western streets shouting, "down, down Ethiopia"? claiming that they are not Ethiopians unless they have the exclusive monopoly rights to own and dictate all Ethiopians like a slave master dictates the slave workers with impunity?

The Federal Government is duty bound to apprehend, arrest and bring the tplf to justice so that the tplf may face the International Criminal Court (ICC) face to face with horror a situation which is devoid of any honor! Vigilante habits and actions are not good for societies and yourselves.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 20 Oct 2021, 20:08

Blueshift wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 19:26
Somali man,

If that is the case, then Somalia is entitled to press for referendum to be carried out.

Trust me, pressing for a referendum in Somaliland and Somaliland itself are currently not the priorities of Somalia, as it has pressing issues to deal with.
Somaliland has been semi-independent for over 30 years and has not made use of this.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Oct 2021, 21:44

Blueshift wrote:

Are you mad because the Ethiopian Air force bombed the shi*t out of the least important killil Tigray?

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 20 Oct 2021, 21:55

Adgi old man Hawzen,

I am just pointing out what could be the motif, if you will, behind it. Bombing Ethio civilians (Agames are Ethios, you know) by the home country is a no no. TPLF is a mobile guerilla fighting machine. It is like in your ancestors language,
ኣህያውን ፈርቶ ዳውላውን
Do you think TPLF leadership is in Meqele ? :twisted: :lol: :lol: It seems Abbiy is confused. It looks like last effort before he sits down with the agames. Find the damn agames and defeat them is the motto. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 21 Oct 2021, 00:55

Blueshift wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 21:55
Adgi old man Hawzen,

I am just pointing out what could be the motif, if you will, behind it. Bombing Ethio civilians (Agames are Ethios, you know) by the home country is a no no. TPLF is a mobile guerilla fighting machine. It is like in your ancestors language,
ኣህያውን ፈርቶ ዳውላውን
Do you think TPLF leadership is in Meqele ? It seems Abbiy is confused. It looks like last effort before he sits down with the agames. Find the damn agames and defeat them is the motto.
Agame Bullshi*t aka Axumezana,

I am a very young man in my mid 40's who got Sawa military training in 5th Round. Having said that I hope God let's me live till as old as you can think about me.

Back to the point, why is your agame as*s hurting when the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea are getting demolished by Ethiopian Air Force? I did not see your agame as*s hurting when the terrorist TPLF group bombed my Asmara, Mendefera and other parts of Eritrea. Not only that, you twisted heart believes that it is ok the agame terrorist group to bomb and kill the people of Amhara (Wuchale) and Afar (Chifra) because your beloved TPLF is "guerilla fighters" where as it is a crime for the Ethiopian government to bomb Mekelle.. After all, there are only 2 or 3 dead in Mekelle where as over 30 dead Ethiopians in Chifra only in the last few days.

By the way, I love the pictures :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Everybody knows you have been dreaming Dr. Abby to sit down with you agames but I have bad news for you. It will never happen :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: .

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 21 Oct 2021, 01:42

Hawzen Hawzen adgi Hawzen , :lol: :lol:

Always coward and flaky. :lol: Adgi wedi adgi. Always su-cking amhara di-cks like that of Misraq. You call the fa-g, misraq honorable over and over. You are disgusting dude. BTW, you are second rate amhara. You are not the real Gondere though you wish you were. BTW, Abbiy has been exerting his last effort, calling his last feeble shots , hence he will have to have a sit down with the agames :lol: :lol: Whacha gone do then, as z z ho-le ? :lol: