Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Video Of:Halafi-dawwit-Aba-Thomas Parents In Temben R Dying From Hunger, All Aid Is Going 2 Adwans Only!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Oct 2021, 18:05

TesfaNews wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 19:56
Zmeselo wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 04:41
Chgray, 40 years of progress

AbaQ, with his white "mommy" in 1984.

TesfaNews wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 09:29
ትግራይ ስዒራ ፡ እኽሊ ረድኤት ብኹምራ ዓቲራ !!! ኣዮኻ ኣዮኻ ፡ እላ ጠረጥካ ኩንታል ረድኤት ስንዴ ፡ኣእትዮ ላው ገዛኻ!!
Courtesy of Fiyameta:

Wedi
Member+

Re: Video Of:

Post by Wedi » 14 Oct 2021, 18:09

tarik wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 17:50
Halafi-dawwit-Aba-Thomas Parents In Temben R Dying From Hunger, All Aid Is Going 2 Adwans Only!!! WEEY GUUD !!!
Adwas are member of the Royal Clan in Crused Lander Tigray :oops: :oops:

:oops: :cry:
TesfaNews wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 18:05

lil kogne

Re: Video Of:Halafi-dawwit-Aba-Thomas Parents In Temben R Dying From Hunger, All Aid Is Going 2 Adwans Only!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by lil kogne » 14 Oct 2021, 18:36

:lol: :lol: ትወዳእ አዴኽን ቆማላት ዐመት ዐመት ምልማን ፡ ድኻታት መደኽደኽ፡ እዋይ ክፉእ ትርኢት ዘይሐልፈሎም እንስሳታት፡ አብ ቀርኒ አፍሪቃ ዘሎ ህዝቢ ብሰንክኹም መስሐቕ ሸራፋት ኮይኑ። I could not differentiate between these people and animals. Doing same thing daily and expecting different outcome is impossible and the Agames begging and lying for more than 50 years expecting to have presperous society is unheard of. Need to start anew by destroying the old chicken brain like leflafis with their dependency oriented minds and start new society that believes in hard work self reliant generation. Or else the cured land Chigray will be the #1 disease, lice, prostitution, lies, cheating, begging and newly aquired skill Minkeblal exporter in the world. What a shame Abaqat fitret.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Oct 2021, 18:57

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lil kogne wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 18:36
:lol: :lol: ትወዳእ አዴኽን ቆማላት ዐመት ዐመት ምልማን ፡ ድኻታት መደኽደኽ፡ እዋይ ክፉእ ትርኢት ዘይሐልፈሎም እንስሳታት፡ አብ ቀርኒ አፍሪቃ ዘሎ ህዝቢ ብሰንክኹም መስሐቕ ሸራፋት ኮይኑ። I could not differentiate between these people and animals. Doing same thing daily and expecting different outcome is impossible and the Agames begging and lying for more than 50 years expecting to have presperous society is unheard of. Need to start anew by destroying the old chicken brain like leflafis with their dependency oriented minds and start new society that believes in hard work self reliant generation. Or else the cured land Chigray will be the #1 disease, lice, prostitution, lies, cheating, begging and newly aquired skill Minkeblal exporter in the world. What a shame Abaqat fitret.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 14 Oct 2021, 19:09

People of crused Land Tigray are begging :lol: :lol:
:cry: :lol:
:P

:lol: :lol:
TesfaNews wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 18:05

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 14 Oct 2021, 19:21

a very comptent marksman done a very good job nailing the ex agame FM Siyoum mesfin . it looks like the blessed shooter was using high precision rifle.good job all the same.

Sunk the bullet in the center of the devil's temple.😄😄😄

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 14 Oct 2021, 20:26

It is a pity that the likes of Halafi-dawwit-Aba-Sarco-Tommy-Jsicko and QR-boy do not care about their Tigrayan families. They place the Junta before their own families.

I am starting to doubt about the identity of Halafi . Is he really from Tembien ? The Tembien of Hagere-Selam, Churches and monasteries ?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Oct 2021, 21:21

There is no more satisfaction which gives me than seeing and hearing these ungrateful funfunat agames get in much worse miseries, crying, begging and dying like flies.
If their own diaspora agames don't give a sh*it why would an Eritrean or any other natiomal?
Even though I believe these nasty funfunat agames are going to disown their shifta woyanes before the end of this year, I rather wish they suffer for one more year protecting the terrorists which will either get arrested or killed.
Bring me more videos of these filthy supposedly innocent agames suffering.
I get more excited and [ deleted ]'ed seeing them cry.