Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
BigBreak

Pro opposition Eritreans come in (genuine Eritreans pls)

Post by BigBreak » 08 Oct 2021, 20:03

How do you balance replacing the Isaias dictatorship with a true multi party democracy on the one hand and protecting the peace, stability, unity, territorial integrity and sovereignty on the other hand? The two external threats to Eritrean independence that must be stopped are pan Abyssinian imperialists and Agazian Greater Tigray nationalists. The two internal threats to the peace and unity of Eritrea is ethnic tribalism as well as religious sectarianism/extremism.

The way forward
1. Revive the Eritrean Liberation Front and let it be led by an Orthodox Christian Eritrean of Kebessa Tigrinya ethnicity
2. The ELF must be the SOLE opposition group that exists
3. Once the ELF topples the PFDJ regime it forms an interim government under a transitional constitution
4. ELF disbands after the people vote in favour of a permanent, democratic constitution that makes Eritrea a parliamentary Republic with a truly democratic multi party system
5. There is a parliamentary election on the same day as the constitutional referendum and after every parliamentary election the freely chosen MPs (lawmakers) selects the president and government of Eritrea
6. Every single political party in the country must have a national character, must be pro independence and every party must be led by an Orthodox Christian of Kebessa Tigrinya ethnicity

eden
Member+

Re: Pro opposition Eritreans come in (genuine Eritreans pls)

Post by eden » 08 Oct 2021, 20:09

BigBreak wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 20:03
The two external threats to Eritrean independence that must be stopped are pan Abyssinian imperialists and Agazian Greater Tigray nationalists. The two internal threats to the peace and unity of Eritrea is ethnic tribalism as well as religious sectarianism/extremism.
Isn't "Agazian Greater Tigray nationalists" an internal factor? There are 20 Tegearu Eritreans that are for Agazian movement for every Tegearu Ethiopian that is for Agazian movement . Doesn't this make it internal? Even the leaders of this movement are all Tegearu Eritreans.

BigBreak

Post by BigBreak » 08 Oct 2021, 20:23

eden wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 20:09
BigBreak wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 20:03
The two external threats to Eritrean independence that must be stopped are pan Abyssinian imperialists and Agazian Greater Tigray nationalists. The two internal threats to the peace and unity of Eritrea is ethnic tribalism as well as religious sectarianism/extremism.
Isn't "Agazian Greater Tigray nationalists" an internal factor? There are 20 Tegearu Eritreans for one Tegearu Ethiopia. Doesn't this make it internal?
I didn't know that. You are indeed correct it's internal if that's truly the case

Follower

Post by Follower » 08 Oct 2021, 20:39

ኣቦይ ዘይ ሕማሞም ይሓሙ።
ጉዳይ ትግራይኩም ግበሩ፡ኤርትራ ለባማት ዘዋጽኦም ዝፈልጡ ዋናታት ኣለዉዋ።

ሃለውለው ገዲፍኩም ምንግርጋር ቀጽሉ ዓስታኻት ዓጋመ።

BigBreak

Post by BigBreak » 08 Oct 2021, 20:42

I don't speak Amharic or Tigrinya

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 08 Oct 2021, 21:20

BigBreak wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 20:42
CURSED LAND CHIGRAY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Oct 2021, 22:16

Big Break wrote,
Every single political party in the country must have a national character, must be pro independence and every party must be led by an Orthodox Christian of Kebessa Tigrinya ethnicity
Why ? Every Eritrean has the right to lead a party. Why does it have to be Christian from Kebessa. I thought you were from Somali Land ! :lol: :lol:

Eden stop lying. The Agazian concept does not fall within the international treaty of acceptable boundary of every country. There will never be such stupid idea as the Agazian idea. Stop dreaming the impossible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigBreak

Post by BigBreak » 09 Oct 2021, 10:44

Blueshift wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 22:16
Big Break wrote,
Every single political party in the country must have a national character, must be pro independence and every party must be led by an Orthodox Christian of Kebessa Tigrinya ethnicity Why ? Every Eritrean has the right to lead a party. Why does it have to be Christian from Kebessa. I thought you were from Somali Land ! :lol: :lol:
Dear Blueshift thanks for your reply. The reason why I suggest this is because since the tyrant Isaias thinks that a true, multi party democracy would split up Eritrea along ethnic and religious lines, we can counter his belief by stating a democratic Eritrea can remain a unified nation if they employ 1) a parliamentary system of government and 2) the leader of every political party in Eritrea belongs to the same ethnic and religious identity to one another

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Oct 2021, 11:49

it must be hard for you, being agame in agam1stan unable to speak Amharic,
even your agame language so-called agameng 50% is Amharic. :P :P :P
BigBreak wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 20:42

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Oct 2021, 13:51

Blue,

I don't promote Agazian movement. A faction of that movement is dangerously anti people actually.

But I do wish The Eritrea Tegaru and Ethio Tegaru to work together in a way that promotes not only their interest but also the interest of all Eritreans and all Ethiopians. I think Tegaru merging to become in one Country is meaningful only if it helps them achieve their goals without hurting non Tegaru.

I actually have an idea that Tegaru should stay the way they are, one in Eritrea and the other in Ethiopia. That way they can be used to solidify the Eritrea Ethiopia relations. This sounds ludicrous because of the hostility the EPLF TPLF leadership instilled among common Tegaru on both sides.

May be the hostility subsides and the two Tegaru help instead of hurt Eri Ethiopian people to people relations. This is the right way.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 09 Oct 2021, 14:25

eden wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 13:51
Blue,

I don't promote Agazian movement. A faction of that movement is dangerously anti people actually.

But I do wish The Eritrea Tegaru and Ethio Tegaru to work together in a way that promotes not only their interest but also the interest of all Eritreans and all Ethiopians. I think Tegaru merging to become in one Country is meaningful only if it helps them achieve their goals without hurting non Tegaru.

I actually have an idea that Tegaru should stay the way they are, one in Eritrea and the other in Ethiopia. That way they can be used to solidify the Eritrea Ethiopia relations. This sounds ludicrous because of the hostility the EPLF TPLF leadership instilled among common Tegaru on both sides.

May be the hostility subsides and the two Tegaru help instead of hurt Eri Ethiopian people to people relations. This is the right way.
QorbaA ugum,

As far as I know, there is no such thing as tegaru in Eritrea. You SOB ugum incessantly blabber the tegaru of eritrea and the tegaru of ethiopia.

Eritrea has 9 ethnic groups and the tigrigna ethnic group is one of them. There is no such thing as eritrean tegaru... Komal!

Anti gwal Haram stop playing the "tegaru" card.... It won't work.

BTW you cynically pretend that you don't promote the agazian crap... Hahahaha you are worse than the SOB agazians.

Lekhbat ugum... Eris are much smarter than your sorry asz.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 09 Oct 2021, 15:28

Keren

You dwell on the inconsequential. Read my posts and when you do, read 'Tigrigna speakers' in place of 'Tegaru'.

The "Eritrean and Ethiopian tigrigna speakers" works for you or the reality still offends your sensibilities ?

The problem is, "Eritrean and Ethiopian tigrigna speakers" is not accurate as the non Tegaru Eritreans do speak Tigrigna

I can call them the two aigame but that just means Adigrat

Any way, I am describing the nation that is majority in adigrat, seraye, axum, Adwa, mekele, akele guzai, tembien, wukro, hamasen, tembien, shire.

I call Eritrean Afar and Ethiopian Afar as Afar. I don't call them Eritrean Afarigna and Ethiopian Afar. Do you?

I think the 60 years colonization is behind this self hate. Why else you harp on this?

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 09 Oct 2021, 15:44

we are friends from now on Kerenite!!!!!,
kerenite wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 14:25
eden wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 13:51
Blue,

QorbaA ugum,

As far as I know, there is no such thing as tegaru in Eritrea. You SOB ugum incessantly blabber the tegaru of eritrea and the tegaru of ethiopia.

Eritrea has 9 ethnic groups and the tigrigna ethnic group is one of them. There is no such thing as eritrean tegaru... Komal!

Anti gwal Haram stop playing the "tegaru" card.... It won't work.

BTW you cynically pretend that you don't promote the agazian crap... Hahahaha you are worse than the SOB agazians.

Lekhbat ugum... Eris are much smarter than your sorry asz.

Zack

Post by Zack » 09 Oct 2021, 20:05

Eritrea will always be a dictatorship its people like strongmamahip hencr why isias has allot of supporters of all the Eritreans on this site only 4 Eritreans i saw that oppose isias. Cartman blue deqi arewit and kerenite. All the rest are fanatic isias supporters. Even blue was very pro isias but he has changed. I think when the lord takes isias to heaven it will be his son Abraham that will lead. And people will still clap for him. By the way the agazi [deleted] wil not fly it just wont work.

Dr Zackovich

BigBreak

Post by BigBreak » 16 Oct 2021, 19:50

Eritrea needs to become free from dictatorship, the Horn can't afford to have another failed state torn to shreds because of a lunatic despot overstaying in power