Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Jaegol

(New Gaza)Tigreas dream is to get occupied by ENDF again but Abiy should avoid the quagmire

Post by Jaegol » 16 Oct 2021, 08:56

Leave Chigaram tigreland for tigreas just like Israel pulled out of Gaza
I know the temptation but no war no peace is the last thing tigreas and it’s sponsors want but Abiy should give them that
Don’t fall for the dream scenario of the ferenjis and tigreas…for Abiy to be responsible for the misery of the miserable banda tribe— no way :roll:

War or no war Chigray is miserable place and to make it tigreas responsibility the timona time should be extended but tigreas should be kept in their cave chigaram kilil Not allowed to venture out side

Biden is a one term president and after that a new scenario will occur time is on abiy’s side

Abe Abraham

Re: (New Gaza)Tigreas dream is to get occupied by ENDF again but Abiy should avoid the quagmire

Post by Abe Abraham » 16 Oct 2021, 09:33

Hear ! Hear !! Let them rape and abuse themselves in Tigray proper. They deserve their privacy !!!!! Abandoned and free !! :lol: :lol:

Don’t fall for the dream scenario of the ferenjis and tigreas…for Abiy to be responsible for the misery of the miserable banda tribe— no way :roll:

Abere

Re: (New Gaza)Tigreas dream is to get occupied by ENDF again but Abiy should avoid the quagmire

Post by Abere » 16 Oct 2021, 10:02

By the way (since you mentioned Biden) any foreign intervention will make life more hellish on the Tigres. The reason is the 96% of non-Tigre Ethiopians hate to see an eye-to-eye with TPLF. This makes it improbable for any foreign power to win against the will of the 96% non-Tigre Ethiopians. I assure you, if any Western power installs TPLF a 100 times at Addis Ababa the 96% non-Tigre Ethiopians will expel TPLF a 100 times to Tigray - Dedebit land. That is why I say Tigres losing their life for a war they already lost. The only strategy the West will use is to deceive Abiy Ahmed , such negotiation etc. stuff. I don't know if Abiy Ahmed and the people around him have strong self-confidence and the ability to foresee the future. In my opinion, the first mistake was pulling out of Meqelle where the West confused Abiy Ahmed ENDF had to leave - soon after ENDF pulled out they blamed him for withdrawing the troops. So, I think Abiy Ahmed and ENDF should stick to their own facts, TPLF has to be exterminated ( their ideology and empty brag) and Mekelle has to be overtaken, but install a military leadership all the way from Meqelle to every small town, preferably from Southern Ethiopia or Amhara region, this means another Tsimona time. If Tigray is left for the rats, they will never stop raiding and robbing because that is how they secure their means of livelihood. These are rural vagabonds. Defeating TPLF and overtaking Meqelle is an ONLY SOLUTION. However, there is a lot of red flag on Abiy's strategy: he appointed a lot TPLF-Tigre in Ministerial and government positions, his military generals are sworn OLF ( loyalist sympathizers of TPLF), he lacks trust on Amhara and Southern People both in the government and military positions, his advisors are largely hardline old tribalist thugs, etc. If one sees this war as a genuine individual it should have lasted last November in those 2 weeks fight. If there were no internal conspirators elements, Ethiopia would have won TPLF every 2 weeks anytime if TPLF starts war all over again. ሳል ያለበት ይዞ ስርቆት አይሄድም ይባላል - there are TPLF/OLF within Abiy Ahmed's party system.

Jaegol wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 08:56
Leave Chigaram tigreland for tigreas just like Israel pulled out of Gaza
I know the temptation but no war no peace is the last thing tigreas and it’s sponsors want but Abiy should give them that

War or no war Chigray is miserable place and to make it tigreas responsibility the timona time should be extended but tigreas should be kept in their cave chigaram kilil Not allowed to venture out side

Biden is a one term president and after that a new scenario will occur time is on abiy’s side

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 16 Oct 2021, 21:24

:lol: :lol: 👍👏🏼😂
Abe Abraham wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 09:33

Hear ! Hear !! Let them rape and abuse themselves in Tigray proper. They deserve their privacy !!!!! Abandoned and free !! :lol: :lol: