Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

FACT: Galla Generals R Enjoying Z Destruction Of Amhara By Terrorist-Tplf((KILL GALLAS & AGAMES))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 16 Oct 2021, 00:41

I saw z messay mekonen interview with galla aka kenyan fake general birhanu jula, and i was sick. he basically said he was enjoying z destruction of amhara kilil by terrorist-tplf. So fkkk all of galla generals and their leader galla abiy, they r enemies of eritrea and amharas.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: FACT: Galla Generals R Enjoying Z Destruction Of Amhara By Terrorist-Tplf((KILL GALLAS & AGAMES))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Oct 2021, 02:05

tarik wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 00:41
I saw z messay mekonen interview with galla aka kenyan fake general birhanu jula, and i was sick. he basically said he was enjoying z destruction of amhara kilil by terrorist-tplf. So fkkk all of galla generals and their leader galla abiy, they r enemies of eritrea and amharas.
You sodomite little B@tch and your boy friend Wejale.E.R should come down and find some intimate place to cool your agitation.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT: Galla Generals R Enjoying Z Destruction Of Amhara By Terrorist-Tplf((KILL GALLAS & AGAMES))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 16 Oct 2021, 02:41

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 02:05
tarik wrote:
16 Oct 2021, 00:41
You sodomite little B@tch and your boy friend Wejale.E.R should come down and find some intimate place to cool your agitation.
ተረዋአ ወዲ ሻርሙጣ ዓጋመ ወዲ ኣባሻውል ሻርሙጣ ዚኣዲኡ። አንታኣደኻ ዘምጽ አ ኣለካ ኣብ ናተይ ፖስት? ወዲ ጋሕባ ዋሕድ። ጥፋአ ወዲ ዓጋመ ቆንዳፍ ጋላ።