Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
lil kogne

The name "TIGER" is given to the fierce feline animal Derived from Tigray warriors .I swear !!! r

Post by lil kogne » 17 Oct 2021, 14:15

:lol: :lol: :lol: Chiray warriors are actually smarter than the πŸ… itself. They have figured out how to kill their pray easily. Anything they couldn't catch , they wait for leftovers after the catcher is done with their pray. Anything they couldn't afford to eat, they go begging. Anything they couldn't afford to buy and covet, they steal. Anything they did wrong, they lie and blame on someone else. Any money they want, they sell their as'ses. Too lazy to farm and grow crops, they ask the world to feed them. And in a mean time qulqual , kuenti and anbeta is their staple. When they lose on battle field, they roll on the streets. When they lack war history, heros, songs and culture, they steal from those who have them. When the lack educated people and leaders, they buy DRs, and PHDs l ask my self why these losers are created? And someone said they are here to clean up just like hyenas and vultures. :lol: :lol: :lol: α‹‹α‹­ ውዡ αŠ₯αŠ•α‰³α‹­ ቡα‰₯αˆα‹‹α‰³ digital weyane !!!!

lil kogne

Re: The name "TIGER" is given to the fierce feline animal Derived from Tigray warriors .I swear !!! r

Post by lil kogne » 17 Oct 2021, 22:39

lil kogne wrote: ↑
17 Oct 2021, 14:15
:lol: :lol: :lol: Chiray warriors are actually smarter than the πŸ… itself. They have figured out how to kill their pray easily. Anything they couldn't catch , they wait for leftovers after the catcher is done with their pray. Anything they couldn't afford to eat, they go begging. Anything they couldn't afford to buy and covet, they steal. Anything they did wrong, they lie and blame on someone else. Any money they want, they sell their as'ses. Too lazy to farm and grow crops, they ask the world to feed them. And in a mean time qulqual , kuenti and anbeta is their staple. When they lose on battle field, they roll on the streets. When they lack war history, heros, songs and culture, they steal from those who have them. When the lack educated people and leaders, they buy DRs, and PHDs l ask my self why these losers are created? And someone said they are here to clean up just like hyenas and vultures. :lol: :lol: :lol: α‹‹α‹­ ውዡ αŠ₯αŠ•α‰³α‹­ ቡα‰₯αˆα‹‹α‰³ digital weyane !!!!