Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Blueshift

What was Abby's recent blitzkrieg on Weyanes about

Post by Blueshift » 13 Oct 2021, 17:29

One motive could be teach them a lesson before he sit's down for negotiations. Meaning get the upper hand on the negotiation terms. Debre gives Abby the ultimatum after the attack. If that is the case what happened the last two days, there won't be any negotiations. Abbiy has immense man power and armaments, and the weyanes have the guerilla warefare advantage. This is not going to resolve itself for a long time to come. No popcorn, this won't be for the feeble heart. :evil: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: What was Abby's recent blitzkrieg on Weyanes about

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Oct 2021, 18:09

Blueshift wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 17:29
One motive could be teach them a lesson before he sit's down for negotiations. Meaning get the :oops: upper hand on the negotiation terms. Debre gives Abby the ultimatum after the attack. If that is the case what happened the last two days, there won't be any negotiations. Abbiy has immense man power and armaments, and the weyanes have the guerilla warefare advantage. This is not going to resolve itself for a long time to come. No popcorn, this won't be for the feeble heart. :evil: :lol:
Every time woyanus got whipped behind, guess who show his nervousness? BlueSh!t :oops:

Just sit tight and bend over. The war will end soon.

እበላ ብዬ ትበላሁ አለች ሾላ

እበላ ብላ የተንጣጣችው ወይኒት ከማትመለስበት ቅርቃር ወደ ጥልቅ ጉድጎድ:: ተረጋጋ ንፍጦ

I love it!!

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 13 Oct 2021, 18:42

Feddy,

Aregit adgi, do I look like nervous to ya ? :lol: :lol: :lol: You see whatever outcome favors the people of Eritrea, I am for it. I am Eritrean you know. Abbiy looking to own a port at the expense of Eritrea. The weyane fools kept the Eritrean people and gave an excuse for PFDJ to rule with an iron hand. Rather than independence and freedom, the Eritrean people got dictatorship. I don't know what Isayas signed with Abbiy, hence, I could care less what happens in Ethiopia. Why don't join and fight your amhara brothers against the agames eh..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Follower

Post by Follower » 13 Oct 2021, 19:01

Blueshift tgrayRepublic wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 17:29
One motive could be teach them a lesson before he sit's down for negotiations. Meaning get the upper hand on the negotiation terms. Debre gives Abby the ultimatum after the attack. If that is the case what happened the last two days, there won't be any negotiations. Abbiy has immense man power and armaments, and the weyanes have the guerilla warefare advantage. This is not going to resolve itself for a long time to come. No popcorn, this won't be for the feeble heart. :evil: :lol:
ኣየ ናይ ዓጋመ ነገር፡መቸም'ዛ መልሓስኩም ኣይትመውትን እያ፡ could you tell us ,what warfare experience do agames got?
ካብ መዓስ እዩ ኣብ ጽርግያ መንግርጋርን ፡ተጠሊዕካ ኡይይ ባይደን ምእዋይን ኣድቫንታጅ ልኮነይ።
ሃለውለው ገዲፍካ ምንግርጋር ቀጽል፡ ኣታ ወዲ።

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 13 Oct 2021, 19:15

Follower,

Indeed follower. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Why don't you take the agame gingus out of your mouth :lol: :lol: Shhht head. Pea brain, you can't see what is happening under your very own ugly nose. You are born su-c_ker and loser. You are born to worship men like you. Idiot. :lol: :lol: :roll:

Follower

Post by Follower » 14 Oct 2021, 04:28

Blueshift wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 19:15
Follower,

Indeed follower. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Why don't you take the agame gingus out of your mouth :lol: :lol: Shhht head. Pea brain, you can't see what is happening under your very own ugly nose. You are born su-c_ker and loser. You are born to worship men like you. Idiot. :lol: :lol: :roll:
ኣይተ ብልሽት
Lolling and insulting me is not the answers to my questions,
ቁርዲድ ዓጋመ ምስ ካልኦት ተለጢፍኩም እንተዘይ ኮይኑ ባይንኹም ዘመዝገብኩሞ ዓወት የሎን።
ኣሁን፡ጸርፊ ገዲፍካ ምንግራጋር ቀጽል ፡ቆማል ዓጋመ።

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 Oct 2021, 09:47

ኣንታ ድርባይ ዶንቆር ተረፍ መረፍ ወዲ ኣድጊ ብጀካ ከም ኣቦታትካ ብገመድ ትጉተት፤ እንታይ አዴኻ ቁም ነገር ኣሎካ ፤ ኣድጊ ወዲ ኣድጊ ሕጂውን ሽልሖ ዓጋመ ካብ ካብ ኣፍካ አውጸኣዮ፤ ብጩቁን ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ብደም መንእሰያት ኤርትራውያን ምሕጫጭ ከብቅዕ እዩ።
That is who you are. Symbolic, for the animal is innocent. Shhhyt head. :twisted:

Pitiful blind, Adgi follower wrote,
ኣሁን፡ጸርፊ ገዲፍካ ምንግራጋር ቀጽል ፡ቆማል ዓጋመ
ኣሁን, what shyyt is that? :twisted: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2021, 12:22

Blueshift wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 09:47
ኣሁን, what shyyt is that? :twisted: :lol:

አጋሜ በተወቀጠ ቁጥር የምታላዝን አጋስስ አስቀያሚ አጋሜ

"አሁን" የአማረኛ ቃል ሲሆን ትርጉሙም "ሕዚይ" ይባላል በአጋመኛ:: ተግባባን?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 Oct 2021, 13:16

Adgi Feddy,

Whacha talking about Willis ? I don't understand amharic. Just a bit. BTW, how come you have no Tigrigna ? :lol: :lol: Shyyyt head. :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2021, 13:40

Blueshift wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 13:16
Adgi Feddy,

Whacha talking about Willis ? I don't understand amharic. Just a bit. BTW, how come you have no Tigrigna ? :lol: :lol: Shyyyt head. :lol: :lol:
ኣይተ ካሪዮኪ

The last time we checked, you were playing Amharic karaokes here in mereja. I am not going too far with your claim being living in Addis Ababa.

ወዲ ሰራዬ ዲኻ ዝበልካና? ሱርካ ይቦንቀር ድርባይ ኣጋመ
Low IQ BÀSTARD

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 14 Oct 2021, 16:50

አረጊት ኣድጊ ፈዲ

እንታይ በልካ ኣንታ ዉሩንጪላ እምበኣር ብአውራጃ ከትጅርተክ ጀሚርካ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: stupid donkey. :twisted: :lol: