Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

So much for the "Junta the Terrorist", Aby might succumb to Negotiation

Post by Sabur » 14 Oct 2021, 08:17

No country or a leader ever sat down to negotiate with a Terrorist Group that openly declared the destruction of the country and its administrations. No Country or a leader ever sat down with a Terrorist Group that massacred its National Defense Forces in their sleep,...

Will a leader ever sit down to negotiate with a group that he/she called "Terrorists"? Looks like it, and Hope to be wronged.

Prime Minster Aby seems under tremendous pressure from the West to negotiate with the Terrorist TPLF. A country that has been addicted to the Western AID and built its economy around the Western AID and Loans to unimaginable uncontrollable corruption may not have a lot of options.

It is the old proverbial "He who pays the Piper calls the Tunes."

Prime Minster Aby may not be sure whether the people of Addis and Ethiopia have the stomach to tough it out the bumpy road of economical problems because of the looming Economical Sanctions by the Evil West, the US and the EU.

Remember the "Unplanned Unilateral Withdrawal of the Ethiopian National Defense Forces" that was spinned by "To give the people chance to cultivate their lands during the rainy season" was an arm twist order by the US which was delivered by the US Special Envoy for Horn Africa Jeffrey Feltman during his visit to Ethiopia.

I hope the following video is not a prelude to change people's mind or slowly introducing the public of the Government's agenda to negotiate with the Terrorist TPLF in the name of Peace.

Last edited by Sabur on 15 Oct 2021, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member+

Re: So much for the "Junta the Terrorist", Aby might succumb to Negotiation

Post by gearhead » 14 Oct 2021, 09:20

አህያ አማራ; በራሱ ወሸት ደግግሞሽ እራሱን ሂኘኖታይዝ ያረግና; ሀገሬውን, ጎረቤትን;አለምን ከኔ እብደት ጋር ዋኙ ይላል!!

የእብድ ፖለቲካ የሚደራደረው እጁን የሚሰጥ እንጂ የሚዎጋ ሰራዊት ስለሌለው ነው!! እብድን ለማሰርም ቢሆን ውይይት ይጠይቃልና!!

kibramlak

Re: So much for the "Junta the Terrorist", Aby might succumb to Negotiation

Post by kibramlak » 14 Oct 2021, 09:36

To me this intense pressure on Abiy by tplf enablers means that tplf is feeling the heat. If thats the case, I dont think its right to talk about negotiation. Weakening the capacity of the terrorist cell, if not completely destroying, in a short time frame would be the best option (agree with the guy on the second option).

I think the term must be giving a chance or not. And that chance must be to handover themselves to the government or not. Letting them go is a stup!d idea because the Western will not sit idle until they bring back this same people (or the ones they would mould the same way). I hope Abiy is not going to venture in something that let's them leave the country. This people are evil and untrustworthy. There is no guarantee that they will not engage in terrorism. Mind that we are in the era of social media. As long as this people are alive or out of hand, Ethiopia (and probably the whole HoA) will never get peace.

Sabur wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 08:17

No country or a leader ever sat down to negotiate with a Terrorist Group that openly declared the destruction of the country and its administrations. No Country or a leader ever sat down with a Terrorist Group that massacred its National Defense Forces in their sleep,...

Will a leader ever sit down to negotiate with a group that he/she called "Terrorists"? Looks like it, and Hope to be wronged.

Prime Minster Aby seems under tremendous pressure from the West to negotiate with the Terrorist TPLF. A country that has been addicted to the Western AID and built its economy around the Western AID and Loans to unimaginable uncontrollable corruption may not have a lot of options.

It is the old proverbial "He who pays the Piper calls the Tunes."

Prime Minster Aby may not be sure whether the people of Addis and Ethiopia have the stomach to tough it out the bumpy road of economical problems because of the looming Economical Sanctions by the Evil West, the US and the EU.

Remember the "Unplanned Unilateral Withdrawal of the Ethiopian National Defense Forces" that was spinned by "to give the people chance to cultivate their lands during the rainy season". That was an arm twist order by the US.

I hope the following video is not a prelude to change people's mind or slowly introducing the public of the Government's agenda to negotiate with the Terrorist TPLF in the name of Peace.