Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

I am angry with Aryam Tesfamariam

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2021, 12:49

I know what he has been doing. Sacrificing himself. but he should know to differentiate which news should be posted in social media. Recently he posted about how the Ethiopian air force open an air strike to attack the terrorist group. Why? He is writing in English and who are his readers? What is he addressing?
He is not the only person doing this, there are a lot people in the media, you tubers and in this forum. You shouldn't help the enemy by airing unwanted information.

eden
Member+

Re: I am angry with Aryam Tesfamariam

Post by eden » 09 Oct 2021, 12:56

If Araya is not the only one, why you single him out? His supposed ethnic background?

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2021, 12:59

Well I need the operation successfully to continue otherwise his or their information probably will have some effect. The government and reporters should be careful. You know what I mean: We want to chase the terrorist from our land.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Oct 2021, 13:08

Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 12:59
We want to chase the terrorist from our land.
I agree on that. It's unacceptable for TDF or TPLF forces to be outside Tigray.

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 Oct 2021, 13:15

Abaydo,
Junta is gonna win regardless. Why are you worried about the news and propaganda?
Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 12:49
... by airing unwanted information.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2021, 13:19

Aba wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 13:15
Abaydo,
Junta is gonna win regardless. Why are you worried about the news and propaganda?
Abaymado wrote:
Win? this must be a joke. so why are crying day and night? The only obstacle the Ethiopian military face is international intervention not your junta. With full certainty I can tell you the agames will cry loud than before when the military reach tigray.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 09 Oct 2021, 13:20

eden wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 13:08
Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 12:59
We want to chase the terrorist from our land.
I agree on that. It's unacceptable for TDF or TPLF forces to be outside Tigray.
TDF has a duty to liberate Tigray from the invading forces. See below something I scribbled a few weeks ago in another thread on why TDF is in Amhara Region.

If TDF's aim is to liberate Western Tigray from Amhara & Eritrean armies, why doesn't it attack Western Tigray?

The shortest distance between two points is not always a straight line. To reach your goal, you have to take some zig zagging path, a slow spiral around one point and then a loop into the other. When leaving college, most students think that they will get their dream job by joining some graduate scheme with a top paying company. But that is not the way most people manage to get their dream jobs. They probably had to start contracting at various low paying companies until they work their way up.

Most battles are often won by the indirect approach. The First World War is considered the worst war by many as it had a lot of frontal assaults. Direct frontal assaults is a strategy that is bound to fail at great cost in lives. Agegnehu Teshager said last month that he will be using human wave battle strategy. So a full frontal assault on Eritrean, ENDF and Amhara armies in Western Tigray would be stupid. It will have unimaginable level of human costs. If you know the geography of the area, it has lots of wide planes with less hills and mountains. Frontal assault on such plains would have high human cost. Therefore, TDF is engaging ENDF and Amhara Region Armies in other areas of Amhara to weaken the armies. TDF used the same strategy in Central Tigray before the final assault around Shewate Hugum in South Central Tigray.

There are very few straight lines in nature. Birds don't fly on straight lines. Migrating birds travel with unerring inaccuracy- in the short term- but always arrive at their destination in another continent.

Agegnehu Teshager's war strategy which was not criticized by anyone in Amhara Region so far....

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 Oct 2021, 14:12

Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 13:19
Aba wrote:
Abaydo,
Abaymado wrote:
Win? this must be a joke. so why are crying day and night? The only obstacle the Ethiopian military face is international intervention not your junta. With full certainty I can tell you the agames will cry loud than before when the military reach tigray.
The people suffer, while the junta kicks fandiya's asz. Is that what you're talking about? The "international intervention" is against your genocidal policy of starving the people. Your Mamo qillo and Issu jillo lose in the battlefield and lose in the diplomatic forum because of their apparent hate-filled war on the people.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2021, 14:25

Aba wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 14:12
Abaymado wrote:
Aba wrote:
Abaydo,
Abaymado wrote:
The people suffer, while the junta kicks fandiya's asz. Is that what you're talking about? The "international intervention" is against your genocidal policy of starving the people. Your Mamo qillo and Issu jillo lose in the battlefield and lose in the diplomatic forum because of their apparent hate-filled war on the people.
Aba
aba who? aba mathias?

I don't understand, can you tell me why tigray failed to feed itself? why don't you work and stand by yourselves? you need Ethiopia to help you? you need the world to feed you? what a curse is that? on one side you are saying the terrorist is kicks amara on the other side you are crying for amara genocidal act. what a contradictory situation.
aszhole don't cry here and there 24/7 , feed your people rather than thinking stealing.
curse.

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 Oct 2021, 15:16

Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 14:25
Aba wrote:
Abaymado wrote:
Aba wrote:
Abaydo,
Abaymado wrote:
Aba
aba who? aba mathias?

I don't understand, can you tell me why tigray failed to feed itself? why don't you work and stand by yourselves? you need Ethiopia to help you? you need the world to feed you? what a curse is that? on one side you are saying the terrorist is kicks amara on the other side you are crying for amara genocidal act. what a contradictory situation.
aszhole don't cry here and there 24/7 , feed your people rather than thinking stealing.
curse.
You sound like Mamo qillo. How can a population being attacked by Mamo qillo, issu jillo not to mention Emirati, China, Russia etc.etc; being raped, executed and looted by these fascists for months be able to have a normal productive life? Are you that dumb?
Tell the idiot PM to stop his disastrous collaboration with the monster and start a peaceful solution for Ethiopia’s problems. If he doesn't, he will become another Menghistu. Remember him? Yeah, he's the one who thought he could solve the problem through military solution.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2021, 15:44

OK, they looted what Agames looted for 27 years but can't you live by your own, this is a question? the answer is no because to sustain you need to steal.

Well the Megistu's time and Abiy's time is a bit different with almost all people of Ethiopia support the destruction of weyane. And the mass don't want to see agames in any governmental position to cheat again. swallow this.

OK I will tell Abiy to crush them leaving with no returning back. Indeed I have been telling this but they denied us.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Oct 2021, 17:25

AgameMado

Not only you, every Agame is angry at him :lol: :lol:

Abaymado wrote:
I know what he has been doing. Sacrificing himself. but he should know to differentiate which news should be posted in social media. Recently he posted about how the Ethiopian air force open an air strike to attack the terrorist group. Why? He is writing in English and who are his readers? What is he addressing?
He is not the only person doing this, there are a lot people in the media, you tubers and in this forum. You shouldn't help the enemy by airing unwanted information.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Oct 2021, 17:55

Shaboland:
Who knows? you may be an agame.

Whether they hated or not, is that my business? Who cares?
I know Amhara' success deeply pain you.

Shaboland or agameland

Aba

Post by Aba » 31 Oct 2021, 13:18

Aba wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 15:16
Abaymado wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 14:25
Aba wrote:
Abaymado wrote:
Aba wrote:
Abaydo,
Abaymado wrote:
Aba
aba who? aba mathias?

curse.
You sound like Mamo qillo. How can a population being attacked by Mamo qillo, issu jillo not to mention Emirati, China, Russia etc.etc; being raped, executed and looted by these fascists for months be able to have a normal productive life? Are you that dumb?
Tell the idiot PM to stop his disastrous collaboration with the monster and start a peaceful solution for Ethiopia’s problems. If he doesn't, he will become another Menghistu. Remember him? Yeah, he's the one who thought he could solve the problem through military solution.
:mrgreen: :x :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
Please wait, video is loading...