Graphic ! የዓብይ ወታደሮች የኦሮሞን ወጣቶች ሲረሽኑ የሚያሳይ ቪዲዮ ሾልኮ ወጣ

Post by Thomas H » 13 Oct 2021, 08:53

የተረሸኑበት ምክንያት ብልፅግናን ስላልደገፉ

https://www.facebook.com/hennymyman/vid ... 9767590754

Please wait, video is loading...

yaballo

Re: Graphic ! የዓብይ ወታደሮች የኦሮሞን ወጣቶች ሲረሽኑ የሚያሳይ ቪዲዮ ሾልኮ ወጣ

Post by yaballo » 13 Oct 2021, 09:20

WOW. Terrible! .. Thomas: thanks for sharing it.

PS: the victims are Borana-Oromo high-school students from 'Miyo' or 'Hiddi-Lolaa' district not far from Moyale.

The killers are ALL members of Shimelis Abdisa+Abiy Ahmad's private army known as "Oromia Liyu Police" most of whom have deliberately been recruited from their Macha-Tulama clan of central-western Oromia aka highland Oromos.

From their accents, it is clear that most - if not ALL - are from Jimma .. & some from Western Shoa [Ambo, Woliso] regions of Oromia.

The nasty words they were using while enjoying the coldblooded murder also highlights their utter disdain for the Boranas! ..

One more reason why the STUPID GALLAS are not only NOT ready to free themselves from weixo slavery but they CANNOT EVEN LIVE TOGETHER as members of a fraternal single nation/community. Oh Gobana Woremos - I HATE THEM!!

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO:

A footage of Abiy Ahmed’s local militia executing Oromo youths in cold blood in Oromia. The specific location is believed to be in Miyoo District of Borana [Hiddi-Lolaa, not far from Moyale], according to folks privy to the topography of the region.

The militias are dressed in the government uniform which we have witnessed from the State media in the last one year of parades of massive militia recruitment and training.

https://www.facebook.com/hennymyman/vid ... 9767590754
Please wait, video is loading...

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Oct 2021, 09:52

Do we, Ethiopians, deserve to be called humans. I am ashamed of my identity.

Selam/
Member+

Post by Selam/ » 13 Oct 2021, 12:51

Mujahideen Yaballo Buchillo - I heard the victims are woyane rats in Oromo jacket. How did you escape? :lol: :lol: :lol: KIFFU!
yaballo wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 09:20