Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Memo to US Military and Freedom Defenders: In the Event of a Tsunami Terror Attack, We Must Go Accountability Hunting

Post by teodroseIII » 16 Oct 2021, 17:46

A bright red line is now drawn, you have a choice between saluting and following the commands of public serpents like Joe Biden, who is about to be replaced with Kamala Harris shortly, Boris Johnson, Naftali Bennett, Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron, Scott Morris, Abiy Ahmed and their ilk or you can follow the commandments of our Father God who lives within all of us.

If you follow the orders of heads of state, you will get promoted, make more money and find shelter from the upcoming artificially induced dark winter but I promise you that you will in short order be pulled out from your holes like squirming worms and face justice. However, if you honor God above country, you might earn the scorn of man and might even do some prison time for a little the way Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller did but you will gain eternal absolution.

Let me unseal something to everyone reading this, we are about to witness a grand revelation because the age of serpents is drawing to a close and the age of aqua is before us as He who brings the water of life is about to be made known to all of us as I described in this video below that I produced back at the beginning of this year. Proving that I am no prophet but one of many vessels convicted to deliver this message, I had no idea when I made the video that this global deluge would be upon us. As it says in the Good Book, time reveals all things.,,continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/declaration-of ... or-action/