Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

The Double Personality Lencho Leta aka Leenchoo Letaa

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Oct 2021, 15:15

He is someone with two official names, I don't know how many people may have that sort of a privilege, if I may say so.

Here it is not about his double official names, but about his true double personality. He talks something on government sponsored stages and then talk completely the opposite version of the same issue on other, free or anti-government, stages.

He seems now that he deployed the former LTV journalist, Betty Tefessa for carrying around one of his personality so that he can concentrate himself on the other remaining personality, which is the one he usually shows on a government sponsored stages, like the short video below, where he appeared to defend the government in power, while Betty is carrying around his other personality of better knowing what the government should do, as someone who couldn't produce any credible political party after over 50 or years in politics, which is a complete misfire.

Here he is praising what the government achieved and calling on the public to support the effort of the current government.

While Betty Tafesse is claiming that Lencho is not satisfied about the change but doesn't speak out, in the following video.

LTV, Betty Tafesse and Lencho are all from the Lutheran adventist church in the country, just for your information. Here I raised it after I heard in the Betty sponsored video clip a reference of "Phente is ruling the country, what are you waiting for?", whatever that may mean.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: The Double Personality Lencho Leta aka Leenchoo Letaa

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Nov 2021, 05:58

"ወያኔ ተመልሶ ቢመጣ ለኦሮሞ የባሰ ይሆናል የሚል ፍራቻ አለኝ!" አሉ አቶ ሌንጮ ለታ፣

"If you go that far, then I am out of the game, I said already that I want to die in my country and don't want one more refugee life", said Lencho Leta.

with the expression "If you go that far meaning working with TPLF to fight a government led by Oromo and topple it".

"Now I am out of the game, go fight on your own, you idiots and collection of school dropouts", he told the mobs.