Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

Colin Powel Passed away

Post by Blueshift » 18 Oct 2021, 11:58

The US general who understood Guerilla war known as Colin's doctrine, but forced to compromise on Iraqi's invasion passed away. Few commanders understood the battle field. RIP General Powel.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/colin-pow ... dead-at-84

kerenite

Re: Colin Powel Passed away

Post by kerenite » 18 Oct 2021, 12:20

Blueshift wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 11:58
The US general who understood Guerilla war known as Colin's doctrine, but forced to compromise on Iraqi's invasion passed away. Few commanders understood the battle field. RIP General Powel.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/colin-pow ... dead-at-84
I won't say RIP to this niggger... 100s of 1000s of innocent Iraqis were massacred by the yankees under his order when he was the secretary of defense. Remember the false allegations such as Iraq owns weapons of mass destruction and which later turned out to be an ugly and a pathological lie. He himself regretted it in later years by saying he was hoodwinked.

Rest in hell!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Oct 2021, 13:03

He joined Melese Hassawi. You two lairs will join them too. May God/ Allah, roasted your lair arses for eternity. Amen!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 18 Oct 2021, 13:47

Shyyty head adgi Feddy,

Powel was Secretary of State not defense at the time. He served National Security advisor under Ronald Regan, Joint Chief of Staff under George Herbert Bush Senior and Secretary of State under George W. Bush Jr. He fought in Vietnam. At the end of the war he came up with an effective strategy known as the Powel Doctrine. Unfortunately, with D_i_ck Chaney's and Donald Henry Rumsfeld's advice, George Bush forced him to do the unthinkable. The Powel's doctrine would have prevented the Iraq war fiasco, the ISSIS emergence etc. Powel was groomed to be the first African American president by Ronald Regan. Adgi, you don't know shyyt. Stick to your low paying daily laborer job. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: BTW, you are not Eritrean. Your job is to help return Eritrea to mama Ethiopia. I have bad news for you. That will never happen.

Kerenait,

You need to know the full story. I understand your sympathy for the Iraqi Civilians.