Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Mesob

Asmara in Panic Mode IV

Post by Mesob » 13 Oct 2021, 02:21

Just in from sources in western Eritrea. The political and military temperature in Eritrea is rising up. My sources are from the towns of Teseney and Barentu, the headquarters of the Eritrean Defense Forces -- western front.
The recent Ethiopian offensive operation in the Amhara region of Wello and partly Afar region against the Tigrayan TDF is a failure. The Tigrayan Defense Forces - the Woyanies are likely to occupy the city of Dessie and the important city of Mille on the Addis- Djibouti road within few days.
It was the Amhara Fano forces and partly the Eritrean Kifle Serawit 24 and 525 that blocked TDF's march to Gonder from the vicinity of Debre Tabor few weeks back.
My sources indicated that if the TDF's march to Dessie and Mille is not blocked soon, part of the Kifle Serawit 24 will be flown to Semera airport in Afar but they will not make any difference because the Eritrean army is overstretched and ineffective at this time.
I have few more things to say but I need to confirm the information first. There are some signs of despair and hopelessness about the ongoing war in Ethiopia among the junior Eritrean defense forces officers.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Asmara in Panic Mode IV

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 13 Oct 2021, 02:24

Why Don't You Tell That To Your Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Prostit*utes Who*re Mother. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 13 Oct 2021, 06:58

Mesob wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 02:21
Just in from sources in western Eritrea. The political and military temperature in Eritrea is rising up. My sources are from the towns of Teseney and Barentu, the headquarters of the Eritrean Defense Forces -- western front.
The recent Ethiopian offensive operation in the Amhara region of Wello and partly Afar region against the Tigrayan TDF is a failure. The Tigrayan Defense Forces - the Woyanies are likely to occupy the city of Dessie and the important city of Mille on the Addis- Djibouti road within few days.
It was the Amhara Fano forces and partly the Eritrean Kifle Serawit 24 and 525 that blocked TDF's march to Gonder from the vicinity of Debre Tabor few weeks back.
My sources indicated that if the TDF's march to Dessie and Mille is not blocked soon, part of the Kifle Serawit 24 will be flown to Semera airport in Afar but they will not make any difference because the Eritrean army is overstretched and ineffective at this time.
I have few more things to say but I need to confirm the information first. There are some signs of despair and hopelessness about the ongoing war in Ethiopia among the junior Eritrean defense forces officers.
Goba, the arab slave

The leeches have disturbed our peace for the last 27 years, in particular, they used to spoil the celebration of our independence by waging skirmishes and incite our army to stay on alert.... This was an easy task when the leeches were protected by the skirt of their anglosaxon masters. Today is different though, The leeches are in the Open field becoming a target for any one Who can pull a trigger while observed by their former masters helplessly from distance.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 14 Oct 2021, 14:26

I had closed my last message saying "I have few more things to say but I need to confirm the information first."
Here it is: the regime in Asmara is in full shock after the recent debacle and complete defeat of PM Abiy Ahmad Ali's army in the Wello and Afar campaign. It is difficult to know what Issaias is thinking because he lives outside of Asmara in Adi Halo, with limited access only to officials in the Eritrean National Security Agency (ENSA); however, there is clear confusion among junior Eritrean officers.
Many in Eritrean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, including Yemane Gebreab believe that as soon as the Woyanie's TDF march to Dessie and the important and strategic town of Millie, Abiy Ahmed Ali will sit down on a table to consider Tigrayan Kilil demands. This is is expected to create a rift between Issaias and Abiy. Issaias' past political behavior shows that he is allergic to any peaceful solution that will keep TDF intact because the next showdown is between Eritrea and Tigray.
The communication line with my sources is difficult because the intermittent Electric power in Eritrea, therefore, my next installment is going to be after few days.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 16 Oct 2021, 19:55

Even if you believe half of what the TDF and Tadese Werede are saying, it still confirms the panic in Asmara.
The military and security high command in Eritrea are in deep shock, no one can believe that the Ethiopian National Defense Forces has been completely routed in north Wello and Afar military campaign, given that they have purchased the latest armaments from Turkey, China, Russia and China. Ask yourself, who owns all these hardware now, except the drones? It is the TDF. At this moment, the TDF not only owns all the initiatives for drive but also controls all the major strategic heights of north Ethiopia.
The question is, can the Eritrean army dare to face the Tigrayan TDF with its newly captured hardware? Answer is Definitely No!
Abiy has called Issaias several times in the last seven days for Issaias to put some pressure on TDF from the north and west of Tigray but for unknown reasons, may be a major panic in Asmara, Issaias did not want to open fresh attacks from the Eritrean side. This time, Abiy feels betrayed by Issaias.
Will Abiy dare to abandon Issaias and negotiate with Debretsion? That is the next move.

Mesob wrote:
14 Oct 2021, 14:26
I had closed my last message saying "I have few more things to say but I need to confirm the information first."
Here it is: the regime in Asmara is in full shock after the recent debacle and complete defeat of PM Abiy Ahmad Ali's army in the Wello and Afar campaign. It is difficult to know what Issaias is thinking because he lives outside of Asmara in Adi Halo, with limited access only to officials in the Eritrean National Security Agency (ENSA); however, there is clear confusion among junior Eritrean officers.
Many in Eritrean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, including Yemane Gebreab believe that as soon as the Woyanie's TDF march to Dessie and the important and strategic town of Millie, Abiy Ahmed Ali will sit down on a table to consider Tigrayan Kilil demands. This is is expected to create a rift between Issaias and Abiy. Issaias' past political behavior shows that he is allergic to any peaceful solution that will keep TDF intact because the next showdown is between Eritrea and Tigray.
The communication line with my sources is difficult because the intermittent Electric power in Eritrea, therefore, my next installment is going to be after few days.

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 17 Oct 2021, 14:54

Abiy Ahmed Ali has just fought his last war this month in north Wello and he has lost it.
Continuing this war will be catastrophic. Already he has started using south Ethiopian child-soldiers in this war.
You may wonder why are the Oromia special forces and Shemales Abdisa militia's are not participating in the war while the Amharas and the southern Ethiopians are dying.
Abiy should make peace and resign before he gets he humiliated further. The first step is to ditch and abandon Issaias Afeworki away, then make peace and resign.