Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

dawwit

Re: ምስክርነት ብወራሪ ምልካዊ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ ኣብ ሳዋ ተዓሊማ ኣብ ወራር ትግራይ ዝተማረኸት ኤርትራዊት መንእሰይ መግደላዊት

Post by dawwit » 08 Oct 2021, 09:33

This Shabiyit’s empathetic but unfortunately she was part of the system and she be held responsible.
“I didn’t know” is the default excuse that is given by every POW. Hearing it from every POW is becoming annoying .

kerenite

Re: ምስክርነት ብወራሪ ምልካዊ ስርዓት ኢሳይያስ ኣብ ሳዋ ተዓሊማ ኣብ ወራር ትግራይ ዝተማረኸት ኤርትራዊት መንእሰይ መግደላዊት

Post by kerenite » 08 Oct 2021, 13:54

Justice Seeker wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 09:18
Albeit tigrigna ain't my mother tongue. But.... Tigrigna 101 for the ugums,

The term "temariku" or "temarika" is applied when an adversary surrenders fighting on the ground. Hence the term "temarika" is a wrong notion here. Hence, koblila is the right term.

This girl, for some she is perceived as a traitor and for others otherwise. In my opinion, she just defected and abandoned higdef and I bet my life that she was not even carrying a pistol when she defected and you ugums classify that as "SURRENEDERED"

mesakin ugum, you are reduced to such level.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 08 Oct 2021, 15:25

Agame Dawitt,

Stupid idiot. This girl like many Eritrean girls did not volunteer to fight. She was forced to do so. Agame boy, do you understand the Geneva convention ? The girl deserves to be taking advantage of higher education. I am very proud of her. She is very eloquent with the right spirit. ጠምባር ዓጋመ