Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

The leeches are envisaging Ethiopia without Amhara.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Oct 2021, 06:25

so called the leeches intellectual heavy weights are envisaging an Ethiopia with out amhara :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This is the leeches mind at its best. Do the leeches know that Ethiopia is a brainchild of Amhara? There is no difference between the mind set of Half-[deleted] and all the so called intellectuals from the leeches.

Note: Dividing Ethiopia along ethnic lines didn't do the magic to break the backbone of Amhara and the Orthodox Church, now, the leeches are inventing people whom we never heard before to join hands and neutralize the amhara. :mrgreen: Never heard of Qmant in my life.

Blueshift

Re: The leeches are envisaging Ethiopia without Amhara.

Post by Blueshift » 16 Oct 2021, 10:16

Deqi,

Ethiopia should not be the brain child of anyone. If that is the case, then Ethiopia will disintegrate. Heaven knows how it would look like in the aftermath. Tigrayans do not have any power over amharas or anybody else for that matter. They are fighting to survive. They don't have the choice of who is coming or out of Ethiopia. My problem is with the Eritrean government mentality of saving Ethiopia's unity. Who gives a shhyt. I bet Ethiopia would smother Eritrea to smithereens just to reverse its independence and gain sea access. If they can do this to the agames, do you think they would hesitate doing it to Eritrea. The only thing that is preventing that from happening is the sovereignty status. I am not saying, Tigrayans are any different either. We have heard the likes of Tsadqan, and Ghebru over the years about that issue.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 16 Oct 2021, 10:49

The Two Dedebit Woorgach Erkhusan Zerr Tigrayian Agga*me Consulting About Mighty Amara People And Mighty Shaebia Eritrean Hamassien Government. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*mes. For Your Information Eritrea 🇪🇷 And Ethiopia 🇪🇹. Will Be Ruled By Mighty Amara People And Mighty Orthodox Christians Hamassien People. Go Figure Qomalat Agga*me Guahafat Agga*me.

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Oct 2021, 11:01

Let's put this in bold, first Ethiopia will never ever disintegrate. There could be violence and instabilities a thousand times, but the country is organically synthesized to live as one organism. She is the best example in Africa. Leaders can come and go, but the people are naturally made to exist like as one. Ethiopia exists without the will and choice of any individual(s) country or person. Even if fallen raises back. Ethiopia is a firebird, you can't extinguish Ethiopia and it neither wants anyone or any body's assistance to exist. The fact that there is crisis today is a temporal ailment due to TPLF. This is quite normal. If one truly understands the minds and hearts of Ethiopia, there is no one like Ethiopians with a deep sense of patriotisms, oneness, commitment when it comes to defending Ethiopia. There is one unique value found only among Ethiopians, regardless of their differences, Ethiopia is their bottom-line. There is no limit to defend it for Ethiopians. We see that the millions moving on their own to defend their country. The fact that this time of ours is filled with a sea of communications of YouTube, Facebook, etc. and foreign countries trying to make Ethiopia their water point, and news of propaganda filled their air, does not mean Ethiopia is going in the wrong direction. That is simply their wish. Just don't even talk about Ethiopia disintegration. If there is any odds of probability of disintegration, Ethiopia would be the last African country to disintegrate, after everyone country disintegrates.

Let's come to the point. One can't envisage Ethiopia without Amhara and vice versa. Demographically and geographically Amhara is the glue of Ethiopia. That does not take away the importance of other ethnic groups. What do you mean when you said Tigreans are fighting for their survival? If it is about their livelihood no one prevented them working and enjoying like their counterparts do in Addis Ababa and else where. They are fighting to merely defend TPLF and TPLF is known as thief of Ethiopians. The problem with Tigre ethnic minorities is their association with TPLF. If they embody peace no one discriminate Tigres from the rest of Ethiopians.
Blueshift wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 10:16
Deqi,

Ethiopia should not be the brain child of anyone. If that is the case, then Ethiopia will disintegrate. Heaven knows how it would look like in the aftermath. Tigrayans do not have any power over amharas or anybody else for that matter. They are fighting to survive. They don't have the choice of who is coming or out of Ethiopia. My problem is with the Eritrean government mentality of saving Ethiopia's unity. Who gives a shhyt. I bet Ethiopia would smother Eritrea to smithereens just to reverse its independence and gain sea access. If they can do this to the agames, do you think they would hesitate doing it to Eritrea. The only thing that is preventing that from happening is the sovereignty status. I am not saying, Tigrayans are any different either. We have heard the likes of Tsadqan, and Ghebru over the years about that issue.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Oct 2021, 11:10

There is nothing wrong with Eritreas involvement in Ethiopia’s affair. Because if Ethiopia fails, Eritrea will fail. And she will always bleed unless mujahideen Woyanes are destroyed once and for all.
Blueshift wrote:
Deqi,
My problem is with the Eritrean government mentality of saving Ethiopia's unity.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Oct 2021, 11:42

Selam/ wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 11:10
There is nothing wrong with Eritrea's involvement in Ethiopia’s affair. Because if Ethiopia fails, Eritrea will fail. And she will always bleed unless mujahideen Woyanes are destroyed once and for all.
Blueshift wrote:
Deqi,
My problem is with the Eritrean government's mentality of saving Ethiopia's unity.
The sob ugly bluesh!t is an agamieee. Let the karaoke filth talk sh!t without stopping. He wants us to sit idle while the idiot forgets his so-called leaders and tell the world what their plan to do to Eritrea and Eritreans. Not in our watch; they dream of matching Addis, Nope, We will put them in their place soon.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 16 Oct 2021, 12:03

I know, it’s that same Noble Amhara aka Axumezana leech.
Fed_Up wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 11:42
Selam/ wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 11:10
There is nothing wrong with Eritrea's involvement in Ethiopia’s affair. Because if Ethiopia fails, Eritrea will fail. And she will always bleed unless mujahideen Woyanes are destroyed once and for all.
Blueshift wrote:
Deqi,
My problem is with the Eritrean government's mentality of saving Ethiopia's unity.
The sob ugly bluesh!t is an agamieee. Let the karaoke filth talk sh!t without stopping. He wants us to sit idle while the idiot forgets his so-called leaders and tell the world what their plan to do to Eritrea and Eritreans. Not in our watch; they dream of matching Addis, Nope, We will put them in their place soon.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 16 Oct 2021, 16:42

Aregit adgi Feddy,

You are supporting your adgi brethren. :twisted: I am 100% convinced, you are not Eritrean. You are here to help bring Eritrea to Ethiopia. The agame excuse does not fool anyone. Shhyyyt head. How is your adgi wiffy doing ? Wedi za kelbi :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsemam adgi. :twisted: Go ahead s___u-ck the gingus of your masters from adgi tribes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Oct 2021, 05:06

The leeches again
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Oct 2021, 07:46

When counter-argument lacks, go h0m0! :lol:

And, NO! The deqi lementi, didn't lob any rockets towards us and even killed an entire family in the process. They're just innocent bystanders, fighting for their survival.
:roll:

Blueshift wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 16:42
Aregit adgi Feddy,

You are supporting your adgi brethren. :twisted: I am 100% convinced, you are not Eritrean. You are here to help bring Eritrea to Ethiopia. The agame excuse does not fool anyone. Shhyyyt head. How is your adgi wiffy doing ? Wedi za kelbi :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsemam adgi. :twisted: Go ahead s___u-ck the gingus of your masters from adgi tribes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 20 Oct 2021, 21:44

Amhara are to bigheaded and to chauvinistic real promos don't like Amhara to . Except thefew habeshised oromo in shewa tulama and some in wollo.

Dr Zackovich

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 20 Oct 2021, 23:25

Ascari barking dogs, Amhara and Tigray have a shared destiny and are inseparable. Abiy has succeeded to start civil war between Tigray and Amhara but that will not last long!