Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Biden is comedy gold!

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2021, 12:51

:lol:

Just let the man into a nursing home, already!

Somaliman

Re: Biden is comedy gold!

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 13:56

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 12:51

He's absolutely right and there's nothing to laugh at, because devastation of high winds and flooding during Hurricane season make emergency care, hospitalization, ICU beds, laboratories, and quarantine & isolation centers more critical. Therefore, it's wise to get vaccinated now as vaccines are about 98% effective at preventing people from being hospitalised with COVID-19.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 14:08

Hands off Biden. He's a thousand times better than the fascist fucker - Trump!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 19 Oct 2021, 14:29

Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 13:56
Zmeselo wrote:

He's absolutely right and there's nothing to laugh at, because devastation of high winds and flooding during Hurricane season make emergency care, hospitalization, ICU beds, laboratories, and quarantine & isolation centers more critical. Therefore, it's wise to get vaccinated now as vaccines are about 98% effective at preventing people from being hospitalised with COVID-19.
:roll: :roll:

Yes. You're absolutely right, Einsten. Hospitals, laboratories and all these emergency centers are immune to hurricaines, obviously they're not bricks and mortar built buildings, unlike my house or any regular houses! God! :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 14:41

quindibu wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 14:29
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Yes. You're absolutely right, Einsten. Hospitals, laboratories and all these emergency centers are immune to hurricaines, obviously they're not bricks and mortar built buildings, unlike my house or any regular houses! God! :mrgreen:

You're an absolute idiot, on the other hand!

Emergency care, hospitalization, ICU beds, laboratories, and quarantine & isolation centers are not immune to Hurricane and all of them are prone to getting more critical during this season, hence the reason why it's advised to get vaccinated prior to the Hurricane season.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2021, 14:42

First off, "orange- man- bad" is not mentioned.

Secondly, refrain from telling people what to do ("hands off Biden") & what they should laugh & not laugh at. Especially, Eritreans in this forum.

Even Obummer, :lol:

Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to f- things up!

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... hip-393570

Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 14:08
Hands off Biden. He's a thousand times better than the fascist [deleted] - Trump!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 19 Oct 2021, 15:11

Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 14:41
quindibu wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Emergency care, hospitalization, ICU beds, laboratories, and quarantine & isolation centers are not immune to Hurricane and all of them are prone to getting more critical during this season, hence the reason why it's advised to get vaccinated prior to the Hurricane season.
The logic of this retard is beyond belief. When you're in a life and death situation, like hurricane, and the odds of your coming out of it alive decreases in contrast to other dangers, whether the dentist would be there after the hurricane to treat your toothache or the health care to deliver your vaccine to covid wouldn't be one's priority.......Your self- preservation from the immediate danger trumps all the other ones......

What a bozo!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 15:13

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 14:42

Secondly, refrain from telling people what to do ("hands off Biden") & what they should laugh & not laugh at. Especially, Eritreans in this forum.

Somaliman wrote:
Hands off Biden. He's a thousand times better than the fascist [deleted] - Trump!

In that case, you should lead by example and thus have refrained from telling people who they should let into a nursing home, in the first place.

You don't need to mention Eritreans, as I never care about who's who on this frigging forum. And don't forget that the Eritreans on this forum that you're putting into the same basket do not share a common perspective, neither do they represent Eritreans in general, and I believe you know this perfectly well.

If you're such a thin-skinned, better stay away from internet forums. Just a thought!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 15:45

Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote:

Who cares about what Obama thought about Biden, as the fucker was a total deception himself, having done nothing for anyone else other than his own masters. Obama was nothing but a good speaker.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 16:20

quindibu wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 15:11
Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 14:41
quindibu wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

The logic of this retard is beyond belief. When you're in a life and death situation, like hurricane, and the odds of your coming out of it alive decreases in contrast to other dangers, whether the dentist would be there after the hurricane to treat your toothache or the health care to deliver your vaccine to covid wouldn't be one's priority.......Your self- preservation from the immediate danger trumps all the other ones......

What a bozo!

No idiot, that's why people are advised to get vaccinated PRIOR to the Hurricane and NOT during, or AFTER it has gone away.

In Somalia, we say that there are people whose brain works only one hour a day, and if you're not talking to them during that hours, it would be impossible to make them understand anything.You must be one of these, I guess!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2021, 16:22

His age & mental decline decides for a nursing home, not me.

You claim not to know who'se who in this forum, yet you specifically know about Eritreans & their differing opinion? Weird!

Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 15:13
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote:

In that case, you should lead by example and thus have refrained from telling people who they should let into a nursing home, in the first place.

You don't need to mention Eritreans, as I never care about who's who on this frigging forum. And don't forget that the Eritreans on this forum that you're putting into the same basket do not share a common perspective, neither do they represent Eritreans in general, and I believe you know this perfectly well.

If you're such a thin-skinned, better stay away from internet forums. Just a thought!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2021, 16:32

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 19 Oct 2021, 16:56

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 Oct 2021, 17:20

"Somaliman", firstly just by picking a nick does not make you - a [ deleted ] - from Somalia. Ask Hawdian, eden, Abyssinyalady, and aba Asswash, who are all shameful Agames who pretend otherwise. You are not a Somali, and check on my previous post when back then when I told you so ዑጉም boy! Nonetheless, your tirade and illogical response to people, because they dared to post some stupid comments by a half-dead President, who has become the joke of the world, is pathetic.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Oct 2021, 17:52

Zmeselo wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 16:22

You claim not to know who'se who in this forum, yet you specifically know about Eritreans & their differing opinion? Weird!

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote:

Of course apart from Kerenite and Cigar, they're a bunch of retards who are behaving as if they were more Ethiopian than Ethiopians themselves, and their differing rants and whining don't matter that much, as these are often devoid of essence.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 19 Oct 2021, 18:07

Says you, you f.king inbred. Your mom and dad are related you swine. Dont embarrasse yourself keep quite, cretin. The demented idiot has no clue. He's just a puppet. This isn't his first gaffe, he has said worse. Your argument makes no sense. Stupid clown. Get vaccinated and see if the hurricane will spare you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 17:52
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote:

Of course apart from Kerenite and Cigar, they're a bunch of retards who are behaving as if they were more Ethiopian than Ethiopians themselves, and their differing rants and whining don't matter that much, as these are often devoid of essence.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 21 Oct 2021, 14:26

Go laugh also at the British Health Secretary, as he's also advising people to get vaccine booster jab now to avoid return of Christmas restrictions.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/g ... d=msedgntp

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Oct 2021, 14:50

Wow, ok mr "I don't know who'se who in this friggin forum" but now a "citizenship giver & denier". :lol:

I know you're itching for me to sink to ur level of name calling, but I won't. There're plenty others to insult in this forum & it's tiresome.

Somaliman wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 17:52
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman wrote: