Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hawzen
Member+

Re: TDF army is now heading to the major cities in wollo region | A curfew was imposed in Kombolcha

Post by Hawzen » 15 Oct 2021, 18:49

By the way, what has happened to "Wollo is under control of TDF" fiction ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group

Hawzen
Member+

Re: TDF army is now heading to the major cities in wollo region | A curfew was imposed in Kombolcha

Post by Hawzen » 15 Oct 2021, 19:37

Oromo wannabe Agame brother Yaballo aka Yebiyo,

Are you ok? You sound very frustrated.. Majesty Hawzen is just asking a very simple question. What has really happened to "Wollo is under control of TDF" fiction ?? Well..It looks like Majesty Hawzen has got the real answer from you. That is Amhara militia warriors with the help of EDF must be pounding your agame as*s really bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everybody knows you agames have never fought any war by yourselves... The first war in November was won by Amhara militia warriors and EDF through KO. They destroyed you in just 2 weeks... I don't think it will be any different this time from the first time when/if the Amhara milita warriors and EDF start their attack... The sad thing is that this time the number of causalities is going be much worse simply because the agame rats are not only you are out of your hiding holes but also you are very far away from your hiding holes...

Majest Hawzen as an Eritrean who hates the coward agames so much welcomes the annihilation of agame clan by Amhara militia and Fano warriors :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group