Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Air strike hits capital of Ethiopia's Tigray for second time this week (Reuters)

Post by sarcasm » 20 Oct 2021, 08:07

ADDIS ABABA, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Ethiopia launched its third air strike this week on the capital of the northern Tigray region on Wednesday, stepping up a campaign to weaken rebellious Tigrayan forces in an almost year-old war.

Continue reading https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/ca ... 021-10-20/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Air strike hits capital of Ethiopia's Tigray for second time this week (Reuters)

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Oct 2021, 08:46

Beautiful! 😍

Give us more of that, sarcasm.
:mrgreen:

Cigar

Re: Air strike hits capital of Ethiopia's Tigray for second time this week (Reuters)

Post by Cigar » 20 Oct 2021, 09:24

Yes beautiful sight.
Ethiopia needs to stop fighting half a war. It got to do all scale war untill the supposedly innocent mekele or tigray residents feel the ultimate pain and chose whose side they should be if they want to see another day.
Yes, bomb the [deleted] out of all parts of tigray and show us for our pleasure.
I don't give a crap about any supposedly innocent funfun agame life. They already told us that all of them are woyanes.
So, either they should beg to go their own way as a little independent tigray or need to learn to live cut to their minority size as Ethiopians.
So far they don't even know what for they believe they are 'fighting'.
Then Ethiopia need to teach them to figure out what for they ate fighting.
Their demise needs to be completed before the end of 2021.
I am getting very excited by seeing these funfunat aliet getting hurt with their own making or choosing.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 20 Oct 2021, 09:25

Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 08:46
Beautiful! 😍

I guess for someone with the below wish-list, airstrikes on civilians is childsplay.

Here's Zmeselo's wish-list listed on April 2013 :
  • starve to death
  • massacred by ethiopians
  • I hope for genocide
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Apr 2013, 03:19
From me the answer is very simple. Soon, there´ll never be an Ethiopia to speak of but mini-states. How the equation will look after that is easy to fathom. We´ll deal with the breakaway states individually, except tgray, which we´ll leave to their devices, whether to starve to death, be massacred by ethiopians for the myriad crimes they committed (I hope for genocide) etc.
See the original thread in the below link.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51917

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 20 Oct 2021, 11:16

sarcasm wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 08:07
ADDIS ABABA, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Ethiopia launched its third air strike this week on the capital of the northern Tigray region on Wednesday, stepping up a campaign to weaken rebellious Tigrayan forces in an almost year-old war.

What is unfolding today in your miserable killil was predicted long time ago.........Nothing new!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Oct 2021, 11:56

The chgryans were ruling Ethiopia then, & all that happened since Abyi's ascension to power was not on the horizon.

The airstrikes hit a "factory" storing weapons, not civilians.

Ohhh & how much you care when your own kill kids daily, even their own. Hypocrite! You ppl are nothing special, but qodarat lementi & if the Almighty wipes you out by starvation, I will open a bottle of champagne.

sarcasm wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 09:25
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 08:46
Beautiful! 😍

I guess for someone with the below wish-list, airstrikes on civilians is childsplay.

Here's Zmeselo's wish-list listed on April 2013 :
  • starve to death
  • massacred by ethiopians
  • I hope for genocide
Zmeselo wrote:
25 Apr 2013, 03:19
From me the answer is very simple. Soon, there´ll never be an Ethiopia to speak of but mini-states. How the equation will look after that is easy to fathom. We´ll deal with the breakaway states individually, except tgray, which we´ll leave to their devices, whether to starve to death, be massacred by ethiopians for the myriad crimes they committed (I hope for genocide) etc.
See the original thread in the below link.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51917

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 20 Oct 2021, 19:04

sarcasm wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 08:07

Thank you for posting this great news, agame brother sarcasm :lol: :lol: :lol:

We need more of such good news though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group