Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

I was asking for this moment --- Bomb Mekelle. Happy it is Happening Now. That is how you kill a Rat. Right in its Hole

Post by Abere » 18 Oct 2021, 13:44

I was asking for this moment --- Bomb Mekelle. Happy it is Happening Now. That is how you kill a rat. Right in its Hole.
The TPLF rodent pests should only be dealt in Meqelle. Trying to eliminate this black death carrier TPLF rodent in other fields outside of Tigray is waste of time, resource, and live. These pests could be controlled, just like what the Raya farmers fighters did or ENDF or FANO trying to control in South Gondar and North Wolllo, but these do not hurt them. You strike them right in the mouth of their hole - which is the sin city of Meqelle. Mekelle the sinful city of Ethiopia has been serving as the hideout for the most notorious genocidal thugs from Tigray. All hideout cites of the so-called criminal tigre liberation enterprise has to be bombed, fumigated and cleansed. Finally, the city will be liberated when the TPLF demons are caste out.

Well done, bombing the crap out of these restless and mercenaries of foreign adversaries.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: I was asking for this moment --- Bomb Mekelle. Happy it is Happening Now. That is how you kill a Rat. Right in its H

Post by tarik » 18 Oct 2021, 13:52

Abere wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 13:44
I was asking for this moment --- Bomb Mekelle. Happy it is Happening Now. That is how you kill a rat. Right in its Hole.
The TPLF rodent pests should only be dealt in Meqelle. Trying to eliminate this black death carrier TPLF rodent in other fields outside of Tigray is waste of time, resource, and live. These pests could be controlled, just like what the Raya farmers fighters did or ENDF or FANO trying to control in South Gondar and North Wolllo, but these do not hurt them. You strike them right in the mouth of their hole - which is the sin city of Meqelle. Mekelle the sinful city of Ethiopia has been serving as the hideout for the most notorious genocidal thugs from Tigray. All hideout cites of the so-called criminal tigre liberation enterprise has to be bombed, fumigated and cleansed. Finally, the city will be liberated when the TPLF demons are caste out.

Well done, bombing the crap out of these restless and mercenaries of foreign adversaries.
Abere, me 2 brother. They should not stop Bombing that Cursed-Land-Tigay ppl until all Terrorist-Tplf R all dead.
Please wait, video is loading...
:lol: :mrgreen:

Blueshift

Re: I was asking for this moment --- Bomb Mekelle. Happy it is Happening Now. That is how you kill a Rat. Right in its H

Post by Blueshift » 18 Oct 2021, 14:12

Tarik,

Wedi Torserawit, I know your pitiful existence here is help bring Eritrea to mama Ethiopia, :twisted: :twisted: but bombing the hell out of the people of Tigray will bring the ultimate demise of your mama Ethiopia. That is inviting the most powerful countries to test their advanced weapons on your rear end. You don't touch civilians if you are a government. You don't bomb your own people and get away with it. A lot of dictators went down because of that very transgression.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 18 Oct 2021, 14:13

bombing an enemy in his hideout is good in a sense of creating loss of morale and confusion on the enemy. why the young king didn't think
through this is unknown but there is still time to correct what is once a mistake-
Abere wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 18 Oct 2021, 14:37

Tarik,
Yes, indeed you have been calling the Abiy Ahmed's government to bomb the TPLF thugs right in Mekelle, in stead of spoiling them. If it is war and fighting, it should not be a question of stick or wood rather using which one to hits hard. So, bombing that rats hole in Meqelle is the best and effective strategy. That is what even the most advanced superpowers do when they are at war, so should Ethiopia .
tarik wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 13:52
Abere wrote:

Abere, me 2 brother. They should not stop Bombing that Cursed-Land-Tigay ppl until all Terrorist-Tplf R all dead.
Please wait, video is loading...
:lol: :mrgreen:

Abere

Post by Abere » 18 Oct 2021, 17:49

You are right! Conducting an immediate airstrike on burrows an enemy hideout is a no brainer. In my opinion, Abiy Ahmed seems destructed by:
1) indecisive advice from people in his own circle ( some could be saboteurs)
2) straddling between the noise from the scare tactics of Western countries and political correctness

But in moments like this, it is about trusting ones own instinct and rationale. There is nothing more powerful and efficeint than using all the assets at ones own disposal. In the end, what matters is result. Abiy Ahmed has to follow a result based leadership. There is no moral and ethical reason to bar him from using every asset when seeing the TPLF is causing such an abhorrent atrocity in Wollo. Neither TPLF nor anyone has a moral justification while looking at what it does against innocent peasants. If I were Abiy Ahmed and had all the assets, I would bomb Mekelle like hell, targeting when the rats and their recruits are running around. I would do it every day.

sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 14:13
bombing an enemy in his hideout is good in a sense of creating loss of morale and confusion on the enemy. why the young king didn't think
through this is unknown but there is still time to correct what is once a mistake-
Abere wrote:

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 Oct 2021, 18:03

Abere wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 17:49
You are right! Conducting an immediate airstrike on burrows an enemy hideout is a no brainer. In my opinion, Abiy Ahmed seems destructed by:
1) indecisive advice from people in his own circle ( some could be saboteurs)
2) straddling between the noise from the scare tactics of Western countries and political correctness

But in moments like this, it is about trusting ones own instinct and rationale. There is nothing more powerful and efficeint than using all the assets at ones own disposal. In the end, what matters is result. Abiy Ahmed has to follow a result based leadership. There is no moral and ethical reason to bar him from using every asset when seeing the TPLF is causing such an abhorrent atrocity in Wollo. Neither TPLF nor anyone has a moral justification while looking at what it does against innocent peasants. If I were Abiy Ahmed and had all the assets, I would bomb Mekelle like hell, targeting when the rats and their recruits are running around. I would do it every day.

sebdoyeley wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 14:13
Abere wrote:

The Oromos, Somalis,Afars ,Southern Nations ....are doing a good job. If the rest of the Amharas follow the example of Gonder Yejegnoch ager and Wello everything will be fine. It is as simple as that.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 18 Oct 2021, 18:15

Amhara Psychopathy aint kidding either! No qualms about bombing civilians; because there is no sense of rules of engagement.

No fly zone should have been imposed on these psychos months ago!
Abere wrote: