Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

Asmara in panic mode V

Post by Mesob » 18 Oct 2021, 17:32

Asmara is in full shock and the headline in the streets: Defeat is in the Horizon

My sources said, the regime just cut the electric power but we know the good wind blowing in north Ethiopia.
... here, defeat is in the horizon ... we can see some flickering lights ...
The question in Asmara: How many days will it take TDF to arrive in Asmara?
More will follow soon

Last edited by Mesob on 18 Oct 2021, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Asmara in panic mode V

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Oct 2021, 17:38

"My sources"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mesob wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 17:32
Asmara is in full shock and the headline in the streets: Defeat is in the Horizon

My sources said, the regime just cut the electric power but we know the good wind blowing in north Ethiopia.
The question in Asmara: How many days will it TDF to arrive in Asmara?
More will follow soon

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 18 Oct 2021, 18:28

Mesob wrote:

The question in Asmara: How many days will it TDF to arrive in Asmara?
More will follow soon
Asmara in panic......! Oh.... Really....? Let alone today, when Woyane is cornered by all sides, Asmara was not even in panic when Woyane was fully enjoying all the benefits that was provided by its handlers and had also free access to the Ethiopian people. But, I guess that is too much for woyane to remember. Just keep squandering innocent young lives for nothing. We will see if all the empty bravado of chest pumping, will bring you any solution at the end.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Oct 2021, 18:51

This is same Agame brother Mesob aka Roha who once said " Meles will finish Isaias in 2012" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 18 Oct 2021, 19:53

ኣቢይ፥
ኢሱ ነበር፡ ጦርነት እንደ ቼስ ጨዋታ ነው፡ ንጉሱ ብፍጹም ኣይሸነፍም፡ ብሎ የሸወደኝ።
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 18 Oct 2021, 21:38

Mesob wrote:

The question in Asmara: How many days will it take TDF to arrive in Asmara?
More will follow soon

Is this the second largest victory ever scored under six-days-war in Africa, after the Second World War, second only to the Arabs' humiliation by Israel in the Six Day War? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 18 Oct 2021, 23:03

Agame brother Mesob,

I don't understand why you agame's priority is propaganda instead of actions... You agames have told the world over 70 thousands Ethiopian soldiers are dead and wounded in just five days war.. This reminds us your "100% election victory" and everybody knows what happened after three or four years of your fake election. i.e. from Arat killo to Tembien mountains and Tekeze River.... My guess is that you agames have sacrificed tens of thousands of poor agame children in the goalless war and the terrorist TPLF group is trying to cover up the devastating causalities .... We get that you agames will not stop wasting your time from uttering useless propaganda, the fact is that you agames will get nowhere and you will lose really bad eventually.. It is just a matter of time....

By the way, I love that you agames have been getting decimated :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group