Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Meles Evil Plan for Eritrea back fired big time.

Post by Blueshift » 19 Oct 2021, 20:17

I believe Meles expectation for Eritrea was to be a failed state in the long run. I believe that was his plan when he signed the Algers agreement. He knew it was easier to subdue a failed state and bring it to be subservient to Ethiopia than prolong the war. Every thing seemed to work his way. The Eritrean government did not disappoint him by inviting the Islamic Courts of Somalia to Eritrea against USA's warning. That was followed by sanctions. Eritrea, thirty years later find itself one of the poorest countries with small fast dwindling population, in the world. Abbiy followed Meles suit. I have no doubt, Abbiy's plan is not good for the people of Eritrea either. His eyes are set on Eritrean ports. That is why he is determined to finish what he calls them Juntas. BTW, Juntas are Ethiopians. They love Ethiopia to own Eritrean ports too. I have no doubt about that either. Poor Eritreans. Eritreans can not chart their future. They can't vote in their own country. Individuals decide, and the outcome will be, back to square one again. Young Eritreans dying for a cause that does not concern them ? That is way below the belt. :twisted:
Last edited by Blueshift on 19 Oct 2021, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Re: Meles Evil Plan for Eritrea back fired big time.

Post by Abe Abraham » 19 Oct 2021, 20:24

TPLF was an instrument of foreign forces, KEDAMIT !! . Don't give them the power that they didn't have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 19 Oct 2021, 20:28

Wedi Torserawit,

Shhyyyt head, Eritrea would be the loser in this war. What is in it for the people of Eritrea aszzz hole? Like it or not, Abbiy will make peace with them. Do you understand why Abbiy denied inviting Eritrea to war ? Do you know what the consequences of that will be ? Adgi wedi adgi. I know exactly who you are working for since you are adgi/agame mixed by your own confession :twisted: :twisted:

ከዳሚ ናይ የእዱግ :twisted:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 Oct 2021, 21:34

Blueshift wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:28
Wedi Torserawit,

Shhyyyt head, Eritrea would be the loser in this war. What is in it for the people of Eritrea aszzz hole? Like it or not, Abbiy will make peace with them. Do you understand why Abbiy denied inviting Eritrea to war ? Do you know what the consequences of that will be ? Adgi wedi adgi. I know exactly who you are working for since you are adgi/agame mixed by your own confession :twisted: :twisted:

ከዳሚ ናይ የእዱግ :twisted:
Isn't that funny? :lol: ዓጋመ "ዓጋመ" ኣይበልካ!ኢሳያስ! ኢሳያስ! እንዳቖንዘምክን ጸሓይ ዓሪቡክን፡ ደረብይ ዑጉማት!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 20 Oct 2021, 00:49

Tembar,

Is that it ? :twisted: Shyyyt head, Agame owns your sh__itty brain :lol:
ኣንታ ጠምባር ወዲ ኣድጊ ንሽልሖ ዓጋመ ዝሰግድ፥ ድርባይ ወ ድርባይ ኣብ ኣደኻ ክትበጽሕ ሰጋዲ ሽልሖ ሰብኡት።