Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

I Caught Them! I Caught Them! I Caught Them!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 09 Oct 2021, 20:50

Ok folks!!! It all exciting news from me to you!
What is all that exciting about your news, Ittu?
It is nothing but exciting!
Ok, ok Ittu. Come on, don’t just keep us in suspense and tell us about it
I caught them! I caught them!
Who did you catch and with what?
I caught them! I caught them!
Sheesh! Please tell us Ittu.
I caught them! I caught them! They cannot deny it. I have the ultimate evidence in black and white also in colors.
Ok, keep on Ittu. We are still waiting for you to tell us all about it.
Read all about it! Evening issue, read all about it!
Keep going Ittu.
3,000 Aardvarks(Awaaldiigessaa), 200 black mane, lions, 2,000 geladas, 500 mountain Nyalas, 750 red foxes. 1,200 wild asses and 650 walia ibexes. I caught them! I caught!
Let’s go Ittu!
First all these rascals stole containers from ships sailing in the middle of the Red Sea all undetected.
Wow, it shows they are so savvy in their crafts.
Then they took all those containers and hid them in secret moles around Massawa. After that it was smooth sailing all the way to Addis/Finfine. You know who was in the cockpit of all these thieves?
Who Ittu?
Pilots from Ethiopian Airlines. Their first pit stop was at Mekele before heading to Addis/Finfine. When all those containers were opened workers at the dock found 300 drones made by Iran, 500 advanced drones made by UAE, 600 long range missiles and nuclear bomb making parts from North Korea, 45 SU-35’S all Russian and Indian made and French designed Leclerc tanks made in Pakistan. I took the videos and still photos in their acts using my ultra modern equipment.
What kind of equipment Ittu?
My spanking new iPhone 13 Pro in sync with my ultra sophisticated telescope seated in my back porch. My telescope is connected to multiple geostationary satellites.
Wow, you can do all that Ittu? You made us all jealous.
Yep! I just contacted CNN and am gonna get paid bigly, I mean bigly. It is the first of its kind in investigative journalism.
You are now a journalist too, Ittu?
Yep, of CNN, AP & BBC kind.

ittuabafarda

Re: I Caught Them! I Caught Them! I Caught Them!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 10 Oct 2021, 17:10

On a lighter side I was rewarded twice in a week’s time by our two gallant young men from the old country. It was Lemma at London Marathon and this morning I watched Seifu bin Tura annihilates the entire field on NBCSN at the Chicago Marathon. I badly needed such uplifting news coming out of the old country since everything else has been depressing. At the London Marathon our boys took the coveted 1st and 3rd place and added the 5th and the 6th ones. On the women's side our patriots took the 2nd and 3rd place there narrowly missing the first place. With the triumph at the London and Chicago I'm good! I'm good for a week!!!