Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BROADCAST ALERT! Killer Tsunami Engineered by DARPA is Coming for US

Post by teodroseIII » 11 Oct 2021, 11:47

THIS IS A LIFE & LIMB ALERT!! Read the rest of this article below the special broadcast as if your life and that of your loved ones depends on it, seek the shelter of mountains BEFORE THIS THURSDAY if you live in coastal areas and tell others so they can save their souls too. May God be with us::

READ THE FULL ARTICLE TO GET FULL DETAILS AT: https://ghionjournal.com/killer-tsunami ... idal-wave/

Blueshift

Re: BROADCAST ALERT! Killer Tsunami Engineered by DARPA is Coming for US

Post by Blueshift » 11 Oct 2021, 11:59

Theodore,

You are not qualified to make that kind of preposterous claims. Leave that to the experts with immense accomplishments in their own fields. Go for the prophet scheme, it may work on some gullible. I am sure it will. There are plenty fools for each of you would be prophets. Remember, extra ordinary claim require extraordinary evidence. :lol: :lol:

teodroseIII

Re: BROADCAST ALERT! Killer Tsunami Engineered by DARPA is Coming for US

Post by teodroseIII » 11 Oct 2021, 16:07

My name is not Theodore, it is Teodrose, get my name right and respect my country, I would never disrespect your Caucasian heritage. You don't think I know who you are you, disinformation artist. You have done an amazing job disturbing my homeland and pitting my people against each other, that day ends soon. All the trickery you have will turn you into a fool eventually.

I am not speaking as I will harm you, it's just that karma is a b*tch and when she bites she bites to the bone. Moreover, God watches all, keep playing dumb pretending to be one of us, in time your right hand will lose her guile and you will become lame like the other part of your body that doesn't please your wife, that is why she is cheating on you with a "black" guy.

Ain't that something, you destabilize the world yet your home is being stirred by another soul, karma is a b*tch like I said. This is where I stop speaking to you, I will not throw my pearls before swine, i might acknowledge you in the future when you call me by my proper name, until then, you are dead to me. Good luck in your future endeavors and I hope you know how to swim::
Blueshift wrote:
11 Oct 2021, 11:59
Theodore,

You are not qualified to make that kind of preposterous claims. Leave that to the experts with immense accomplishments in their own fields. Go for the prophet scheme, it may work on some gullible. I am sure it will. There are plenty fools for each of you would be prophets. Remember, extra ordinary claim require extraordinary evidence. :lol: :lol: