Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

አህያዉን ፈርቶ ዳዉላዉን፣ የያቤሎ ጨቅላ እኩዮች

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Oct 2021, 08:11

ፍራት ይሉሃል ይህ ነዉ። ማፈሪያዎች፣ ያቤሎ፣ ከዚህ በታች ዝቅጠት የለም። ብትሞት ይሻለሃል።

It could be a mere propaganda of malign to score some political points, so I will take it with a grain of salt.

If it is true, then this entity called Shane is a generational embarrassment of the Oromo people. From killing children and elderly people now to burning down the farmers' crops on the field? It is beyond my comprehension.

Wedi
Member+

Re: አህያዉን ፈርቶ ዳዉላዉን፣ የያቤሎ ጨቅላ እኩዮች

Post by Wedi » 15 Oct 2021, 10:53

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 08:11

It could be a mere propaganda of malign to score some political points, so I will take it with a grain of salt.

If it is true, then this entity called Shane is a generational embarrassment of the Oromo people. From killing children and elderly people now to burning down the farmers' crops on the field? It is beyond my comprehension.

DefendTheTruth, there IQ is very low. They are doing like what they were doing in the 15/16 century!

" I have elsewhere .... indicated that whereas the merit of killing was honored among other Ethiopian people as a man's personal merit, among the the Oromo it is was merely regarded as fulfillment of the natural order of things. What counted for them was not the heroic achievement - the killing of an enemy warrior or a dangerous wild beast - but simply killing as such. It is true that the sacrificial victim had to be a human being or an animal of particular kinds. But within this range it did not matter whether it was a young elephant, a delicate youth or an old man"

ትርጉም
"በሌላ ቦታ እንዳመለከትኩት ግድያ በኢሎች ኢትዮጵያውያን ሕዝቦች ዘንድ የሚያስከብር እነደወንድነት መለኪያ የሚታይ ቢሆንም በኦሮሞዎች ዘንድ ግ ን ተራ የተፈጥሮ ሕግ ተደርጎ ይቆጠራል፡፡ ለእነርሱ እንደ ቁምነገር የሚቆጠረው የጠላት ወታደር ወይም አደገኛ የዱር አውሬ መግደል የጀኝነት ሥራ መፈጸም አይደለም፡፡ ነገር ግን ግድያ መፈጸሙ ራሱ ቁም ነገር ነው፡፡ በእርግጥ የሚገደለው ተጎጅ ሰው ወይም የተወሰነ አይነት እንስሳ መሆን አለበት፡፡ ነገር ግ ን በዚህ ክልል ውስጥ [የሚገደለው] ግልገል ዝሆን ይሁን ትልቅ ዝሆን፣ ያልጠና ህጻን ይሁን አዛውንት ምንም ችግር የለውም፡፡"

ከበረራ - ቀዳሚት አዲስ አበባ ከ1400 - 1887 ዓ.ም ከሚለው መጽሃፍ ገጽ 322 የተወሰደ

Original source: Haberland, Galla Sud-Athiopiens, 777

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: አህያዉን ፈርቶ ዳዉላዉን፣ የያቤሎ ጨቅላ እኩዮች

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Oct 2021, 14:54

Wedi wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 10:53
DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Oct 2021, 08:11

DefendTheTruth, there IQ is very low. They are doing like what they were doing in the 15/16 century!

Just like the current PM, Abiy Ahmed, is doing, you mean?