Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

Live ! ህወሃት አማራ ክልል በወረረችው ቦታ ላይ በአየር መደብደቤ ልክ አይደልም ስትል ከሰሰች!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by Wedi » 08 Oct 2021, 16:39

ህወሃት አማራ ክልል በወረረችው ቦታ ላይ በአየር መደብደቤ ልክ አይደልም ስትል ከሰሰች!! WEEY GUUD!!
:roll:

Misraq

Re: Live ! ህወሃት አማራ ክልል በወረረችው ቦታ ላይ በአየር መደብደቤ ልክ አይደልም ስትል ከሰሰች!! WEEY GUUD!!

Post by Misraq » 08 Oct 2021, 17:06

I was a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of this air-strikes particularly the last 2-3 days. but, it appears it had made some devastation on TPLF to shout about it. In that case, go hit them where it hurts. At least they can't do menkebalel and mendebalel when they were hit outside tigray :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

End result of this war is a complete anhilation of the tigrayan youth. massive preparation is undergoing in both direction

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 08 Oct 2021, 17:14

I like the headline. This is one of the best. It reads Airstrikes against Tigrayan forces intensify in Ethiopia’s Amhara region — TPLF spokesman. Baghdad Bob is losing it.
I mean I don’t think the Tigrayan forces had been in Amhara region because they were invited. Of course, they would be bombed out. It might make a little better sense , not a lot, if he says Tigrayan forces were attacked in Tigray while minding only their own business.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 Oct 2021, 17:16

Misraq wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 17:06
I was a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of this air-strikes particularly the last 2-3 days. but, it appears it had made some devastation on TPLF to shout about it. In that case, go hit them where it hurts. At least they can't do menkebalel and mendebalel when they were hit outside tigray :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

End result of this war is a complete anhilation of the tigrayan youth. massive preparation is undergoing in both direction
Misraq lol I am eagerly waiting to receive photo/*videos of many headless @game terrorist "kids" after these devastation attacks!! :P :P

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 08 Oct 2021, 17:16

Z idiot fake general of terrorist-tplf aka megbe, is sending these agame kids on drugs 2 die in Amhara kilil. Amharas b ready u got fresh meat 2 kill and burn. Cursed-land-tigray in just 10 months of war, 500,000 of it's kids perished in z wind. Amharas enjoy z kill and fkkk!!! WEEY GUUD !!! :lol: :mrgreen: