Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Common Sense 101 (CS101) | "Belling the Cat"

Post by sarcasm » 07 Oct 2021, 18:52

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 20:12
It is a matter of time, Eden, TPLF will not be allowed to exist in any form or shape.
I bet you that with full confidence.

What time frame are we talking? By 2021, 2031 or 2091? Also, the question you have not answered is, "Who will bell the Cat?" Remember that Isaias, Abiy, United Arab Emirates and Amhara Regional state all jointly tried and failed miserably!

Here is one of Aesop's old stories, for those who forgot the the story:

"The Mice in Council" Written by Aesop (620 and 564 BCE)

The Mice once called a meeting to decide on a plan to free themselves of their enemy, the Cat. At least they wished to find some way of knowing when she was coming, so they might have time to run away. Indeed, something had to be done, for they lived in such constant fear of her claws that they hardly dared stir from their dens by night or day.

Many plans were discussed, but none of them was thought good enough. At last a very young Mouse got up and said:

"I have a plan that seems very simple, but I know it will be successful.

All we have to do is to hang a bell about the Cat's neck. When we hear the bell ringing we will know immediately that our enemy is coming."

All the Mice were much surprised that they had not thought of such a plan before. But in the midst of the rejoicing over their good fortune, an old Mouse arose and said:

"I will say that the plan of the young Mouse is very good. But let me ask one question: Who will bell the Cat?"

It is one thing to say that something should be done, but quite a different matter to do it.

So, the question is: Who will bell the Cat?"

sarcasm

Re: Common Sense 101 (CS101) | "Belling the Cat"

Post by sarcasm » 08 Oct 2021, 07:32

THE UN BOMBSHELL: "I don't think that it is possible to defeat TPLF in Tigray!" Antonio Guterres UN Secretary-General
Please wait, video is loading...

So the whole world is wondering why PM Abiy is continuing the war for 49th week and refusing negotiations.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 31 Oct 2021, 18:38

ዋ ንሶም ብዙሓት እዮም
ንሶም ብዙሓት እዮም
ትግራይ ሓደ በይኑ'የ
ስለ መድሃኔኣለም ዋይ እናበሎም ሓዲሩ'የ

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 28 Jun 2022, 19:27

sarcasm wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 18:38
ዋ ንሶም ብዙሓት እዮም
ንሶም ብዙሓት እዮም
ትግራይ ሓደ በይኑ'የ
ስለ መድሃኔኣለም ዋይ እናበሎም ሓዲሩ'የ

This song is dedicated to ሰነ 21 - liberation of Mekelle by TDF this time last year

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 Jun 2022, 19:41

Sarcasm the funfun agame, what the hell are you saying? All the enemy you made of already put nooses in your necks and you all are foaming and dying. If your a’ss spanking slowing down is a sign of tigray tisier crap, go ahead wallow on the streets and get happy.
This only proves that there was not and there is no intention of tegarus tribe genocide or cleansing.
You lost over a miilion agame rats for nothing to gain.
What the fu’ck is that you gained? You still are begging to get fed, your electricity and other essentials to be restored.
The Ethio govt had not has not intention to keep you in dark. It will provide you with the necessities of life in due time when it deemed you are crippled for good.
Who is going to put the bell in the cat’s neck my as’s, when the ropes in your necks are getting tighter and are suffocating your filthy tegarus.
This is freaking crazy.
Only because the Ethio govt halted your a’ss whooping, you felt like winning?
Just tell us what you won?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 29 Jun 2022, 15:21

Cigar wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:41
Sarcasm the funfun agame, what the hell are you saying? All the enemy you made of already put nooses in your necks and you all are foaming and dying.
my beloved grandfather Cigar

first understand the story of the belling the cat wisdom.

first Eritrean issu was making peace with Dr. Abiy
then Dr. Abiy got Nobel Prize
then Eritrean issu got Badme and boycott lifted
everything was fine Dr. Abiy was flying high with approval

then he started war with Golden to make the Amhara happy
then the Eritrean join the war (claiming Golden fired two missile )
then everything after that down hill

Eritrea embargo reinstated
Dr. Abiy lose all the love and his worried about his survival not political but his own safety
Ethiopian economy is in the red, the nation is in survival mode law and order breaking down
Dr,Abiy wanted for war crime and all his pp member everyone is left him left and right

he back stabbed the Eritrean issu, and Amhara and he try to make peace with Golden
but the Oromo are not helpping him they make trouble for him and the amhara got him by neck telling why the oromo are killing the Amhara and the blame him for all killing even so yesterday the fano killed innocent oromo and videotaped it for world to see.

for all thing goes what surprised me was the South Sudan took over the golden mine and the North Sudan also took over the Gondern land

and fail out is on going and you call it victory after 40.000 pow r under TDF, THE TDF returned from 25 km from Addis Ababa because of USA ORDER and safed Dr. Abiy it doesn't matter what you evil Eritrean want the good doctor will not start war with golden he had enough ..

what funny and sad at the same time is you said 900,000 Golden died in this war.. mark my word when the time come for repatriation don't say dead are less then 900,000 for each death you will pay kassa ..

any how the funny part is you don't count how much you lost in your side, no body died from Eritrea side from this war.
you didn't lose economy gain .. how about the embargo reinstated how about that it is not a lose.

president issu also day are in number after TDF make peace with Dr. Abiy the real war start with Eritrea with the backing of USA WHAT SAY U.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MY BELOVED GRAND FATHER CIGAR

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 23 Feb 2023, 19:33

One of my favorite threads of 2021 . . .

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 22 Mar 2023, 18:26

Alas! The mice have accepted the cat is "the cat!" And the mice are the mice - end of!
Last edited by sarcasm on 22 Mar 2023, 20:16, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Mar 2023, 19:49

Eden , እራሴን ልከላከል። እሺ ህወሓት አለ እንበል። ለምን ይኖራል ? አማራን አደብ ለማስገዛት። እኔ አሁንም ህወሓት ይከስማል ባይ ነኝ። ምክንያት የለውም ለመኖሩ። ከአሁን ወዲያ የ አማራ ጠላት ነው መፈከር የትም አያደርስም። አማራው በመጨረሻ ትራይባል መንፈስ ተላብሶአል። ከ አሁን ወዲያ የ አማራ ጠላት ነው ተረት ይቅር ቀሪው ኢትዮጵያ መቀሌ ውስጥ እንኮ የሚያዋጣ መፈክር አይደለም። ሰዎቹ ሳይሰሩ መኖር ለምደዋል። ለዛ ነው እንጂ በድርጅቱ ስም የሚነግዱት እኛ የምናውቀው የሚኒሊክ ጠላት የተመሰረተበትን አጀንዳ የሚያንፀባርቅ አንድ ፅሁፍ ማውጣት አይችልም። እኛ የምናውቀው ህወሓት ሞቶአል። በነገራችን ላይ ህወሓት መኖር አለበት ብለሽ እሸሼ ገዳሜ የምትይው ለምንድነው። አንቺ የፓለቲካ ደንቆሮ መሆንሽን ደጋግሜ ነግሪሻለሁ።
ትንሽ ህሊና እና የፓለቲካ እውቀት ቢኖርሽ ኖሮ እንዴት በሺዎች የሚቆጠሩ ህፃናት ለሞት የዳረጉ ሰዎች እንዴት አሁንም የትግራይን ፖለቲካ ይመራሉ ብለሽ ትጠይቂ ነበር። ግን አልጠብቅም።