Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Ethiopian Government would be crumbled soon.

Post by EPRDF » 17 Oct 2021, 21:06

Yes, the Ethiopian national defense force is in disarray after received a heavy blow in the recent confrontation against TDF. Amhara leyu Haile and its fano failed to hold their ground. In Wollo and Gojam uprising against the central government is underway, and the Amhara Biltsigina is confused doesn't know which way to go. Some of Abiy's Generals have started abandoning him and his war.

Meanwhile, TDF is advancing in Afar, just controlled Chifra today and is pretty close to Mille which is the route to the main highway that connects Awash, Asayita to Djibouti. Democratically elected Ethiopian Prime Minister has begun to talk about peace. The man who was saying Tenes TateQ just last week now saying we don't need war, we need tractor and fertilizer to feed ourselves.

He started verbally retreating from his position. Obviously, he felt the heat and understood he lost the war.

Abiy lovers please stop lying to yourselves and others by fake victories you fabricated. By lying you are making a disservice to your country and to Abiy himself. Abiy will soon flee to Emirate or Qatar, and Addis Ababa will fall in the hands of TDF and OLA,

Appeal to TDF and OLA,

Please try to govern the transition with vision and forgiveness and not with you emotion when you control the center. Enough is enough let it stop the cycle of war and vengeance right here.
Let the political space be open for all to participate and to put their say on the future of their country. When I said to all I mean to all including Ethiopianists, ethno nationalists, Neftegnas and crime-free Biltsigina members as well. Let us have a dialogue that is inclusive one time for god sake and let the hate and mistrust go away for good.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Ethiopian Government would be crumbled soon.

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 17 Oct 2021, 21:58

OLA and TDF will conduct referendum the respective ethnic people to decide not to go back what we did in 1991. No more citizenship with ungrateful people specially the Amhara. You came to our soil and torched Tigray now you want us to live with you???

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Oct 2021, 03:57

EPRDF wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 21:06
Yes, the Ethiopian national defense force is in disarray after received a heavy blow in the recent confrontation against TDF. Amhara leyu Haile and its fano failed to hold their ground. In Wollo and Gojam uprising against the central government is underway, and the Amhara Biltsigina is confused doesn't know which way to go. Some of Abiy's Generals have started abandoning him and his war.

Meanwhile, TDF is advancing in Afar, just controlled Chifra today and is pretty close to Mille which is the route to the main highway that connects Awash, Asayita to Djibouti. Democratically elected Ethiopian Prime Minister has begun to talk about peace. The man who was saying Tenes TateQ just last week now saying we don't need war, we need tractor and fertilizer to feed ourselves.

He started verbally retreating from his position. Obviously, he felt the heat and understood he lost the war.

Abiy lovers please stop lying to yourselves and others by fake victories you fabricated. By lying you are making a disservice to your country and to Abiy himself. Abiy will soon flee to Emirate or Qatar, and Addis Ababa will fall in the hands of TDF and OLA,

Appeal to TDF and OLA,

Please try to govern the transition with vision and forgiveness and not with you emotion when you control the center. Enough is enough let it stop the cycle of war and vengeance right here.
Let the political space be open for all to participate and to put their say on the future of their country. When I said to all I mean to all including Ethiopianists, ethno nationalists, Neftegnas and crime-free Biltsigina members as well. Let us have a dialogue that is inclusive one time for god sake and let the hate and mistrust go away for good.
That would have been a blessing in disguise, when everyone will wake up from his/her deep sleep and see the reality in front of him-/herself.

That would be the day when the true settlement of the open bills will be done duly. If we are going to allow ourselves another round of slavery, then we don't deserve to live at all, what for?

That the propaganda machine is at its high gear is not we are not unaware, so are those who are doing the job on the ground. My little advice to them is that they need to move somehow faster and remove the enemy from within without a delay.

Let's see where we would be in a matter of about 3 weeks' time.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 18 Oct 2021, 12:16

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 21:58
You came to our soil and torched Tigray now you want us to live with you???
Halafi Mengedi,

It is not a matter of that I want you to live with us or I do not want, but we both have no choice except to live together. We share the same land, god created us next to each other and destined us to live and die together.

You see your cousins on the north said they are free and left for their separate way, but the fact is thirty years later they are still around. I see them as more Ethiopians than the Ethiopians themselves. Right here in this forum eight of out ten participants are them, I hear all the political analysis and breaking news about my country firsthand from them.

So my good old friend Halafi you ain't go nowhere so do I, just let us work to make that land of yours and mine convenient and liveable for both of us. Goodbye!

Now we have another development today, an airstrike in MeQele. The dying regime has started bombing the cities.

I'm just wondering who is advising this PM. I feel like somebody is pushing this man into hell on purpose by giving him the wrong direction and advise.

Anyways, everything I see before my eyes is a replicate of the Dergues era.

Those of you who remember that era...Dergue was recruiting Militias in tens of thousands across the country when it was fighting the northern rebellions and built over half a million soldiers that had been called the African military colossus at the time, it had Fiseha Desta, a native of Tigray at the helm as a vice president, it bombed Hawzen market in daylight, it declared Qey kokeb Zemecha and in spite of all its campaigns, dergue lost in a humiliating defeat in the hands of its opponents.

Thirty years later here we are we have another stupid kebt in the palace who has never learned from history, instead of seeking a political solution he is building a million man army from peasants, he put a Tigraway defense minister, Abreha Belay, he bombed MeQele and he has been in calling for enat hager Tiree the same as its mentor Dergue.

In the end, his fate would be no different than that of Dergue. I bet on this!

EPRDF

Re: Ethiopian Government to crumble soon.

Post by EPRDF » 01 Nov 2021, 14:09

White House is now officially begging Debretsion to pause from advancing to the capital

Dessie and Kombolcha are under TDF control. OLA has controlled Kemise and is now inside South Wolo. The Afar capital Semera road, Airport, electricity shut down. TDF is now advancing towards Debre Berhan, north Shoa. TDF’s entry into Addis Ababa is now imminent.

Biden administration ordered TPLF to immediately halt its horse, so now the question is #1 is TDF going to follow Biden’s order or keep marching? #2 Or there shall be pressure on TDF to negotiate with the Abiy administration if so is TDF going to accept a talk offer after winning the battle?

I hope not. But let’s wait and see. It would be very interesting the final phase of the war which we are going to see in months to come if not weeks.