Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
tarik
Senior Member+
Posts: 23928
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

(((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Oct 2021, 20:00

1- Megbe
2- Wedi werede
3- Getachew reda
4- [email protected]
5- Yohanes
6- Wedi embeytey
7- Teklai
8- Tsadqan
9- Siye abraha
10- Berhane g/kristos
11- Tedros adhanom

12- Abraham belai
13- Aregawi berhe
14- Fetlewerqi
15- Mulu nega

:!: :idea: :arrow: :|
Last edited by tarik on 13 Oct 2021, 20:34, edited 1 time in total.

tarik
Senior Member+
Posts: 23928
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: (((I GAVE ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Oct 2021, 20:18

This galla abiy lover of terrorist-tplf purpously let terrorist-tplf destroy amhara kilil and armed and strengthen them, to later attack Eritrea. This olf, opdo, terrorist-tplf abiy intentionally put terrorist-tplf spy abraham belai and lia and aregawi berhe and more terrorist-tplf spies on his corner. My Eritrea should kill these terrorist-tplf leaders ASAP, because their next target will b my ERITREA. Abiy is surrounded by terrorist-tplf in addis-abeba and his majority galla generals don't know this or they know it and they side with terrorist-tplf and olf, oneg shine 2 attack amhara and later my ERITREA. My Eritrea must attack FAST ASAP, DON'T WAIT ON AGAME ABIY. :roll: :!: :idea: :arrow:

Abere
Member
Posts: 3134
Joined: 18 Jul 2019, 20:52

Re: (((I GAVE ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 13 Oct 2021, 20:31

Honestly, this is not a nuclear physics. It is a no brainer. Why would one find TPLF all over the field in Amhara region while the head of the maggots is right in Mekelle. This war should be started and ended right in Mekelle - bomb the sh!t out of the places where TPLF heads are suspected to spend time and their operating places, offices, buildings, media communication. I don't know why EDF and Abiy Ahmed are dancing around. In any case, whether there is big sabotages within the EDF or government, the Tigre-TPLF are done with Amhara. No Amhara wants to see Tigre-TPLF an eye to eye. Amhara is officially an eternal enemy to Tigre-TPLF. Rain or shine, the Tigre-TPLF's have already burnt the bridge, they will never cross Amhara land, every Amhara is a solider now because of excessive hate and disgust.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 4469
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: (((I GAVE ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Wedi » 13 Oct 2021, 20:39

tarik wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 20:00
1- Megbe
2- Wedi werede
3- Getachew reda
4- [email protected]
5- Yohanes
6- Wedi embeytey
7- Teklai
8- Tsadqan
9- Siye abraha
10- Berhane g/kristos
11- Tedros adhanom

12- Abraham belai
13- Aregawi berhe
14- Fetlewerqi
15- Mulu nega

:!: :idea: :arrow: :|

All the above terrorist crused Lander Tigryans must have been killed long time ago.

Galla Abbiy Ahmed is Shameful person!!

tarik isn't it embarrassing to have the backing of more than 100 million Ethiopian people and being defeated by less than 3 million Crused Lander Tigrayans?

To be honest, Galla Abiy Ahmed is an embarrassing person to be called a leader" !

Noble Amhara
Member+
Posts: 6864
Joined: 02 Feb 2020, 13:00
Location: Abysinnia

Re: (((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Oct 2021, 20:44

Isaias knew very well before Tarik that Abiy is no friend or true person he is installed by the West and still has agame friends that is why Isaias avoided attending abiys inauguration

tarik
Senior Member+
Posts: 23928
Joined: 26 Feb 2016, 13:04

Re: (((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Oct 2021, 21:12

Noble Amhara wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 20:44
Isaias knew very well before Tarik that Abiy is no friend or true person he is installed by the West and still has agame friends that is why Isaias avoided attending abiys inauguration
Hey noble amhara: Don't compare me wit pia, i am tarik z great and i never liked gallas and agames from z begining. If u want 2 check go back 2 all my posts and read it again. Let me repeat myself boy, "I ALWAYS HATED GALLAS AKA KENYANS AND CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY PPL". I always stand and die 4 what i believe. Even as we speak, there is a secret plan between gallas aka kenyans + cursed-land-tigray ppl against amharas and us Eritreans. I said this way back. So don't try 2 be a smart a$$$ with me boy.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 4469
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: (((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Wedi » 13 Oct 2021, 21:40

tarik wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 21:12
Hey noble amhara: Don't compare me wit pia, i am tarik z great and i never liked gallas and agames from z begining. If u want 2 check go back 2 all my posts and read it again. Let me repeat myself boy, "I ALWAYS HATED GALLAS AKA KENYANS AND CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY PPL". I always stand and die 4 what i believe. Even as we speak, there is a secret plan between gallas aka kenyans + cursed-land-tigray ppl against amharas and us Eritreans. I said this way back. So don't try 2 be a smart a$$$ with me boy.
tarik, Never ever thrust Gallas and Crused Lande Tigrayans. They are serial liars!!
The Galla have no principle. If you show them some money and some power, they will not hesitate to sell their mothers to the highest bidder.
Most of Abiy Ahmed military generals are Gallas and there are only one or two Amhara generals at senior level right now, even they were dismissed by TPLF some years ago. They just come back and joined ENDF after TPLF attacked the north command.

It is time for Amharas and Eritreans to help each other and destroy our common enemy!!
:roll: :roll:

Meleket
Member
Posts: 991
Joined: 16 Feb 2018, 05:08

Re: (((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Meleket » 14 Oct 2021, 03:07

tarik wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 20:00
(((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

1- Megbe
2- Wedi werede
3- Getachew reda
4- [email protected]
5- Yohanes
6- Wedi embeytey
7- Teklai
8- Tsadqan
9- Siye abraha
10- Berhane g/kristos
11- Tedros adhanom

12- Abraham belai
13- Aregawi berhe
14- Fetlewerqi
15- Mulu nega

:!: :idea: :arrow: :|
አቤት የድርቡሽ ነገር፡ የነዚህ የዘረዘርካቸው ሰዎችን ቁንጫቸውን እንኳን ለመግደል ብቃት የሌለህ ወሬኛ የጠላቤት አውደልዳይ ነገር ነህ! ብንልህ ቅር የሚላቸው ወንድሞችህ እነ JudgmentDay1234 እና Tog Wajale E.R. እንዲሁም ሌሎች ያልጠቀስናቸው የ፲ አለቃ ነገራ ልጆች ቢቻ ናቸው! :mrgreen:


Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 12045
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: (((I GAVE UP ON AGAME ABIY)))My Eritrea Should Assassinate These Terrorist-Tplf Junta Leaders ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Oct 2021, 11:28

Wedi wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 21:40
tarik wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 21:12
Hey noble amhara: Don't compare me wit pia, i am tarik z great and i never liked gallas and agames from z begining. If u want 2 check go back 2 all my posts and read it again. Let me repeat myself boy, "I ALWAYS HATED GALLAS AKA KENYANS AND CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY PPL". I always stand and die 4 what i believe. Even as we speak, there is a secret plan between gallas aka kenyans + cursed-land-tigray ppl against amharas and us Eritreans. I said this way back. So don't try 2 be a smart a$$$ with me boy.
tarik, Never ever thrust Gallas and Crused Lande Tigrayans. They are serial liars!!
The Galla have no principle. If you show them some money and some power, they will not hesitate to sell their mothers to the highest bidder.
Most of Abiy Ahmed military generals are Gallas and there are only one or two Amhara generals at senior level right now, even they were dismissed by TPLF some years ago. They just come back and joined ENDF after TPLF attacked the north command.

It is time for Amharas and Eritreans to help each other and destroy our common enemy!!
:roll: :roll:
The leeches are lurking in Amhara and logic dictates it is the business of Amhara to get rid of the leeches and dislodge them from their ancestral land....Why then blame the "Gala Generals". The Oromo soldiers are not motivated to fight because they have been indoctrinated by the leeches they were merely a victims, that is also why they are waving their hand to the air the minute they hear gun shot, what is the excuse of amhara? To drink Tej?

Post Reply